Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157531 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 04, 2010
stillwater:

The black man toasting tactic. grin grin grin grin grin
If he happens to date another nationality, race or tribe, he rubbishes his own females, to make the lady feel like she's a queen or the best among the lot. grin grin grin grin Roftlmao!!!!!!
If it's a white woman, he tells her all black women are loud and disrespectful. grin grin grin grin
Black man and his issues, but God loves them. Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Seriously!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2010
MzDarkSkin (f) - hey girl, how are you doing today? Just read your responses that I didn't get a chance to read the day weapons of mass destruction were being thrown at me by you know who cheesy Anyway, nice to know I am not the only "foreigner" here, worry not, cyber bullies don't scare me one bit, we chat with those that want to chat and ignore the rest, wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2010
@ SA Goddess, can we chat in private please
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2010
What about? Can't you say it here?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2010
nope
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2010
I am not sure what it is that you want to say to me in private Amara, I don't want to fight with you, I come in peace but you showed me no love, I am cool with that. Can you send me a private message, I will see if I want to respond to it!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2010
SA Goddess:

MzDarkSkin (f) - hey girl, how are you doing today?  Just read your responses that I didn't get a chance to read the day weapons of mass destruction were being thrown at me by you know who   cheesy  Anyway, nice to know I am not the only "foreigner" here, worry not, cyber bullies don't scare me one bit, we chat with those that want to chat and ignore the rest,  wink

That's right madre, keep your head high at ALL times.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2010
amara2:

I had a boyfriend I was dating for 3yrs before he left for SA , he came back last year with his SA black women. A friend of mine and another girl I went to school with were also dumped by their boyfriends for SA women. Now my cousin who was married before he left. Did the traditional marriage and paid  the bride price, we heard that he pregnated a SA women. Men in this forum please do tell me what is it about SA women that you find iresistable? 

And you base your decision on the strength of a couple of experiences? Says who?

I'm a Nigerian man, married to a beautiful Nigerian lady, and would not have it any other way. There are billions of other Nigerian guys that would rather marry a Nigerian lady, so what's your point here?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2010
I am waiting Amara!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2010
Give me your email
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2010
I am sorry but I am not comfortable with that, is there no option for private messages here? I am just wondering what could be so important, I won't give out my email address to hostile strangers, sorry girl!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by amara2(f): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2010
ok suit yourself
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2010
cheesy Okaaaaaaaayyy, but I don't think what I am saying is hard to understand, nothing personal!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
Zimbabwean women:

i heard a lot of naija  man are hearding to Zimbabwean women, why? ?what do they have that we son't have

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149006.0.html

Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-308654.0.html

Nigerian Married Three Jamaican Women Over A Six-month

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329313.0.html

Dem Somali Girls!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401285.0.html
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
and many more where that came from.

I havent even started on the eastern European, white British, AAs, Asian girls, whites in general, etc etc yet.

All the Naija men love stories full here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by jupita: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
i have being in sa for like a more than a month now, studying, yeah there're pretty girls here, especially the colored.i think men are men irrespective of nationality,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by GEW: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
AMARA,
@Sagamite cheii  [size=18pt]while we are here moving from church to church looking for husbands[/size] you still proud to say you will marry a Southy because they are Sexy

THANKS FOR TELLING SOME HOME TRUTH.

if you had a choice of something between your scheming, good for nothing, pot belly. gulder drinking LIAR LIAR village man and a nice foreign man i bet you will still choose your church going, God using tribal person becos your life depends on them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Pharoh: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2010
Interesting thread.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2010
I still maintain it's about where one finds love/warmth irrespective of where the other person is from, love is love, knows no boundaries!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
getting the green card also helps

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chinedu78(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
I used to think that ghanain girls had the biggest booty,till a friend of mine(half nigerian/half ghanain) who lives in london told me SA girls hold that title.i visisted africanbooties.com,i think that site is south african.My question is this,does the average girl in SA have asses like those girls on that site or its a rarity?Am an ass lover and i have being intrigued by booty,i love it and would love to be in a place where there is plenty of it,big booty small waist unlike this part of the world where the girls have average booty with big waist.Its the AIDS stuff really as bad as people say it is.a friend of mine in SA told me the girls are freaks and they 4ck like AA
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chinedu78(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
IF there is really a widespread of AIDS,whats the cause?is it that most people are having unprotected sex or what?am thinking of spending XMAS in SA but just kind of scared though,my gut feeling though is the HIV stuff is kind of exaggerated.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2010
chinedu78:

IF there is really a widespread of AIDS,whats the cause?is it that most people are having unprotected intimacy or what?am thinking of spending XMAS in SA but just kind of scared though,my gut feeling though is the HIV stuff is kind of exaggerated.

