Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31496 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Who am I sending PM to? Are you so unfortunate ? Abi u want to be unfortunate in life? Do I look like someone desperately looking for cheap babes on Nairaland? U must be mad

Are you this daft and unschooleable? How will I send Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin a PM...Ori e ti daru. Olodo

Lizzy anjorin? Seriously? On this thread?

Now it will never be well with you, since your brain now malfunctions.. Sorry in advance for your wasted life.... Sorry really
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by FreeSpirited: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
daewoorazer:

Lizzy anjorin? Seriously? On this thread?

Now it will never be well with you, since your brain now malfunctions.. Sorry in advance for your wasted life.... Sorry really
You are the foolish one here who do not know and that's the Genesis of ur problem. Lizzy was the one who made the statements..and the Op posted it here. So who am I sending PM to ...can u imagine? you are an oloriburuku now....
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You are the foolish one here who do not know and that's the Genesis of ur problem. Lizzy was the one who made the statements..and the Op posted it here. So who am I sending PM to ...can u imagine? you are an oloriburuku now....

You first quoted me.... My comment was directed towards whywhyogu.n...so you must have missed it someplace. I haven't commented on any fuc.king Lizzy anjorin thread....

The OP isn't talking about no Lizzy anjorin.... check through this thread and fvc.k off

Wrong thread

Now that you know your sickness has blocked your sense of reasoning, RIP.... oponu ayirada
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by aDEOetREGE: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Who am I sending PM to? Are you so unfortunate ? Abi u want to be unfortunate in life? Do I look like someone desperately looking for cheap babes on Nairaland? U must be mad

Are you this daft and unschooleable? How will I send Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin a PM...Ori e ti daru. Olodo

The guy seems right, you are on the wrong thread

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by FreeSpirited: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
daewoorazer:

You first quoted me.... My comment was directed towards whywhyogu.n...so you must have missed it someplace. I haven't commented on any fuc.king Lizzy anjorin thread....

The OP isn't talking about no Lizzy anjorin.... check through this thread and fvc.k off

Wrong thread

Now that you know your sickness has blocked your sense of reasoning, RIP.... oponu ayirada

either wrong or right thread...Unfortunately all the comments and insults still apply on you...oponu jatijati
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

either wrong or right thread...Unfortunately all the comments and insults still apply on you...oponu jatijati

This ratifies you as a sick uncivilized psycho.....Werey adojutini

Since you have successfully showcased your insanity by fighting the wrong person for your stewpid fantasies, history will remember you for your insanity....

You dare not erase those Comments

Werey omo IranKiran
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by FreeSpirited: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
daewoorazer:

This ratifies you as a sick uncivilized psycho.....Werey adojutini

Since you have successfully showcased your insanity by fighting the wrong person for your stewpid fantasies, history will remember you for your insanity....

You dare not erase those Comments

Werey omo IranKiran

Ode , who cares ....Maluu
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by zexy2030(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Whywhyogun, is either possessed of immoral demons(how), or soon die of AIDS, or promoting a male organ enlargement device or it's a guy who is behaving a girl or acting a lady. No lady talks obscenity like u do. I'm certain u r not a lady but an incarnate of a beast.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by vanhelsing1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:
he must have some mental problem. and I was in a car with my friends and colleagues. so It was not convenient for me to get off the car and have some conversation with that black man.

I guess his dick was 80% erected. not totally, but nonetheless very enticing. it was large and with a mushroom head, which was rare among black men.

that place was not a populated area, and nobody would find out , if I got off my car and brought him into it.

but since I was with my friends, I had to pity him and myself, to lose such a perfect chance of romance.

I intended to give him some naira and masturbate his dick till sperm out. that was what was supposed to be.
ohhh God .plss save why why ogun from dis mental dilemma since she has chosen to b nympho....
our hearts r saddened by d foolishness of a full grown adult .
bt no mental case is beyond our psychiatric doctors.....plssss nairalanders....
do u kw any close hospital....lets open a file for her asap
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Probz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

hahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa

WOW

Listen i have heard that most gay men have a mental disorder that makes them dress up as women and call themselves drag queens? so i understand why you keep insisting we call you a woman..

Okay if it will make you happy i will call you a transgendered fagg0t, is that fine?

Nope sorry i lied i cant do it, infact i dont care for what makes you happy... If you got AIDs from all the homosexual sex you have with boys and you infected your wife with it i wouldnt care.

GO BACK TO YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN IN CHINA and stop chasing boys here to make them suck your dick

Cross dressing isn't a mental disorder.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
aDEOetREGE:

So you are a fat smelly gay.... Thanks to lestat..... Hahahahahahahahah grin grin

what kind of father says this to their son? i feel so sad that your father said these horrible things to you embarassed
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
whywhyogun:

how many nights of a week do you penetrate your mom ? honestly speaking !

why would your uncle ask you this? wow
hahhahahahaha
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
whywhyogun:

how can you insert your own father ? you are so bestial

and every night in your dream your mum asks you this? wow
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
whywhyogun:

I look like ?

well, you must forget how we met last time. I caught you sucking a dick in a women's washroom.

is this what gay lovers say to each other now? so you gay men use womens wash rooms?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by aDEOetREGE: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2017
lestat:

what kind of father says this to their son? i feel so sad that your father said these horrible things to you embarassed

I mean you revealed whywhyogun's identity.... Can't u read between d lines bro
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Whywhyogun
obviously British, a woman, beautiful (very much desired anyway) and she knows the average Nigerian and his problems very well. She has a very low option of a Nigerian. And this has been enforced by our behavior around her in Ogun state, notice her mention of the disparity of punishment to the guy who stole a country and a gay person.
Am not surprised most people here sound like retards, you look at life through you colored lenses(I'll probably have to explain this) of your life. Most come here and live fake lives, trying to make yourself feel better from your really frustrating life, rather than deal with your issues.
She repeated so many lines over and over again and you still didn't get it, she considered you a retard and proceeded to educate you, and look, all you do is insult her, and try to make her angry so she puts a pic of herself here, but you still don't get it, she doesnt have low self esteem,

She knows what she's saying, and she's right on every point, but rather than learn and change for the better, you all just remain slaves. She even calls you ni&&ERS, and you still don't get it, its ment to be an insult, but fools actually think it's a thing of pride(our fathers who fought for freedom and died to change that name must be spinning in their graves (not rolling).

That being said, 90% would not read this comment , too long. And I doubt they would even understand it.
And she's right, her race is superior to us. All you have to do is look at where they were 10years ago and where we were 10 years ago(they have progress). Am not insulting this country I just wanted you to know that this is the same way our children and their children and their children will be looked at if we don't change it today.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:55am On Oct 02, 2017
amakadihot87:
..... ..allow d lady to patronise the Horse's Stable

Sorry to burst the bubbles, just a regular guy, don't get your hopes high.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by amakadihot87(f): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Sorry to burst the bubbles, just a regular guy, don't get your hopes high.
........meaning what?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by McBrooklyn(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2017
amakadihot87:
........meaning what?

Meaning I don't have 22cm long joystick.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Mrscarter(f): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
whywhyogun:

don't you feel any sympathy to your black bro ? I ,being a white woman, an outsider, felt a pang in my heart , when I saw such a jewel, a gem , tainted by the worldly dust.

his body, his sexy and athletic body, should be cherished, and immolated to the Venus.

Lol u are definately not a white woman grin
Like in which country with whites will u see crazy black men running around naked grin grin
Plus u dont speak like a white woman. U speak like a man

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.