Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32508 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

Pray do tell, I take it you have the statistics to support this?

Do I necessarily have to back it up with figures? It's just a natural phenomenon that is observable in our contemporary world.

You know the number of Raping issues that surface on the dailies on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Wizklynd23(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell her.
Imma open my damn legs for whoever I fvcking wanna fvck..duhhh
Jeezuz!!! Abeg lalasticlala wey that sugarcane wey I give u yestady, abeg brink am make I give this Girl good 12 lashes comot this evil spirit wey posses her they make am say this kind yeye thing
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by thesuave10(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
itsJude:
welcome to the seer club, we knew that since 1800AD B4 her village people settled
I never cared to check all these while because NL ladies don't interest me at all but her comments just hinted to me that she might be damn ugly and I was blown away by it. Anyways it's good to be in the club. Hope we get to have fine ladies here grin cool
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:
She dey seek attention and they use opportunity find guy wey go plait her hair since February
gbam nw i believe that you are not high but tht face lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:
optional1 u don start dis night again cheesy
how sambisa na cheesy
Singledad abeg bring beer come cheesy

I am here. My beer finish grin , I rush go buy more

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

sambisa is very cool..

Please serve all the pained left overs and broke ass nigga on this thread...

I will pay for them all

singledad please do same so that they can fall asleep and think deep into their miserable lives...

I will pay the bills.

Lefulefu customers don buy am finish, nah 20 remain grin

Pay money first, no credits honey grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Empiree: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MissRaine69(f): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Neyoor:

Do I necessarily have to back it up with figures? It's just a natural phenomenon that is observable in our contemporary world.

You know the number of Raping issues that surface on the dailies on daily basis.
Yes that is what constitute a discussion, you make sweeping statement you back it up.
Could it not be argued that, as one of the most populous country in the world there would be more incidences of sexual violence towards women and minors. Another argument is that heinous crimes are now being reported and not swept under the carpet. Hence the increase

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by nwajesus12(m): 2:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
The Hormones,miss. Didn't you do biology? sad
are u justifying hoenism ...I am suspecting u oo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by RealHaute: 3:16am On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:
Because sex is not just for making babies ....Sex is life and it can be done with the legs open or closed it's a matter of preference.

Bullseye! Looks like someone's been dining with Trump. But hollup -- before you start twerking in excitement, I am not endorsing your comment. I'll ruminate over it though. "Ruminate"? Gosh I hate that word. So why did I use it. Hmm...maybe we were goats in our former lives, you and I. It must be a sign from the gods. Who most probably are goats right now. I'm suddenly afraid of goats. Watchout for peering goats, Raine. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:
I thought guys were the ones who find it very difficult to control theirselves and abstain from sex but i just discover that ladies are worst...

Once a lady's leg has open it has opened...
She can't control herself again, she will be chasing different guys to bleep her..

This is very common with unmarried ladies of nowadays.

And is a shame that our moral values which our parents taught us then has die just like that..

Ladies stop opening your legs for all men that knocks at your door...
How many men will enter before the final man who will eat the remnant the left over..
No that no man will love to eat left over..

If our mum where opening their legs, do you think our dads would have married them and they would have given birth to us..

Single Ladies have some self control and abstain from sex is never too late my dear sisters....

In sambisa forest about to take my leave back to my mother's land..

Another attention seeking sapien.The illustration you gave can't hold water, I almost thought it was my 5 years old cousin trying to debate but I know she would have come up with something better

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by odinga1of: 4:48am On Jul 21, 2017
Viewing thru with my 3D Sun glasses.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MissRaine69(f): 5:48am On Jul 21, 2017
RealHaute:

Bullseye! Looks like someone's been dining with Trump. But hollup -- before you start twerking in excitement, I am not endorsing your comment. I'll ruminate over it though. "Ruminate"? Gosh I hate that word. So why did I use it. Hmm...maybe we were goats in our former lives, you and I. It must be a sign from the gods. Who most probably are goats right now. I'm suddenly afraid of goats. Watchout for peering goats, Raine. tongue
I don't care much for goats or Mr Trump. Mr Trump is a bit of a satyr in my view. Too lazy to twerk.
Of course you are not endorsing my comments sex is strictly for reproduction in your point of view. wink Did you know that dolphins are the only other mammals other than humans that have sex for pleasure?

All these women opening their legs and participating in all manner of debauchery it's unprecedented. Shall we blame Buhari? It seems that's the done thing these days.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 5:58am On Jul 21, 2017
churchkilo:
@Op thanks a lot for raising this topic, its really a matter of great concern and there is need for us to reorient ourselves on our great moral values. I am sure my Dad is the only one my mum has ever slept with not minding how hot and beautiful she was, she kept her self. I will definitely want to marry a virgin some day or I will never marry in this life
Bro na tru u talk ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Ekakamba: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:
I chased your old dad and all your bloods

may you marry an olosho as a wife, and may she continue to spread her legs while still married to you...
And may your sisters be a left over to their husband. Amen

now you can go in peace.

What an acerbic response. grin grin grin grin

I wasn't wrong after all.

Please marriage is not mandatory old hag.

Remain single and rest in peace Miss remnant. grin tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by femi4: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:
I thought guys were the ones who find it very difficult to control theirselves and abstain from sex but i just discover that ladies are worst...

