Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (30049 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Odunharry(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Omo e plenty small o
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hokafor(m): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2017
I m still recovering from the psychological, emotional and financial damages. I m taking my time, of course any girl I will marry, Will have to go with me to Okija shrine or sango deity to swear if her intentions are to marry and be committed to me or to hide under the cover of marriage and commit all kinds of abominable things. So if u are ready to take ur marriage vow inside a shirine then we are good to go. Don't get it twisted I m a committed christian faith .

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by judility(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2017
don't love her. still looking for the right one
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by eyram112(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Right sef I don't know the direction my lyf is taken, before I will add another person's child problems to mine.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by selebobo10: 12:40am On Aug 02, 2017
NO JOB....NO MONEY

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by NaijaElba(m): 12:54am On Aug 02, 2017
distance
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by NaijaElba(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2017
selebobo10:
NO JOB....NO MONEY

yet u dey Fvck steady...God is watching u...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Taryur3(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2017
I don't trust any of my partners, they are mainly slay queen
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Taryur3(m): 1:05am On Aug 02, 2017
xxgig:
. we are both jobless. can't even afford an engagement ring.
Lols...
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Juliearth(f): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's the cost of a bag of rice that is stopping me from proposing to her cool

LOL! there are cheaper alternatives to Rice na.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Biggers82(m): 1:44am On Aug 02, 2017
her mum want a rich guy am just a civil servant that earn money every mouth the mum needs a yahoo yahoo guys and she warn her to stop seeing me

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by smackazi(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Despacito

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Mmm or ghwx, if na mmm u're save nau angry
Nedfed:
Op will you give me if I tell you?
Cos I dnt knw wat concerns you with my life.
But if you still insists........ehnnnn
Na my money on MMM
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 02, 2017
I like ur face, I just woke up from my dream and u were the girl I saw in dt dream shocked

What a thread to do this, pls marry me with faith cry cry kiss
girl4rmspace:

Per wedding? Lol how many weddings? U meant pre wedding right?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 02, 2017
They cheesy ?
Taryur3:
I don't trust any of my partners, they are mainly slay queen
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by ArcFresky(m): 2:48am On Aug 02, 2017
God told me shes a medical doctor, haven't met her yet.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Vince77(m): 3:08am On Aug 02, 2017
hokafor:
I m still recovering from the psychological, emotional and financial damages. I m taking my time, of course any girl I will marry, Will have to go with me to Okija shrine or sango deity to swear if her intentions are to marry and be committed to me or to hide under the cover of marriage and commit all kinds of abominable things. So if u are ready to take ur marriage vow inside a shirine then we are good to go. Don't get it twisted I m a committed christian faith .

Alot has really happened to you
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 02, 2017
She is a moslem and her father (an Alahaji) is saying no to the union unless I convert. I am ready to convert (religion is not an issue to me after all am a deist in my core) but my family (catholic) have threatened to disown me if I convert.

I am just thinking of what next to do, any suggestion?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by oyebanji87: 3:21am On Aug 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahahahaha grin grin
Make dem no use you do rituals. grin grin
u must be kidding guy
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by scrupulousblog: 4:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Decent guys do not propose until they are ready.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by EmpressT(f): 4:34am On Aug 02, 2017
I wish in another world, my male best friend could love me so magnetic like the way I do. But in this present world now, it can't be possible cos we have different views about each other, we still feel for each other very much.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by BigIyanga: 4:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Divay22:

Bitter but true
If you keep waiting for money, even if you've gotten it you'll still not know you've got it.
What is the cost of similac/SMA/diapers without Google?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Coldfeets: 5:13am On Aug 02, 2017
I'm not yet sure she's really the ONE.

So technically, I'm still keeping ALL my options open... while fully enjoying the moment!

Life is good, my brother!

This life is turn by turn!

Just some few years back, I could recall when I told her I was ready and guess what...?

She told me she was keeping all her options open!

I swear to God, I didn't know or fully understand what she meant by that statement back then.

But she told me not to worry because we should just enjoy what we have at the moment.

Which I did.

Which I'm still doing. wink

Which is what I'm still telling her anytime she brings up the marriage talk now. tongue

Ha ha ha ha ha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Onogiede(m): 5:19am On Aug 02, 2017
mine is just the grace of almighty God to sight my destiny kind of lady & a little financial balance
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by SmartMugu: 5:27am On Aug 02, 2017
I'm sure someone will come here and say it's because she has body odor, and her below stinks like a graveyard. Isn't that why guys dont believe in 'no sex before marriage' thing no more?Who wants to smell that for the rest of their lives?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Marriage isn't compulsory.

Not everyone makes marriage a life achievement.

Not every one must/wants to get married.

Some might not want to get married now but might want to latter.

Marriage isnt compulsory, No.

So there is my reason. Because it is not by force. When a guy wants and is ready, he will.

That simple.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by JaffyJoe(m): 5:53am On Aug 02, 2017
When all chics have now turned to Slay Queens nko? Its getting harder to choose one.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by eki2000(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2017
I took all girls to be slay queens, flirts and all that, until I found a lady that changed that perception in me. I want to tell the world that at least, 90% true love still exist.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by GOFRONT(m): 6:44am On Aug 02, 2017
My partner is in final year ryt now to Graduate by September....The only thing that will stop me from proposin to her is if I test and Notice that her fellow Student has chopped her........She is a Gonner
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Dindondin(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Divay22:

Bitter but true
If you keep waiting for money, even if you've gotten it you'll still not know you've got it.
a reasonable guy knows the right time.
its girls that loves comfort in marriage.
they are the first to complain about anything.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Iykefirm(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2017
money on my mind,my mother no like my girl,cause of her dress,but i have already explained to her over and over times that i love it like that,okwa the asa bu nkem.my mum want me to marry one sister in her church,i ask my mum,nne okwa inama the girl you are hating on follow me hustle even when i get nothing

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Humility017(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2017
money and i need a change of job....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / She Can't Marry A Barber / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.