Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32489 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
What I will say is that, Optiona, although, you have a good message to pass across but you lack the logic to pass it across. Even if you have never been laid before as you indirectly claim, I don't think that should should give you the morale to lay behind your keypad and throw tantrums against those who are sexually active.

Also, you're not a man, so why should you speak for them?. However, a man can marry whoever he wishes without minding what she has done in the past, and please know that a successful marriage is not all about the number of men a woman has slept with in the past, it's about trust, respect, sacrifice, mutual understanding and forgiveness.

If you lack these things, even if you marry as a virgin, your marriage is abound to fail

thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

Yes that is what constitute a discussion, you make sweeping statement you back it up.
Could it not be argued that, as one of the most populous country in the world there would be more incidences of sexual violence towards women and minors. Another argument is that heinous crimes are now being reported and not swept under the carpet. Hence the increase

Actually, I wanted to indulge in intellectual debate and that's why I dropped that comment but the preceding comments before yours deviated from the subject of discourse and that's why I decided to rest with my akimbo.

However, going by the subject of discourse. It's parochial to trade the blame game on a particular gender when the pedigree of this atrocious acts could be traced to curiosity, pleasure and achievement.

According to a 2001 UNICEF survey, in 10 out of 12 developed nations with available data, more than two thirds of young people have had sexual intercourse while still in their teens. In Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Norway, The United Kingdom and The United States, approximately 25% of 15years old an 50% of 17year olds have had sex. It is however important to note that this statistic encompasses both Gender.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
And some people actually voted for this stupid piece of_shit during the miss NL contest.

and you also did voted for this same stupid piece of shiit..

Are have been noticed, thanks for keeping this thread rolling, now you can take your peaceful rest.

Blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

and you also did voted for this same stupid piece of shiit..

Are have been noticed, thanks for keeping this thread rolling, now you can take your peaceful rest.
I have no desire to talk to you..... Hence why I didn't mention you.
I don't like stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=58675220][/quote]Daada nih grin grin

But I heard you say you are Fulani? shocked
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I have no desire to talk to you..... Hence why I didn't mention you.
I don't like stupid people.
Blackhawk03 my chest is doing somehow. embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Daada nih grin grin
But I hear you say you are Fulani? shocked
That is correct. But i Sabi other languages na. 4, actually. grin
I been start to dey learn small yoruba before but I don forget everything.
Are you yoruba?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
my chest is doing somehow. embarassed lipsrsealed
Hello to you too. angry
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Hello to you too. angry
Your friend banned me. angry

How's you?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by buffalowings: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Lucario007:

You have been indoctrinated and brainwashed by traditions and you are plagued with self doubt.

Here's the fact: it is not every woman's goal in the world to sit down and get married. Some women have better things and wishes in mind. So the excuse of "spoilt goods" is only applicable for women who have agreed that it is their destiny to come to the world for the sole purpose of being under a man.

I am certain that people like you are jealous of the women who can freely go out to sleep with whomever they want whenever they want, and because you are too timid or to 'holy' to do so, you come online and start spewing this crap to shame them and claim the higher moral ground. undecided

As in some people just like to police how others
live

Monitoring spirit everywhere
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
And some people actually voted for this stupid piece of_shit during the miss NL contest.
E tire me, them go form saint doing the contest then beast after.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2017
But you cute AF sad sad
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Your friend banned me. angry How's you?
Me is fine. Long time...... How's the husband and the kids?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by VargasVee(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
This is my issue with this section, many folks here lack basic argument etiquettes

Instead of raising salient points to drive home their opinions, they resort to public shaming and insults throwing.

Leave the messenger focus on the message

For once in your life make use of that education your folks so struggled to give to you!

That's so not the point. She's actually the one doing the shaming.

Everything you just wrote, it's the exact thing she's doing. She lacks the argument etiquettes.

When you want to make your point, it's important you come up with something beautiful, not being judgemental and labelling a set of people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Priscy01(f): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2017
O.P you are special kind of a fool. You came here to expatiate on how foolish you are.

Spits and walk outta thread

#HOE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Me is fine.
Long time...... How's the husband and the kids?
Yea, been a while. Hope recession no reach your side? cheesy

Husband is fine jare my last born turned one last week. smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2017
This meme oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
E tire me, them go form saint during the contest then beast after.
Just allow am....... Soon she go open thread to apologise...... Na her way.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
That is correct. But i Sabi other languages na. 4, actually. grin
I been start to dey learn small yoruba before but I don forget everything.
Are you yoruba?
4 languages?? Wow. That's pretty cool.
English,small yoruba , fulani and ? Pidgin? tongue

I am Yoruba. Omo oduduwa rere wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just allow am....... Soon she go open thread to apologise...... Na her way.
You follow Buhari go London, you scarce like buharigrin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Yea, been a while. Hope recession no reach your side? cheesy
Husband is fine jare my last born turned one last week. smiley
Reach my side? Na for my side the recession start gan. The thing just weak me.

Tell the boy his real father says hi. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
What I will say is that, Optional1, although, you have a good message to pass across but you lack the logic to pass it across. Even if you have never been laid before as you indirectly claim, I don't think that should give you the morale to lay behind your keypad and throw tantrums against those who are sexually active.

Also, you're not a man, so why should you speak for them?. However, a man can marry whoever he wishes without minding what she has done in the past, and please know that a successful marriage is not all about the number of men a woman has slept with in the past, it's about trust, respect, sacrifice, mutual understanding and forgiveness.

If you lack these things, even if you marry as a virgin, your marriage is abound to fail
bros I don't care
If I marry a virgin....I will pay anything 2 make her happy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk tongue tongue tongue
Glad to catch ya here sad
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

this case is very high now in our society..

Unlike those day we never want any man to touch us...
A girl's sex first might be tag as mistake but second, third, fourth she keeps doing it over and over again...

A girl at 15 have her first child under her father roof at 17 she has her second child still under her father's roof.
2 kids from 2 different man who never accepted the responsiblity.. At 25 i wonder how many child she might have aborted for the world not to see her shame...

Self control pays if you can't control the urge then meet only one man not different set of men...

I am never a saint.
Do you know the number of ladies that get married weekly in Nigeria alone?

Keep your advise to yourself, trust me you need it more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:

Kind wordsgrintongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Reach my side? Na for my side the recession start gan. The thing just weak me.

Tell the boy his real father says hi. grin
Hahahahahaha you want to scatter my marriage abi? shocked
The fake father may be viewing this thread. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Lsofdk tongue tongue tongue
Glad to catch ya here sad
shocked shocked
Lol grin where have you been all the while
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
shocked shocked
Lol grin where have you been all the while
tongue tongue
Nigeria..how abouh you? grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Lwkmd. shocked
See contradiction; "I didn't say you shouldn't have sex, you can have I'm no saint too but all I'm saying is abstain". Kuku kill me MzLarem. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by vizkiz: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:

See this old bachelor. Don't go and marry before we start vigil for your matter. You, stood, obi and miles grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.