AIDS is widespread because people choose to remain ignorant about the issue, why would you come here or anywhere else and meet a random person and choose to sleep with him/her without a condom? That would be irresponsible and risky. People need to learn about AIDS and its causes instead of messing around sleeping with people off the street and then asking in amazement "WHY ME" If you are careless with your life, you will die, whether you are in SA, Europe, US or anywhere else!

chinedu78:

I used to think that ghanain girls had the biggest booty,till a friend of mine(half nigerian/half ghanain) who lives in london told me SA girls hold that title.i visisted africanbooties.com,i think that site is south african.My question is this,does the average girl in SA have asses like those girls on that site or its a rarity?Am an backside lover and i have being intrigued by booty,i love it and would love to be in a place where there is plenty of it,big booty small waist unlike this part of the world where the girls have average booty with big waist.Its the AIDS stuff really as bad as people say it is.a friend of mine in SA told me the girls are freaks and they 4ck like AA

Yes we got booty, the degree differs from woman to woman but the small waist and a nice round booty are synonimous with the southern region of Africa.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by sleak(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
i love my naija sistas.they r beautiful smart n av got sumtin about them.
i equally love my southy sistas.sexy,beautiful,naughty,intelligent n also bring sumtin different to a relationship.
i believe its whateva tickles ur ,

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by sigidi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2010
well i got a S.A girl as well n i'm loving every bit of her, i guess naija girls hold back too much.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chinedu78(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2010
SA Goddess,
so most women from Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland,Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe have that kind of physical features or its a feature of just some of the countries i mentioned above.i heard its mostly found among the khoisans,is it like that among the zulus and other tribes that make up SA?i have met only 1 south african and zimbwabwean lady in my life and both didnt have it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by CyberG: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2010
I think SA Goddess has been very right on the money with the way she has approached this discussion but why is Amara2 getting vexed over someone who just voiced her opinion? It is not her fault that your boyfriend walked on you after being to SA. . .in fact, if you ask any guy who they would rather pick from your attitudes, SA will be a true Goddess why you go just the "mara" for the race!

Abeg, me I need to learn about other people who live in the world not close minded and fighting someone who knows you from nowhere! Now I am curious about SA people generally and though there was reported friction about Nigerians in SA not too long ago. . .I don't think they all share the view that Nigerians are taking-up the "juicy" things in their country! What else can be learned about SA ladies o SA Goddess?? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2010
CyberG:

I think SA Goddess has been very right on the money with the way she has approached this discussion but why is Amara2 getting vexed over someone who just voiced her opinion? It is not her fault that your boyfriend walked on you after being to SA. . .in fact, if you ask any guy who they would rather pick from your attitudes, SA will be a true Goddess why you go just the "mara" for the race!

Abeg, me I need to learn about other people who live in the world not close minded and fighting someone who knows you from nowhere! Now I am curious about SA people generally and though there was reported friction about Nigerians in SA not too long ago. . .I don't think they all share the view that Nigerians are taking-up the "juicy" things in their country! What else can be learned about SA ladies o SA Goddess?? grin
S.M.H
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2010
Let's be real, Which woman does Nigerian men not prefer as long as they're white? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2010
mama-gee:

Let's be real, Which woman does Nigerian men not prefer as long as they're white? undecided
To most of them, light, bright and almost white is what they crave for and any little opportunity they get, they will jump in even if its an obese girl.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by londoner: 1:19am On Mar 18, 2010
Well, its a fad nowadays for Nigerian men to prefer any woman who isn't Nigerian. Once the women get past the "honeymoon" period, they will turn to internet sites to create threads about their broken hearts and feelings.

undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by martin1(m): 1:29am On Mar 18, 2010
i prefer naija women. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.