Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31201 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I only masturbate their peniss

no you suck their penis and they suck your penis too because you are a fat fagg0t
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I repeat what I have said hundreds of times : I only play black dicks by my hands. I have played 1 black dick in my country, and 1 dozen in Nigeria and some other black countries

I repeat what we all know YOU ARE A FAT, UGLY CHINESE MAN WHO LIKES SUCKING YOUNG BOYS joysticks
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

I stayed in schenzen, and worked at the Konka building in hightech park by qualesung district

I saw alot of you gay Chinese men who pretend to be women

what is schenzen ? the right spelling is Shenzhen. and that is the 4th richest city in China.

if you are really there, you should know how detestable you are , to all the Chinese. they simply make you feel you are a ni66er.

no wonder you hate Chinese. poor ni66er hating rich men .

and by the way, Shenzhen is consisted by 80% of youngsters, it is a young city, a gay friendly city, because it is 0km away from Hong Kong.

suffer yourself to be a homophobia in your "schenzen" . it is gay heaven and haven, but a hell to guys like you. you deserve it.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

You really have no sense bro.. you are flirting with a fagg0t? GEEZZZZZ

You are a corn for brain! You know that right. Wake up in the morning a flaming Fagg yourself wants worworogun to drill you. You can have him as for me I do pussy only.

Now you have his attention you guys can go and screw yourself some where, who cares, I need to focus this morning, have a hot argument in court this morn.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is schenzen ? the right spelling is Shenzhen. and that is the 4th richest city in China.

if you are really there, you should know how detestable you are , to all the Chinese. they simply make you feel you are a ni66er.

no wonder you hate Chinese. poor ni66er hating rich men .

and by the way, Shenzhen is consisted by 80% of youngsters, it is a young city, a gay friendly city, because it is 0km away from Hong Kong.

suffer yourself to be a homophobia in your "schenzen" .

Yes i lived there for a long time, all CHinese men know is to sing stupid songs in karoke and eat smelly food, then they go home and suck each others joysticks

hahhahahahahahahhahaha

905 of chinese men and closet fagg0ts

They are married to women but they are fagg0ts
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

yoiu are a fagg0t.. i have seen alot of them like you. you enjoy to lick young boys anus

homosexual dog

on the contrary, I love sucking elder black men's dicks. am I still fit for your gay stereotype ? pathetic ni66er.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are a corn for brain! You know that right. Wake up in the morning a flaming Fagg yourself wants worworogun to drill you. You can have him as for me I do pussy only.

Now you have his attention you guys can go and screw yourself some where, who cares, I need to focus this morning, have a hot argument in court this morn.

you are a f00l, you were all but begging him to screw him

see how stup1d you are?

i was warning you

f00l
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

why are you so pissed off ? because you believe you have found out I am a man ? why do you make yourself feel hard? try to believe I m a girl, then you will be happy to see all those girlie words said by me

don't you ever be your own enemy

You are irretrievably lost!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

Why do you love me so much?

who are you ? did I say I love you?

if you are a chubby mature black man, I do love your dick . but not you.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

on the contrary, I love sucking elder black men's dicks. am I still fit for your gay stereotype ? pathetic ni66er.

i know you fagg0ts like eating dick so be my guest..

but dont go around here pretending to be a woman..

you are a fat ugly Chinese fagg0t like all your country men who are mostly fagg0ts
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

see how stup1d you are?
i was warning you
f00l

Thanks now you can bugg off.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

you are a fagg0t, a fat ugly Chinese fagg0t who rapes young boys in their anus

aren't you very proud of your experience in china ? what blab blab schenzen, konka, qualesung district (which does not even exist) .

go to love and enjoy your living in china. and don't feel grudged when you see gay pride in Hong Kong and the numerous gay SPA in Shenzhen.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

you are a fagg0t, a fat ugly Chinese fagg0t who rapes young boys in their anus

I repeat once more. I only masturbate mature black dicks. chicken boys, like you , get the hell out of my way.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Diablo22(m): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2017
I can say this with all confidence..
GIRL, YOU ARE MAD!!!!!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

who are you ? did I say I love you?

if you are a chubby mature black man, I do love your dick . but not you.

My name is Fornication, my surname is Sex. I have a neighbor called Adultery and a cousin called Bestiality.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I repeat once more. I only masturbate mature black dicks. chicken boys, like you , get the hell out of my way.

I repeat again what we all know... you are a fagg0t, a fat ugly Chinese fagg0t who rapes young boys in their anus
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

No you do not have money, you are poor just like all Chinese..

everything about China is lies, they are ugly, short, smelly Fagg0ts

most chinese men are fagg0ts, they are dominated by their women because most chinee men are lazy.

