Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Maintain And Control A Woman - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (127324 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by frank317: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

It sickens me to see how dengenerate women are in the eyes of men.

I guess we shouldnt be voting either. undecided
do u see where u are gettin it all wrong? If u know how we men appreciate a good lady, u wil undastand that it is u are being unnecesarily defensive. We love u, but our love cant b perfect when u are figthin us. U see a war where there is none. Love and respect ur man, recognise him as the head (he is not ur equal, he can neva b), b submissive and if he does not treasure u, then he is an animal. 50/50 is not gud because it make no one in charge. It brings in confusion and disagreement and responsibility is shyed away from. 50/50 leaves the woman vulnerable, she does not feel responsible 2 anyman thereby makin the man 2 lack focus. I love ma girl, she is 100% submissive 2 me, yet i am empty without her, this she does know because she cannot handl this knowledge. If she knows she is more likely 2 misundastand and misbehave.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
For all this nonsensical 50-50 noise making, i wonder why women refuse to marry men older than them . . . shebi its all an ordinary partnership . . . why shld age matter no? Some people are either confused or living on fantasy island.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Seun(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
For all this nonsensical 50-50 noise making, i wonder why women refuse to marry men older than them
Maybe it's because our nonsense is easier to take if we are older?
Better be insulted by an old man than by someone younger than you!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
Seun:

Maybe it's because our nonsense is easier to take if we are older?
Better be insulted by an old man than by someone younger than you!

i doubt its that straightforward. Noticed how women want men older than them, taller, stronger, more emotionally and financially secure, think men who cry are weak and expect a man to do the tough work around the house.

Does it not mean that somewhere down in our subconscious we have been programmed to approach marriage as a bond between a leader and a help-meet?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Seun(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
Does it not mean that somewhere down in our subconscious we have been programmed to approach marriage as a bond between a leader and a help-meet?
Yes, but not the way you think.  You can be pressured by society, family and religious authorities to believe in something that is not right.  Case in point: religious extremists, female circumcisers, and parents who give their children tribal marks.   "That is the way we do it in our culture" doesn't necessarily make any practice right.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

i doubt its that straightforward. Noticed how women want men older than them, taller, stronger, more emotionally and financially secure, think men who cry are weak and expect a man to do the tough work around the house.

A man who cries is not weak.
Women can also do tough labor.
When my mates were painting fingernails, I mowed grass.

I just cant see myself as a "subordinate" to a guy because what?

frank3.16:

do u see where u are gettin it all wrong? If u know how we men appreciate a good lady, u wil undastand that it is u are being unnecesarily defensive. We love u, but our love cant b perfect when u are figthin us. U see a war where there is none. Love and respect your man, recognise him as the head (he is not your equal, he can neva b), b submissive and if he does not treasure u, then he is an animal. 50/50 is not gud because it make no one in charge. It brings in confusion and disagreement and responsibility is shyed away from. 50/50 leaves the woman vulnerable, she does not feel responsible 2 anyman thereby makin the man 2 lack focus. I love ma girl, she is 100% submissive 2 me, yet i am empty without her, this she does know because she cannot handl this knowledge. If she knows she is more likely 2 misundastand and misbehave.

How am i fighting? All i ask for is equal respect! Im sorry I was born on this earth just like he was, should i have plastic surgery to get balls so i can be equal?
50/50 means no one in charge?? shocked shocked Since when?

More corperations fail than BUSINESS Partnerships.

Why wouldnt one be responsible, so you're saying if we are like minded indivuals with 50/50 we cant come to an agreement?

Seriously? undecided

Im not sure you guys are unstanding what 50/50 is.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
Seun:

Yes, but not the way you think.  You can be pressured by society, family and religious authorities to believe in something that is not right.  Case in point: religious extremists, female circumcisers, and parents who give their children tribal marks.   "That is the way we do it in our culture" doesn't necessarily make any practice right.

Except in this case it has nothing to do with culture or society. This is a global trend that transcends the ages.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

Except in this case it has nothing to do with culture or society. This is a global trend that transcends the ages.

that is strictly an opinon. undecided
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

that is strictly an opinon. undecided

The fact that over generations and in all cultures all over the world women prefer men who are older, stronger, emotionally and financially established is "an opinion"?

Absurd.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

The fact that over generations and in all cultures all over the world women prefer men who are older, stronger, emotionally and financially established is "an opinion"?

Absurd.

