Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31218 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

My name is Fornication, my surname is Sex. I have a neighbor called Adultery and a cousin called Bestiality.

I guess you are still having sex with your mother, somewhere in a hovel in Africa. go back to resume your motion on bed.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

I repeat again what we all know... you are a fagg0t, a fat ugly Chinese fagg0t who rapes young boys in their anus

1) I am a woman

2) I am slim

3) I am not a Chinese

4) usually I masturbate elder mature black dicks, but sometimes I do suck them.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Never will I step into romance section. eeewww!

because there are some black chicken boys, like you , who assume themselves to be "smart ass" , and try to "debug" other people. but they fail by behaving lunatic. see that guy, at last , he ends up by repeating I am a Chinese gay for 10 times. and he thinks he wins the debate by this way.

this is a living evidence how stupid black race are. you can not argue. you have no logic, you are not human beings, you have no brain to think !

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

well i didnt spell it properly its pronounced kwailesung i dont know the spelling

the fact is i hated my time there, most chinese men are lazy , smokers who only like food and are mostly closet fagg0ts..

they try touch your penis when they get drunk..

they fvck each other regularly ,.. this is why Chinese women are hoes and pursue blck men there because their husbands are lazy fagg0ts

that name is wrong still ! there is no such a place in Shenzhen. what you are doing in Konka ? buying TV sets and ship back to Nigeria, to sell for a high price in your mother land ? to extort money from your black brothers and sisters? and then to complain made-in-china is not reliable?

no wonder you don't appreciate Chinese and china, great race and great nation. you are a tout, a leech , who sucks blood from your own race !

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

You mean you allow the boys suck your dick? we know its what all fagg0ts do, so why are you telling us?

I don't have a dick. or maybe you could have a test to come to my crotch. this is my first time to allow a chicken boy ni66er to come close to my crotch. I usually only constrain the sex to my hands. -----> these are my words

You mean you allow the boys suck your dick? we know its what all fagg0ts do, so why are you telling us?----> this is your response

ni66er, I have no respect for you. you are a living evidence of how illogical and stupid your race are.

crotch means dick ?

go back to fvck your English again !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

you are Chinese and a fagg0t, dont be ashamed of who you are, you are a gay Chinese fagg0t
you are Chinese and a fagg0t, dont be ashamed of who you are, you are a gay Chinese fagg0t

you think you win the debate/argument by this way ?

repeating 10 times equals a winning. don't shame your own race, please !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Viserion: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am not talking about my being a guy or not.

I am asking , is it wrong to be fat ?
it depends on the reasons why someone will be fat..
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I guess you are still having sex with your mother, somewhere in a hovel in Africa. go back to resume your motion on bed.

I am an act, you dummy. Incest is my sister.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

you think you win the debate/argument by this way ?

repeating 10 times equals a winning. don't shame your own race, please !

its not a debate its a known fact that you
v
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't have a dick. or maybe you could have a test to come to my crotch. this is my first time to allow a chicken boy ni66er to come close to my crotch. I usually only constrain the sex to my hands. -----> these are my words

You mean you allow the boys suck your dick? we know its what all fagg0ts do, so why are you telling us?----> this is your response

ni66er, I have no respect for you. you are a living evidence of how illogical and stupid your race are.

crotch means dick ?

go back to fvck your English again !

You can nitpick all you want Elton John,

it still doesnt change the fact that you have compulsive penis hunger disorder, which made you become FAGG0T

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Viserion:
it depends on the reasons why someone will be fat..

yes, I also wonder why those chubby black men , whose peniss I have played , are so chubby, and why they would love a skinny white girl to handle their gigantic rods.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

I am an act, you dummy. Incest is my sister.

gibberish is your pet phrase
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

that name is wrong still ! there is no such a place in Shenzhen. what you are doing in Konka ? buying TV sets and ship back to Nigeria, to sell for a high price in your mother land ? to extort money from your black brothers and sisters? and then to complain made-in-china is not reliable?

no wonder you don't appreciate Chinese and china, great race and great nation. you are a tout, a leech , who sucks blood from your own race !

Hahahahahahaha

I am into automation testing- selenium expert
but you wouldn't know what that means would you? when you spend your time chasing little boys. you abandoned your wife and kids in china and came to Nigeria to suck boys dicks?

wow what a ridiculous fagg0t
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

You can nitpick all you want Elton John,

it still doesnt change the fact that you have compulsive penis hunger disorder, which made you become FAGG0T

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I am a woman, I definitely love peniss, especially the mature black men's dicks

but you would never be mature, even you are old to die. and you know this. that is why you are so angry with those mature black men, who have a chance to hang out with a white woman.

go mad with yourself.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

gibberish is your pet phrase

So, why do you love me so much? All your posts are like love letters to me. Answer me that question.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by amakadihot87(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You call for 22cm and same can't still fill your abyss. Damn you must be truly deep. Now I want to help what can actually fill your abyss. Specific action please. Length, width, texture, et all.
..allow d lady to patronise the Horse's Stable
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

