Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31433 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:
YES we all know you like dick, ALL gay fagg0ts like dick so stop telling us what we all know. what we want to know is why you abandoned your family. Yes i know its illegal to be gay in china and thats why you ran here but you should have brought you wife and children with you

are you forcing me to be a lesbian ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

Another love note to me. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. After all, everyone loves Fornication.

is sucking and masturbating a black dick called "fornication" ?

when you lick your mother 's hole , that is what it is.

your English is damned bad !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Viserion:
so what exactly are you? gay?, lesbian, bleeping d#ck lover? what?

I am whoever you assume me to be

If you are a gay, and think to take me to be a gay is a good thing to you , you may take me to be a gay, and enjoy my words such as "i love black dicks"

if you are a not a gay, and think to take me to be a girl is a good thing to you , you may take me to be a girl, and enjoy my words such as "i love black dicks"
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 8:58am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

is sucking and masturbating a black dick called "fornication" ?

when you lick your mother 's hole , that is what it is.

your English is damned bad !

Is sucking not a type of sex? Is it not Orral sex? Is sex with someone you are not married to not fornication? Am I not Fornication?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

yes you are wanted in china , for being an ugly, fat , gay rapist of little boys

[img]http]

gay will be only hunted in inhumane countries. China is poor and cheap , compared with Japan, but it is not that low to incriminate gay.

being a pariah yourself, you assume the whole world pariahs too ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

HOW FUNNY IS IT?

Are you retardedd? we know you have a wife and children in China, and you raped your sn and ran here to Nigeria to hide

whatever you say is right , to you.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

HOW FUNNY IS IT?

Are you retardedd? we know you have a wife and children in China, and you raped your sn and ran here to Nigeria to hide

why not consider, I could have a gay husband in India ? he fvcks my man-made vagina ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

There is just one[b] Fornication [/b]and that is me. The world, including you, loves me. Don't you confuse me with that rogue called Rape. Masturbation is a friend of mine but when you use him on somebody, you have committed me.

I have sex with a black dick ----> this is not fornication

you have sex with your mother ------> that is fornication

+++++++++++++

I have sex with a grown-up man, who is willing to have sex with me, by help of money or not -----> this is not rape

you fvck a 12 year old girl, by force-----> that is rape

++++++++++++++

go to FVCK your own brain and get more clear.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have sex with a black dick ----> this is not fornication

you have sex with your mother ------> that is fornication

+++++++++++++

I have sex with a grown-up man, who is willing to have sex with me, by help of money or not -----> this is not rape

you fvck a 12 year old girl, by force-----> that is rape

++++++++++++++

go to FVCK your own brain and get more clear.

You argue too much. Everyone, including you, loves me. Deny as much as you want but it is the fact. Everyone loves Fornication.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

Is sucking not a type of sex? Is it not Orral sex? Is sex with someone you are not married to not fornication? Am I not Fornication?

sex=fornication ?!

when you have sex with your consanguinity, that is called incest or fornication.

or, if one party of the sex is a married one, that is called adultery, or tolerably, fornication.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2017
are
Fornication:

You argue too much. Everyone, including you, loves me. Deny as much as you want but it is the fact. Everyone loves Fornication.

but you don't even know the meaning of this word ?! funny.

according to you, you dad and mom probably now are fornicating.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Viserion: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am whoever you assume me to be

If you are a gay, and think to take me to be a gay is a good thing to you , you may take me to be a gay, and enjoy my words such as "i love black dicks"

if you are a not a gay, and think to take me to be a girl is a good thing to you , you may take me to be a girl, and enjoy my words such as "i love black dicks"
where you from?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Viserion:
where you from?

since you guys strongly put me to be a Chinese, I have to humor you : I am from China.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

sex=fornication ?!

when you have sex with your consanguinity, that is called incest or fornication.

or, if one party of the sex is a married one, that is called adultery, or tolerably, fornication.

But you are not married and so you can only commit me and not my neighbour, Adultery. I am Fornication and only me know what I really am. Everyone loves Fornication. Not everyone loves Adultery. That is why Adultery is always jealous of me. Masturbation is a friend and we share so much in common that you could intend to commit him and end up committing me instead.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

But you are not married and so you can only commit me and not my neighbour, Adultery. I am Fornication and only me know what I really am. Everyone loves Fornication. Not everyone loves Adultery. That is why Adultery is always jealous of me. Masturbation is a friend and we share so much in common that you could intend to commit him and end up committing me instead.

