Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (30039 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
hisMrs:
I will send u baskets of onions from Kaduna

You live in KD?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
She hasn't replied my PM yet cry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bigcil2(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
What state is that that ladies are scare?. grin
Abeokuta cry
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
bigcil2:
Abeokuta cry
Lol. grin
Change environment na.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by macaranta(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
jamale:

Just tell her you are not interested in wifing her
Haha but our bubu will soon come Na innnit? undecided
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Baddest69(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Because I have no partner yet...sexmates,slayqueens and nightclub babes are the ones reining here in UNIPORT.. No one is ready to settle down yet

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bigcil2(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin
Change environment na.
Because I want to find love. I believe I'll bump into the right person one day or somehow. I'll definitely get to meet and keep that person but I won't be desperate

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Honestly he has refused to become my partner because he's scared things might end up badly, I don't mind proposing but how do you propose to someone thats not your partner

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bigcil2(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin
Change environment na.
I've been talking with a lady I didn't even know
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Onojasteve(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Most of he ladies aren't ready, so we the guys too like wasting their time...come and beat me grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bigcil2(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Evaberry:
Honestly he has refused to become my partner because he's scared things might end up badly, I don't mind proposing but how do you propose to someone thats not your partner

It's well
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by victor8269: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

Bitter but true
If you keep waiting for money, even if you've gotten it you'll still not know you've got it.
So we should go with cowries or sea shells?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
bigcil2:

Because I want to find love. I believe I'll bump into the right person one day or somehow. I'll definitely get to meet and keep that person but I won't be desperate
You'll sha. It's in a matter of time.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bigcil2(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
You'll sha. It's in a matter of time.
yeah
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Baddest69(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Evaberry:
propose first jor

Maybe he's scared of you turning him down
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by piagetskinner(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
that one never even de my mind
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
She's with anoda guy
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddest69:
propose first jor

Maybe he's scared of you turning him down

no he's not he knows I really like him Nd that I'm ready for A relationship but he just keeps bringing silly excuses
I wonder why guys behave this way.
you see someone who's ready to do anything to make you happy but you don't care
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by xxgig(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
jamale:
Good evening g..
. we are both jobless. can't even afford an engagement ring.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
hisMrs:
I will send u baskets of onions from Kaduna
Ehn ehn cheesy

Thank you jawe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Martin0(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Eh ehshocked oya seriously will u marry megrin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na money ooo Ego... Owo...Kudi.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Vince77(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
banjo022:
I de wait make her mumci die cause she no like me
shocked
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Martin0(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Evaberry:

no he's not he knows I really like him Nd that I'm ready for A relationship but he just keeps bringing silly excuses
I dey propose now u dey shakara ok ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by WeirdWolf: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Toyindiva(f): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
I think is recession������, but guys even though is recession if recession no stop sef won't u get married �‍♂️�‍♂️���
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tolexy123: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
APC

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Baddest69(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Evaberry:

you guys should check yourselves... 'maybe the feeling is not mutual' 'maybe you aint made for each other' ' maybe its something both of you can work on'
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by kelechi17(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Coz d women currently in my life are not serious ...dey are not here or there ....dey wanna use me as a backup option ..wen I find a serious lady ...myt consider but for now we kip plating our games
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by thesuave10(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hushpuppi is with her in Malaysia. As for the other one, she should propose then I'll consider
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by djbussy(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2017
The Public property in between the legs have been seriously damaged by too many kobokos they distributed it to before arriving at the final hot-spot shield.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by papatopiredo(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2017
[i][/i]
tosyne2much:
It's the cost of a bag of rice that is stopping me from proposing to her cool

As for me,nah that pampers wan kill me ooohhh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Your First Love / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.