Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32497 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Fulfulde?? Sounds Cool.
Cows keh? There's no grazing reserve in my area grin grin
I wanto buy cow for the coming Eid oh tongue
I be omo herdsman.....any number of cows you need, i'm your man..... We deliver by train, by air, by Truck- you name it. Even by pick-up.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
I took a break from Nairaland.
It's full of trash now,yunno?

How have you been?
Ok cool… wetin you carry cone back cheesy you know the tradition na wink

Yeah and boring too
I've been good, and you?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

U lie
u must comman finish wah u started oo
Na angel u be wey u go dey see person future looking at d dp alone
Prophet samurai I hail thee
IT is not everybody that believed JESUS, so i am no exception. by the way i am a barcelona blood, fan and son. in the realm of the spirit, i see manchester united lifting the baclays premier league.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Neyoor:
I don't think this a peculiar to a particular Gender. Both males and females are guiltily of this atrocious act.
Besides, have u ever wondered why we have large number of rapists and and paedophiles?

Gosh! Please read what you write before you post. O gini di undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IT is not everybody that believed JESUS, so i am no exception. by the way i am a barcelona blood, fan and son. in the realm of the spirit, i see manchester united lifting the baclays premier league.
Because say I be United fan
Am in line with u on dis grin
But if e no happen nko
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Because say I be United fan Am in line with u on dis grin But if e no happen nko
IT will happen, what will be must be.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Raintaker(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Are u really 35? Cos this your thought process is seriously whack! I'm not a fan of promiscuity but sis really? Remnant? Which one is remnant? I tire for how people really reason.
You better humble yourself and ask someone out here if you are lonely and stop seeking unnecessary attention.
Lol, U think She's 35?
Someone that just finished WAEC.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IT will happen, what will be must be.
Ok
No p man
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Hshshshshssssssssszxaassdhwhahaajdejs
Dem no dey take Mind play....... And My Nokia charger don shrink......... The cold don dey too much for am.
gringringrin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
Ok cool… wetin you carry cone back cheesy you know the tradition na wink

Yeah and boring too
I've been good, and you?
I dinnuh bwing anything oh...unless you want E-kiss tongue

Been good too.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol, U think She's 35?
so someone dat said d truth don turn waec candidate

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I be omo herdsman.....any number of cows you need, i'm your man..... We deliver by train, by air, by Truck- you name it. Even by pick-up.
Hehehehe..can you deliver it to the mediterranean sea?? That's where I live oh grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Raintaker(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

so someone dat said d truth don turn waec candidate
Oga read that stuff again, only WAEC candidates can write such stuff, actually the not so bright ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:

Gosh! Please read what you write before you post. O gini di undecided

K
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Oga read that stuff again, only WAEC candidates can write such stuff, actually the not so bright ones.
She was right but d message wasn't well constructed

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Hehehehe..can you deliver it to the mediterranean sea?? That's where I live oh grin grin
We be like MTN.....we're everywhere you go.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Raintaker(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

She was right but d message wasn't well constructed
She should try developing herself first, her message was contradictory.
First things First.
After she's developed herself, she can then come out to pass messages.
I couldn't go through more than the first 3 lines, If she were to be my student, the advice I'd give her is to develop herself first.
Imagine writing 'you can have sex but try to abstain'.
Does it make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Twaci(f): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Twaci for your mind o, be uploading tempting pictures just to tempt jacksparrow and other guys here abi? you think its me that you are doing? ure doing urself.
Why do you keep clicking though?

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol, U think She's 35?
Eheeen!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
We be like MTN.....we're everywhere you go.
Hahaha grin grin

Kosi wahala grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Blackhawk03 my chest is doing somehow. embarassed lipsrsealed

Don't faint here biko. Go to za oza room for your fainting, your resuscitation is guaranteed there. wink tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Don't faint here biko. Go to za oza room for your fainting, your resuscitation is guaranteed there. wink tongue
Rola, Rola, hope you're not thinking what I'm thinking. cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Blackhawk03(f): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:

What are we thinking? grin cheesy tongue

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Optional and her late night classes. angry

Lemme sha get my pen and jotter.
grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Maky Macaroni grin How've you been? wink Thanks for the recommendation wink kiss
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Edimolu, Dacovajnr, Shinarlaura how are you guys? kiss wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by orble: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Lucario007:

You have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by traditions and you are plagued with self doubt.

Here's the fact: it is not every woman's goal in the world to sit down and get married. Some women have better things and wishes in mind. So the excuse of "spoilt goods" is only applicable for women who have agreed that it is their destiny to come to the world for the sole purpose of being under a man.

I am certain that people like you are jealous of the women who can freely go out to sleep with whomever they want whenever they want, and because you are too timid or to 'holy' to do so, you come online and start spewing this crap to shame them and claim the higher moral ground. undecided

your foolishness make me quote you. so A woman go around sexing without marriage and that's better

sensible people are jealous of those that go around having random sex... are u normal?

that your mum was doing all of these when u were still a child; does not mean its good.

it is so simple to spot a bas.tard ... cos I can bet with my left ball; you where not raised in a father-mother-children family setting

guy,
you need deliverance!

pls abstain from immorality its very bad.

may God help all of us.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
I dinnuh bwing anything oh...unless you want E-kiss tongue

Been good too.
Only e-kiss undecided undecided

How's the day going?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by AmoryBlacq: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2017
VargasVee:

That's so not the point. She's actually the one doing the shaming.

Everything you just wrote, it's the exact thing she's doing. She lacks the argument etiquettes.

When you want to make your point, it's important you come up with something beautiful, not being judgemental and labelling a set of people.

While referring to everyone, myself inclusive,I wasn't particularly referring to anyone!

But it's a new day man so we are over that,

Do take care of yourself and have a great day!

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Twaci:
Why do you keep clicking though?
dope dp

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
E no matter...... Coz i fit catch bomb for you.
If marriage scatter, i go dey corner dey wait for my turn to slide in.....slide into your heart, that is.
Are you sure? tongue can you take care of my three children?

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Maky Macaroni grin How've you been? wink Thanks for the recommendation wink kiss
grin grin
Uwc dear, I knew you'll be interested. smiley
I've watched the movie but haven't read the book, but you know how these things are, without reading the book, you won't get the whole picture. wink smiley
I've been good oo, Rola has been taking good care of me. grin
You?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.