I lived in Schenzen, Guanzhou, Dandong and beijing

Chinese men like to suck penis

Schenzen---> it is Shenzhen

Guanzhou----> it is Guangzhou

Chinese are poor, that is true, compared with Japanese.

and I dislike Chinese too. but luckily I am not a Chinese.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Never will I step into romance section. eeewww!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

no you suck their penis and they suck your penis too because you are a fat fagg0t

I don't have a dick. or maybe you could have a test to come to my crotch. this is my first time to allow a chicken boy ni66er to come close to my crotch. I usually only constrain the sex to my hands.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

aren't you very proud of your experience in china ? what blab blab schenzen, konka, qualesung district (which does not even exist) .

go to love and enjoy your living in china. and don't feel grudged when you see gay pride in Hong Kong and the numerous gay SPA in Shenzhen.

well i didnt spell it properly its pronounced kwailesung i dont know the spelling

the fact is i hated my time there, most chinese men are lazy , smokers who only like food and are mostly closet fagg0ts..

they try touch your penis when they get drunk..

they fvck each other regularly ,.. this is why Chinese women are hoes and pursue blck men there because their husbands are lazy fagg0ts
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

I repeat what we all know YOU ARE A FAT, UGLY CHINESE MAN WHO LIKES SUCKING YOUNG BOYS joysticks

1) I am a woman

2) I am slim

3) I am not a Chinese

4) usually I masturbate elder mature black dicks, but sometimes I do suck them.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) I am a woman

2) I am slim

3) I am not a Chinese

4) usually I masturbate elder mature black dicks, but sometimes I do suck them.

Lies lies lies

1. you are a fat ugly Chinese man

2. you are over weight ugly shapeless

3 You are Chinese and a fagg0t, a ridiculous fagg0t

4. All fagg0ts suck dicks so this doesn't surprise anyone
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

Yes i lived there for a long time, all CHinese men know is to sing stupid songs in karoke and eat smelly food, then they go home and suck each others joysticks

hahhahahahahahahhahaha

I don't know, maybe you are right. I care nothing of Chinese. go ahead .

but one thing I am pretty sure is : the human development index of china is times higher than that of any black country.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't have a dick. or maybe you could have a test to come to my crotch. this is my first time to allow a chicken boy ni66er to come close to my crotch. I usually only constrain the sex to my hands.

You mean you allow the boys suck your dick? we know its what all fagg0ts do, so why are you telling us?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

see how stup1d you are?

i was warning you

f00l

since you dislike Chinese that much , why are you proud of your experience in "schenzen" "konka" and ""gulisag" ?

anyway, I have never heard of these 3 names. I just guess the first one should be "shenzhen" .
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

Schenzen---> it is Shenzhen

Guanzhou----> it is Guangzhou

Chinese are poor, that is true, compared with Japanese.

and I dislike Chinese too. but luckily I am not a Chinese.

you are Chinese and a fagg0t, dont be ashamed of who you are, you are a gay Chinese fagg0t
you are Chinese and a fagg0t, dont be ashamed of who you are, you are a gay Chinese fagg0t
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by junnaiskye(f): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2017
I went through your posts and here's my diagnosis; ACUTE INSANITY.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

since you dislike Chinese that much , why are you proud of your experience in "schenzen" "konka" and ""gulisag" ?

anyway, I have never heard of these 3 names. I just guess the first one should be "shenzhen" .

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't know, maybe you are right. I care nothing of Chinese. go ahead .

but one thing I am pretty sure is : the human development index of china is times higher than that of any black country.

trying to change the topic? hahahha no way
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are irretrievably lost!

imagine me to be a sweet white girl -----> makes you happy

imagine me to be a Chinese gay -------> makes you embarrassed and funk

why do you choose to make the second decision? is there enough evidence to instigate you to make the second one ?

stupid ass. you are the enemy to yourself. it is you who make yourself unhappy. none of my business. stop talking to me.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

hahhahahahahahahhahaha

if you take me to be a Chinese, your long time being in china is not long at all. and whatever you say, can be easily denied by me.

if you do not take me to be a Chinese, maybe your "long time" being in china could give you some authority to vindicate what you say.

stupid ass. black man can not argue. you don't have logic!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

i know you fagg0ts like eating dick so be my guest..

but dont go around here pretending to be a woman..

you are a fat ugly Chinese fagg0t like all your country men who are mostly fagg0ts

I love dicks, so I have to suck your dick ?

you love vagina, go home and lick your mother's vagina !

stupid ass. black man can not argue. you don't have logic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.