She can't control herself again, she will be chasing different guys to bleep her..

And is a shame that our moral values which our parents taught us then has die just like that..

How many men will enter before the final man who will eat the remnant the left over..

If our mum where opening their legs, do you think our dads would have married them and they would have given birth to us..

Single Ladies have some self control and abstain from sex is never too late my dear sisters....

Don't let them control it o.....at times its not urge. Some of them are broke and the only way to make few cash to support themselves is exchanging sex for money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Ekakamba: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Amarabae:
Pretenders always do the worst.

Don't mind ediots claiming saints. Probably the OP is pained guys have chopped, clean mouth and ran. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Raintaker(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

U no dey format your write up before clicking the submit button?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Are you a marine spirit? grin
I prolly am.. wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
definitely "i"
Love that song to death.
Pls don't tell me you're a 'king kunta' person.
Well..I don't have a fav.
I'm just in love with all of his songs that I have heard.

Good morning smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=58669139][/quote] grin grin grin grin

Good morning..Na kid I dey kid ahbeg grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

GBAM!!!wish I could give this post a million likes,you've said it all.
cc:Optional,try and read this.

i did,
i didn't say you shouldn't have sex, i said make use of self control and abstain from it..

If you can't then is your life, but know that no man will marry a reminant as a wife whose hoes are already widen like an ocean..

I am not a saint either but self control pays..

Will you wish your brother to marry an olosho as a wife when her hoes are already loose and can't even hold on to pregnancy..

Men have more advantages when it calls to sex but women don,t have that advantage..
Because your brother is sleeping with different ladies doesn't make you to sleep with different men and also be chasing them cos they didn't notice you....

A lot of our teens are baby mamas in their parent house, will you wish your teen sister to have a baby in your father's house

You not married abstain from it and control your self in have sex, even if you want to have sex not with different men but choose 1 man to do it with...

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Well..I don't have a fav.
I'm just in love with all of his songs that I have heard.
Good morning smiley

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2017
your 5years old cousin will do better because her big cousin sister is already teaching her how to open her legs for multiple men.....

reminiscing:

Another attention seeking sapien.The illustration you gave can't hold water, I almost thought it was my 5 years old cousin trying to debate but I know she would have come up with something better

i didn't say you shouldn't have sex, i said make use of self control and abstain from it.. If you can't then is your life, but know that no man will marry a reminant as a wife whose hoes are already widen like an ocean..

I am not a saint either but self control pays..

Will you wish your brother to marry an olosho as a wife when her hoes are already loose and can't even hold on to pregnancy..

Men have more advantages when it calls to sex but women don,t have that advantage..
Because your brother is sleeping with different ladies doesn't make you to sleep with different men and also be chasing them cos they didn't notice you...

A lot of our teens are baby mamas in their parent house, will you wish your teen sister to have a baby in your father's house.

You not married abstain from it and control your self in have sex, even if you want to have sex not with different men but choose 1 man to do it with...

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Abdulazeez99: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

Nice Write-up.

POC I can never eat left over.
Virgin or no marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I don't know for sure, it's not like I bird-dogged her or anything like that.

It's a rule of thumb however, that people would always put up their best behaviour when there's something to be gained. It's possible that she could have kept this shamefully unintelligent aspect of herself stowed away in the shade of obscurity while the competition was under-way. But since the competition has long passed, she probably felt there wasn't any need to put up with the pretense of being sensible, and decided instead to go the full nine yards with her insensibility.
Ahn ahn.. You ehn cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
U no dey format your write up before clicking the submit button?

please do take your time and format it for me..

Thanks.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

Are u really 35? Cos this your thought process is seriously whack! I'm not a fan of promiscuity but sis really? Remnant? Which one is remnant? I tire for how people really reason.
You better humble yourself and ask someone out here if you are lonely and stop seeking unnecessary attention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2017
And some people actually voted for this stupid piece of_shit during the miss NL contest.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by tosyne2much(m): 8:19am On Jul 21, 2017
What I will say is that, Optional1, although, you have a good message to pass across but you lack the logic to pass it across. Even if you have never been laid before as you indirectly claim, I don't think that should give you the morale to lay behind your keypad and throw tantrums against those who are sexually active.

Also, you're not a man, so why should you speak for them?. However, a man can marry whoever he wishes without minding what she has done in the past, and please know that a successful marriage is not all about the number of men a woman has slept with in the past, it's about trust, respect, sacrifice, mutual understanding and forgiveness.

If you lack these things, even if you marry as a virgin, your marriage is abound to fail

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2017
femi4:
Don't let them control it o.....at times its not urge. Some of them are broke and the only way to make few cash to support themselves is exchanging sex for money

this case is very high now in our society..

Unlike those day we never want any man to touch us...
A girl's sex first might be tag as mistake but second, third, fourth she keeps doing it over and over again...

A girl at 15 have her first child under her father roof at 17 she has her second child still under her father's roof.
2 kids from 2 different man who never accepted the responsiblity.. At 25 i wonder how many child she might have aborted for the world not to see her shame...

Self control pays if you can't control the urge then meet only one man not different set of men...

I am never a saint.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.