Hahahahahahaha

but you wouldn't know what that means would you? when you spend your time chasing little boys. you abandoned your wife and kids in china and came to Nigeria to suck boys dicks?

chicken boys get the FVCK out of my way. I only love mature black men's dicks
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

So, why do you love me so much? All your posts are like love letters to me. Answer me that question.

if I was your mother, I would love u by using my vagina.

since you say, you are a fornication, I think my words are appropriate and inoffensive.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am a woman, I definitely love peniss, especially the mature black men's dicks

but you would never be mature, even you are old to die. and you know this. that is why you are so angry with those mature black men, who have a chance to hang out with a white woman.

go mad with yourself.

hahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa

WOW

Listen i have heard that most gay men have a mental disorder that makes them dress up as women and call themselves drag queens? so i understand why you keep insisting we call you a woman..

Okay if it will make you happy i will call you a transgendered fagg0t, is that fine?

Nope sorry i lied i cant do it, infact i dont care for what makes you happy... If you got AIDs from all the homosexual sex you have with boys and you infected your wife with it i wouldnt care.

GO BACK TO YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN IN CHINA and stop chasing boys here to make them suck your dick
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

chicken boys get the FVCK out of my way. I only love mature black men's dicks
YES we all know you like dick, ALL gay fagg0ts like dick so stop telling us what we all know. what we want to know is why you abandoned your family. Yes i know its illegal to be gay in china and thats why you ran here but you should have brought you wife and children with you
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

Hahahahahahaha

new comer, check more of my threads. did I marry ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by FreeSpirited: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2017
daewoorazer:

...and behold, the bold part ratifies your insanity...

You should be quarantined and forever banished from among normal civilized humans

You are a complete fool...
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2017
amakadihot87:
..allow d lady to patronise the Horse's Stable

you are a stupid ass too.

you cut my words from their context.

I say, if you have 100 million naira, you want 200 million more. and when you got that, you want more.

HOWEVER , out of boredom, I would jilt a 20cm for a 13cm.

you are a woman too, don't tell me you don't catch my point !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

since you say, you are a fornication, I think my words are appropriate and inoffensive.

Another love note to me. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. After all, everyone loves Fornication.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Viserion: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, I also wonder why those chubby black men , whose peniss I have played , are so chubby, and why they would love a skinny white girl to handle their gigantic rods.
so what exactly are you? gay?, lesbian, bleeping d#ck lover? what?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

new comer, check more of my threads. did I marry ?

yes you are wanted in china , for being an ugly, fat , gay rapist of little boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

hahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa

WOW

Listen i have heard that most gay men have a mental disorder that makes them dress up as women and call themselves drag queens? so i understand why you keep insisting we call you a woman..

Okay if it will make you happy i will call you a transgendered fagg0t, is that fine?

Nope sorry i lied i cant do it, infact i dont care for what makes you happy... If you got AIDs from all the homosexual sex you have with boys and you infected your wife with it i wouldnt care.

GO BACK TO YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN IN CHINA and stop chasing boys here to make them suck your dick

you don't need to care my feeling. if you think to take me to be a gay would make you happy, you may go ahead.

I don't have a wife/husband in China. I am not even a Chinese. how funny it is.

maybe you should seriously consider , I could be an Indian third gender person.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

you don't need to care my feeling. if you think to take me to be a gay would make you happy, you may go ahead.

I don't have a wife/husband in China. I am not even a Chinese. how funny it is.

HOW FUNNY IS IT?

Are you retardedd? we know you have a wife and children in China, and you raped your sn and ran here to Nigeria to hide
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

WOW

if most gay behave like a woman, in women's costumes, you may fish them out(and/or "punish" them) easily.

what makes you afraid of gay ? because you know you can not fish them out. MOST of them are the same human beings as you are(plural form, not single form, because you are not a normal human) .

stupid ass, black man can not argue, you have no brains, no LOGIC!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

WOW

I have already given you guys 2 alternatives : a Chinese gay or an Indian third gender person.

why not consider to attack India and its open-minded policy to allow the existence of third-gender persons?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

There is just one Fornication and that is me. The world, including you, loves me. Don't you confuse me with that rogue called Rape. Masturbation is a friend of mine but when you use him on somebody, you have committed me.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:
YES we all know you like dick, ALL gay fagg0ts like dick so stop telling us what we all know. what we want to know is why you abandoned your family. Yes i know its illegal to be gay in china and thats why you ran here but you should have brought you wife and children with you

LGBT is legal in china, FVCK your own mind. stupid ass.

you black guys are left alone in hell, knowing nothing of the outside word .

and you dare show off your experience of living in China ? funny idioT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory

LGBT rights by country or territory

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.