Proof please tongue
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

Proof please tongue

you have it all around you. When you're looking for a bf do you go searching for a dude younger and shorter than you?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by oyinda3(f): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

Absurd.

this is a wild generalization mr david.  "all cultures?" what do u kno about all cultures?  
ur trying to tell me that the 15 yr old girls that get married off to 50 year old men actually prefer that arrangement?  lipsrsealed

and anyways, men are generally physically stronger and taller than women. so preferring a taller stronger man is just like preferring the average man.  nothing special about that.
and also, men make more money than women in most cultures so marrying one that makes more than u is again, logical.
except in cultures like US where the income gap between a husband and wife is smaller due to women being more present in the work force and in higher positions.  
and naija women in america typically make more than their husbands. this is a fact that wouldn't hold in a country like naija.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
Proof please

I'm a proof. Won't even give a man without those a flicker of my eyelid let alone a look. tongue
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by TOPE20001(f): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
I see plat is still fighting for 50-50 grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
oyinda.:

this is a wild generalization mr david.  "all cultures?" what do u kno about all cultures?  
your trying to tell me that the 15 yr old girls that get married off to 50 year old men actually prefer that arrangement?  lipsrsealed

and anyways, men are generally physically stronger and taller than women. so preferring a taller stronger man is just like preferring the average man.  nothing special about that.
and also, men make more money than women in most cultures so marrying one that makes more than u is again, logical.
except in cultures like US where the income gap between a husband and wife is smaller due to women being more present in the work force and in higher positions.  
and naija women in america typically make more than their husbands. this is a fact that wouldn't hold in a country like naija.

What are you on about? Its like many of you just argue without bothering to indulge in some critical thinking. What has this issue got to do with 15 yr olds forced to marry 70 yr old men? As a woman . . . would YOU willing choose to marry a man shorter than you and 5 yrs your junior? WHY?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2010
oyinda.:

your trying to tell me that the 15 yr old girls that get married off to 50 year old men actually prefer that arrangement?  lipsrsealed

this is illogical, its like arguing after the fact. Or trying to solve the questions when you've already seen the answer.

Not all men are physically taller and stronger than women, but it is a FACT (you can deny it since that's what most of you are good at) that women specifically seek for mates who are bigger, stronger and taller than they are. Now why would that be? In many ancient cultures men had to fight for the right to marry women. Such cultures still exist among the amazon tribes in Brazil and the fulanis in Nigeria.

As regards men earning more than women . . . it is also a fact that of recent, the earning disparity has narrowed considerably. YET we still have a majority of women who prefer to marry men who have already made it. WHY?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
oyinda.:

Are these people just putting words together or do they think before posting? Where is the statistics to back this up? shocked Is every nigerian woman here in the states a nurse with taxi cab-driving husbands? I dont understand which families you folks know.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by TOPE20001(f): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
This debate is still HAWT cheesy
I think most ladies are taking the word submission outta context. i dont like the poster's thread title either, its misleading undecided
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by oyinda3(f): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

What are you on about? Its like many of you just argue without bothering to indulge in some critical thinking. What has this issue got to do with 15 yr olds forced to marry 70 yr old men? As a woman . . . would YOU willing choose to marry a man shorter than you and 5 yrs your junior? WHY?

the chance of me marrying a  man shorter than me is extremely low because i'm average height and most men are taller than me anyways!!
average height for female is 5'5 and average height for male is 5'10!! so it makes sense for women to prefer taller men and for men to prefer shorter women!! if we didn't we would all be very unhappy people in the world.  

and yea i can marry a man 5 yrs younger than me. why not!!!?  
the reason females typically marry older men is because they married/ marry younger and are not self-sufficient. imagine 20 yr old girl marrying 15 yr old boy. nowadays, females marry at a much older age because we go to school and get employment now and make income for ourselves. so 35yr old woman marrying 30 yr old man is not bad. happens frequently nowadays.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

]

Because we wouldnt be equal undecided undecided

stillwater:

I'm a proof. Won't even give a man without those a flicker of my eyelid let alone a look. tongue

rephrase, I dont understand.

TOPE2000!:

I see plat is still fighting for 50-50 grin

blame my stubbornness, but I can now be submissive ONLY to David, because he promised everything I requested grin grin grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by TOPE20001(f): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

blame my stubbornness, but I can now be submissive ONLY to David, because he promised everything I requested grin grin grin

You see submission is not as bad as it sounds grin tongue
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ ALL!!!

This debate has degenerated to that of "the chicken or the egg: which came first?". It would even get worse now that a hardened Devil's Advocate like Stillwater has joined the fray.

