Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32493 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
Do you know the number of ladies that get married weekly in Nigeria alone?

Keep your advise to yourself, trust me you need it more.

ok thank you

i will do just that.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Kind wordsgrintongue
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
Lol grin grin grin
I know that was not what you wanted to say. I read minds nowgrin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
tongue tongue
Nigeria..how abouh you? grin
Same, how come I've not been seeing you undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
4 languages?? Wow. That's pretty cool.
English,small yoruba , fulani and ? Pidgin? tongue
I am Yoruba. Omo oduduwa rere wink
Nope.
English,hausa,fulani (it's actually called fulfulde) and a language native to gombe state.
Lol! 5 if you count pidgin.
I go push my cows come your area soon.....grass dey?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Priscy01:
O.P you are special kind of a fool. You came here to expatiate on how foolish you are.

Spits and walk outta thread

#HOE

thank you senior member of the HOE association..

Blessed weekend.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
vizkiz:

See this old bachelor. Don't go and marry before we start vigil for your matter. You, stood, obi and miles grin
Baldies first wink grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
You follow Buhari go London, you scarce like buharigrin
I be him caretaker.... The guy no fit stand straight again. So where your main account at? Deactivated?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

thank you senior member of the HOE association..

Blessed weekend.
Optional stop responding 2 d mentions
u av passed ur message......d wise ones av learnt from it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I know that was not what you wanted to say. I read minds nowgrin
Lol cheesy So you mean I can't be nice. You're right sha cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I be him caretaker.... The guy no fit stand straight again. So where your main account at? Deactivated?
Yes, I deactivated my main. Mind44 mark my main for ban, my ban long pass your Nokia charger
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by vizkiz: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
Baldies first wink grin

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
Lol cheesy So you mean I can't be nice. You're right sha cheesy
Ex knows every. I know you wanted to be brutal but the gentleman in you made you post that. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Optional stop responding 2 d mentions u av passed ur message......d wise ones av learnt from it

thank you

blessed weekend sir..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

thank you

blessed weekend sir..
u wlc
u too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
Same, how come I've not been seeing you undecided
I took a break from Nairaland.
It's full of trash now,yunno?

How have you been?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Hahahahahaha you want to scatter my marriage abi? shocked
The fake father may be viewing this thread. grin
E no matter...... Coz i fit catch bomb for you.
If marriage scatter, i go dey corner dey wait for my turn to slide in.....slide into your heart, that is.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Nope.
English,hausa,fulani (it's actually called fulfulde) and a language native to gombe state.
Lol! 5 if you count pidgin.
I go push my cows come your area soon.....grass dey?
Fulfulde?? Sounds Cool.

Cows keh? There's no grazing reserve in my area grin grin
I wanto buy cow for the coming Eid oh tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
chai some people was suppose to have been used for money ritual sacrifice, instead of allowing them to grow old and then come to nairaland and start displaying horse shits from their one seed of beans brain. "how can a girl objectify her fellow ladies with words like left overs and remnants? "o gosh this is stupidity in high places.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by vizkiz: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
E no matter...... Coz i fit catch bomb for you.
If marriage scatter, i go dey corner dey wait for my turn to slide in.....slide into your heart, that is.

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

thank you

blessed weekend sir..
Are you always stupid or every evening is just another time in your fool's paradice?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes, I deactivated my main. Mind44 mark my main for ban, my ban long pass your Nokia charger
Hshshshshssssssssszxaassdhwhahaajdejs
Dem no dey take Mind play....... And My Nokia charger don shrink......... The cold don dey too much for am.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
chai some people was suppose to have been used for money ritual sacrifice, instead of allowing them to grow old and then come to nairaland and start displaying horse shits from their one seed of beans brain. "how can a girl objectify her fellow ladies with words like left overs and remnants? "o gosh this is stupidity in high places.
mr seer grin
Prophet good morning
u fit help me with 2 sure odds

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2017
vizkiz:
grin
mah niggah..... cool

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

mr seer grin
Prophet good morning
u fit help me with 2 sure odds
tell me four teams dat will play today with 2 odds, and i will tell u d team dat will win with d 2 odd.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 10:10am On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
tell me four teams dat will play today with 2 odds, and i will tell u d team dat will win with d 2 odd.
baba tell me who go carry premier league
I wan place bet now grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

baba tell me who go carry premier league
I wan place bet now grin
you said i am fake in my thread few seconds ago. so i am nt saying anything again. good day.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLovely: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
she has passed her massage whether is a cleared points or not, she has passed her massage..

Only pained people will be pained for her post..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ex knows every. I know you wanted to be brutal but the gentleman in you made you post that. grin
Truly Ex knows every kiss
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
you said i am fake in my thread few seconds ago. so i am nt saying anything again. good day.
U lie
u must comman finish wah u started oo
Na angel u be wey u go dey see person future looking at d dp alone
Prophet samurai I hail thee
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by thesuave10(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Sex is a gift and should be enjoyed to the fullest grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
Twaci for your mind o, be uploading tempting pictures just to tempt jacksparrow and other guys here abi? you think its me that you are doing? ure doing urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.