Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32498 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:
Weed does not respect beauty. Optiona stop smoking weed and drinking to stupor. Your responses are full of anger. You are an attention seeker but the weed and the beer are not helping to make you a professional attention seeker like Airforc.

thank you i know..

You may now take your peaceful night rest sir.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

i have employ you as PA you will surely open it.

Sleep tight.
I reject the employment, I don't do jobs that doesn't pay... good luck in your search for someone else.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy
Chill na
This is me chilling cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
churchkilo:
... I am sure my Dad is the only one my mum has ever slept with not minding how hot and beautiful she was, she kept her self.
These are are the thoughts you have about your mom?
So much for "Our great moral values"

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
viewing thru
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by AmoryBlacq: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is my issue with this section, many folks here lack basic argument etiquettes

Instead of raising salient points to drive home their opinions, they resort to public shaming and insults throwing.

Leave the messenger focus on the message

For once in your life make use of that education your folks so struggled to give to you!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
MzLarem:
This is me chilling cheesy

shocked shocked

Just keep chilling, don't lose it just yet. cheesy wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Blackhawk03:

shocked shocked
Just keep chilling, don't lose it just yet. cheesy wink
Yes aunty smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell her.
Imma open my damn legs for whoever I fvcking wanna fvck..duhhh

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
MzLarem:
I reject the employment, I don't do jobs that doesn't pay... good luck in your search for someone else.

jobs that doesn't pay.
I see

if you know you weren't interested why apply for it in the first place..
Oya move to the other thread..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Maxi112: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
yebokos:
Walai the op just said the bitter truth. How can a girl less than 24 years already had sex with 8 men and still counting cos she never marry. This is a confession I heard personally one on one with d lady...mind you she's very beautiful and educated. I just weak
You're being kind with that figure.

Note, "sex is life" like someone rightly stated.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
itsJude:
viewing thru

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by churchkilo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
These are are the thoughts you have about your mom?
So much for "Our great moral values"
seriously, we need to wake up else we not have anything morally sound to bequeath to the up coming generation

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=falconey post=58669193][/quote] boss cool i dey look ur cup grin make i bring my glass come?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MissRaine69(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Neyoor:
I don't think this a peculiar to a particular Gender. Both males and females are guiltily of this atrocious act.
Besides, have u ever wondered why we have large number of rapists and and paedophiles?
Pray do tell, I take it you have the statistics to support this?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

jobs that doesn't pay. I see

if you know you weren't interested why apply for it in the first place.. Oya move to the other thread..
Whatevs,babe...whatevs.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MissRaine69(f): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
This is my issue with this section, many folks here lack basic argument etiquettes

Instead of raising salient points to drive home their opinions, they resort to public shaming and insults throwing.

Leave the messenger focus on the message

For once in your life make use of that education your folks so struggled to give to you!

Not many understand the concept of a discussion
Most expect you to agree and if you don't it goes personal rather quickly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by AmoryBlacq: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

Not many understand the concept of a discussion
Most expect you to agree and if you don't it goes personal rather quickly

Pathetic!

This is why I advocate for knowledge and self improvement.

seek to learn as much as you can, there's no gain in mediocrity!

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MissRaine69(f): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Pathetic!

This is why I advocate for knowledge and self improvement.

seek to learn as much as you can, there's no gain in mediocrity!

Such is Nairaland
There is the general consensus that if you post something it's gospel and cannot be debated and all comments have to be in favour of what has been posted. This I don't get religion gets thrown in, you are condemned to purgatory or insults that bear no relevance to the matter at hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
itsJude:
boss cool i dey look ur cup grin make i bring my glass come?

THIS YOUR POST FOR PLURIMI SHAH, NA YOU CHOOSE AM?

LOL oya take....

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]just stfu. If a woman wants to have sex, then so be it. It's her life, not yours. Stop meddling into other people's business. Do yourself a big favour by focusing on your life. Your nonsensical write-up is about the female sexuality, men nko? So your judgement is basically what? Women shouldn't embrace their sexuality while men can, just because they're men? Your common sense is non-existent. I can't believe a female is furthering propagating sexism instead of dampening it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by AmoryBlacq: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
MissRaine69:
Such is Nairaland
Goodnight madam
you've been a delightful company!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

LOL oya take....
THIS YOUR POST FOR PLURIMI SHAH, NA YOU CHOOSE AM?

LOL oya take....

that is classified information, no amount of beer will make me talk

Swear say this pix no make beer hungry u grin

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by vizkiz: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
lol... We can't even have sex in peace no more. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
itsJude:
that is classified information, no amount of beer will make me talk

Swear say this pix no make beer hungry u grin

No be this night again, me don high.
woa woa you don turn me to alcoholic?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ginaz:
So someone will just carry phone to type rubbish!!!

Sex is natural, people need to understand this fact. The only reason it is bad is because two people are not married so can't have sex. that is the only reason sex before marriage is wrong.

You this O.p, how can someone (two people for that matter) have sex then they are left overs? Why single out the woman as a left over? The man is what? A full over? Isn't he as guilty? Is he suppose to have sex at all?

SEX is natural, SEX is a body chemical for functioning and excitement.

Your ideal that a woman who chooses to have sex as she wants is a left over is wrong (you're not even talking about morals sef) you are condemning a natural inbuilt instinct.

Women are exploratory as men, they explore themselves. And ironically, those set of woman tends to live a more sexually fulfilled life after marriage. I'm not saying one has to sleep around cos morally it is wrong.

You should be focus on yourself and leave people alone. How they choose to discover their sex fantasy is none of your business. Their body count none of your business cos they will still get married and even keep a good home more than you that choose to tight her legs.

O.p the fact you tight your legs the facts still remains.........

Sometimes the Virgin ends up with a boxer for a husband while the ashewo ends up with a lovely husband. Work on your character instead, Pray for the best, leave the life of sin.

And besides, you have a boo, so ironically you are someone left over, e no matter if you jump from man to man. The joke is on you.
I drop my pen.

GBAM!!!wish I could give this post a million likes,you've said it all.
cc:Optional1,try and read this.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

No be this night again, me don high.
woa woa you don turn me to alcoholic?
u wan dey deny who u be cheesy cheesy cheesy i knw u na

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
itsJude:
u wan dey deny who u be cheesy cheesy cheesy i knw u na

I swear on Red label, besides tonight the last time i took alcohol was last Sunday.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

I swear on Red label , besides tonight the last time i took alcohol was last Sunday.
oh gawd see ur life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na red label be ur bible now cheesy cheesy cheesy, wetin dey do optional? She just start to dey see period abi wetin happen?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by thesuave10(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Holy shît, optional1 I just found out your fuûcking ugly. Why do ugly girls always act and talk like this that's why I hardly roll with 'em
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
thesuave10:
Holy shît, optional1 I just found out your fuûcking ugly. Why do ugly girls always act and talk like this that's why I hardly roll with 'em
welcome to the seer club, we knew that since 1800AD B4 her village people settled
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
itsJude:
oh gawd see ur life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na red label be ur bible now cheesy cheesy cheesy, wetin dey do optional? She just start to dey see period abi wetin happen?
She dey seek attention and they use opportunity find guy wey go plait her hair since February.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.