@ platinumnk

I tek amadioha beg you. Just capitulate. The weight of opinion weighs heavily against you. Just go ahead and marry your 50-50, submission shy husband. We'd be here to comfort you and mop your platinum-coloured tears in the near future when, emm sorry, if the need arises.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by oyinda3(f): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

Are these people just putting words together or do they think before posting? Where is the statistics to back this up?  shocked Is every nigerian woman here in the states a nurse with taxi cab-driving husbands? I dont understand which families you folks know.

i didn't say "all". i said "typically"  wink trust me i lived/live in a naija community and so i kno the deal.
and besides, this gap will even be higher if many naija men didn't discourage their wives from taking more lucrative jobs.

and there are mad horrid stories of immigrant naija men killing and abusing their wives for the same reason. because the wife made more!? these are extreme cases but in general, it's very arguable that typically naija women abroad make more money than their husbands.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
oyinda.:

the chance of me marrying a  man shorter than me is extremely low because i'm average height and most men are taller than me anyways!!
average height for female is 5'5 and average height for male is 5'10!! so it makes sense for women to prefer taller men and for men to prefer shorter women!! if we didn't we would all be very unhappy people in the world.

Illogical. You dont prefer a tall man simply because the average height for women is shorter than that for men. That just doesnt square at all.

oyinda.:

and yea i can marry a man 5 yrs younger than me. why not!!!?  
the reason females typically marry older men is because they married/ marry younger. imagine 20 yr old girl marrying 15 yr old boy. nowadays, females marry at a much older age because we go to school and get employment now and make income for ourselves. so 35yr old woman marrying 30 yr old man is not bad. happens frequently nowadays.

You certainly do not speak for the majority of women who would not do that. Besides you cant be marrying a 15 yr old boy, he's underage. Try a 35yr old woman with a 30yr old man.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2010
oyinda.:

i didn't say "all". i said "typically"  wink trust me i lived/live in a naija community and so i kno the deal.
and besides, this gap will even be higher if many naija men didn't discourage their wives from taking more lucrative jobs.

I cant trust you on anything . . . you lived AMONG THOSE NIGERIANS you know, stop generalising for the rest of us who live among different Nigerians. you dont know the deal, you simply know some isolated cases.

oyinda.:

and there are mad horrid stories of immigrant naija men killing and abusing their wives for the same reason. because the wife made more!? these are extreme cases but in general, it's very arguable that typically naija women abroad make more money than their husbands.

Absurd . . . frankly silly. not worth responding to.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2010
TOPE2000!:

You see submission is not as bad as it sounds grin tongue

So is every man going to as rich as David? Abeg come again grin grin
I wil work for my money same as him. 50/50

pro01:

@ platinumnk

I tek amadioha beg you. Just capitulate. The weight of opinion weighs heavily against you. Just go ahead and marry your 50-50, submission shy husband. We'd be here to comfort you and mop your platinum-coloured tears in the near future when, emm sorry, if the need arises.

LOL, I take it u been here before
But Im serious , Loving mariages are 50/50 with a flimsy title for an ego.

If Business Partnerships work well, Why wouldnt 50/50 ??

hhahahah I wont cry, because we would work out every problem tongue
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
pro01:

@ ALL!!!

This debate has degenerated to that of "the chicken or the egg: which came first?". It would even get worse now that a hardened Devil's Advocate like Stillwater has joined the fray.

@ platinumnk

Is this for me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

But Im serious , Loving mariages are 50/50 with a flimsy title for an ego.

you're dreaming . . . no they are not.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by TOPE20001(f): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

So is every man going to as rich as David? Abeg come again grin grin
I wil work for my money same as him. 50/50

No point in arguing with u hun. why dont u wait till u marry. Then i hope i wud hear u saying that 50-50 again undecided
well i guess it can work if u are willing to marry a guy that ask you for half of hse rent n bills. undecided

As for me . . . . My husband will be the head of the hse and i wont share any hse rent with any guy. i can help pay some other bills ooo but that doesnt mean he wont respect me n i wont respect him cuz as far as i am concerned he is doing his job as a husband cool but gudluck
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by chika98: 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
Anyone can manipulate anyone once they are both "in love" grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by oyinda3(f): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
davidylan:

Illogical. You dont prefer a tall man simply because the average height for women is shorter than that for men. That just doesnt square at all.

it is perfectly logical.
if you were born on an island where 90% of the women are taller than than the men, will u still go looking searching for shorter women? i don't think so.  grin
the norm in such an island will be men preferring taller women and vice versa.

You certainly do not speak for the majority of women who would not do that. Besides you cant be marrying a 15 yr old boy, he's underage. Try a 35yr old woman with a 30yr old man.

that's because majority of women (especially in third world countries) marry very young and have little or no source of income. so of course to make things balanced, they have to marry someone who provides income. and this person is typically older.
majority of women who are self sufficiently employed and educated will however agree with me.
like i said in my previous post, 35 yr old woman with a 30 yr old man is not uncommon in the US. happens frequently

for example, an uneducated hausa girl in the north will not agree with me or even be able to fathom what i'm talking about. in fact, she probably will already be married off to some older guy.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
chika98:

Anyone can manipulate anyone once they are both "in love" grin

Abi, that's why I don't even want to take part in the argument. I know myself I don't need all these gra gra to get what I want. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.