I said, tolerably, or arguably.

if you put negative color to "fornication", it will no longer be the conveyance of what you designate it to take.

to put it in simple words : if you say fornication is bad, fornication only means "incest" then (and I am not doing any fornication); if you say fornication is another word of sex, it is what you say then (and I am having sex , which is totally ok).
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Viserion: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

since you guys strongly put me to be a Chinese, I have to humor you : I am from China.
I didn't put you to be Chinese, just tell me where your from..
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Viserion:
I didn't put you to be Chinese, just tell me where your from..

wherever you feel like
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I said, tolerably, or arguably.

if you put negative color to "fornication", it will no longer be the conveyance of what you designate it to take.

to put it in simple words : if you say fornication is bad, fornication only means "incest" then ; if you say fornication is another word of sex, it is what you say then.

How can I call myself bad? I am not bad. I like it when people commit me.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:
gay fagg0ts

I just don't understand how come so much hatred for gay people ?

I can tell you, 99 out of 100 people in your life time, who bring trouble and pain to you, are straight guys.

those robbers, corruptive officials, thieves, the landowner who evicts you, base guys who disseminate rumors about you.....all of them are not gay.

you just need to know who you really need to hate !

stupid ass. 99 out of 100 persons you need to hate are straight black ni66ers, not Chinese, not gay.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Viserion: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

wherever you feel like
fine, your from in between my lipsrsealed
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

How can I call myself bad? I am not bad. I like it when people commit me.

to put it in simple words : if you say fornication is bad, fornication only means "incest" then (and I am not doing any fornication); if you say fornication is another word of sex, it is what you say then ( and I am having sex , which is totally ok ).

so what is your big deal then ? to yell "the sun is round" "black men are black" !

you are a genius ! you really find out something !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by amakadihot87(f): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are a stupid ass too.

you cut my words from their context.

I say, if you have 100 million naira, you want 200 million more. and when you got that, you want more.

HOWEVER , out of boredom, I would jilt a 20cm for a 13cm.

you are a woman too, don't tell me you don't catch my point !
..........bia nne u are simply typing rubbish..........if u cant get the fu*cking mad man to pound u then find a horse or probably a cow.........d ey are known for possesing monster dicks.........FOOL
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:
he must have some mental problem. and I was in a car with my friends and colleagues. so It was not convenient for me to get off the car and have some conversation with that black man.

I guess his dick was 80% erected. not totally, but nonetheless very enticing. it was large and with a mushroom head, which was rare among black men.

that place was not a populated area, and nobody would find out , if I got off my car and brought him into it.

but since I was with my friends, I had to pity him and myself, to lose such a perfect chance of romance.

I intended to give him some naira and masturbate his dick till sperm out. that was what was supposed to be.
You are a homosexual male. You are not a woman.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........bia nne u are simply typing rubbish..........if u cant get the fu*cking mad man to pound u then find a horse or probably a cow.........d ey are known for possesing monster dicks.........FOOL

don't you know the meaning of "the more you want , the more you want" ? it is suitable to money and sex.

don't be a hypocrite .

admit you want something larger for you vagina, except one thing can deter you , which is ennui/boredom.

you are too young or you are born to be a low race, that you have no chance to have such a delicate epiphany of life.

ennui will force you to have sex with peniss of whatever length.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You are a homosexual male. You are not a woman.

if my being a gay makes you happy, you may think I am a gay.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

if my being a gay makes you happy, you may think I am a gay.
It makes me sad that some people here think you are what you're not. You are a gay man who takes it in your butt.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2017
amakadihot87:
\

by the way, I just masturbate black dicks, no fvcking.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

It makes me sad that some people here think you are what you're not. You are a gay man who takes it in your butt.

by the way, I just masturbate black dicks, no fvcking.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

anyway, can you tell me , why do you hate gay ? be cautious to answer this question, and don't show any stupidity. this is a bait question.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

anyway, can you tell me , why do you hate gay ? be cautious to answer this question, and don't show any stupidity. this is a bait question.
You are a gay man masquerading as a heterosexual female on the internet. People should be careful with you.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You are a gay man masquerading as a heterosexual female on the internet. People should be careful with you.

put aside whether I am a gay or not.

why should people be wary with me ?

did I steal something by internet ?

are black guys so gullible ?

how stupid you regard your black sisters and brothers to be ! such an insult to them !

shame for you!

stupid ass, black men can not argue, they don't have LOGIC !

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

to put it in simple words : if you say fornication is bad, fornication only means "incest" then (and I am not doing any fornication); if you say fornication is another word of sex, it is what you say then ( and I am having sex , which is totally ok ).

so what is your big deal then ? to yell "the sun is round" "black men are black" !

you are a genius ! you really find out something !

You love me, don't you? Answer me that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.