Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31215 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Viserion: 5:24am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is wrong of being fat ?
every thing, if you're a guy...
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 5:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Viserion:
every thing, if you're a guy...

I am not talking about my being a guy or not.

I am asking , is it wrong to be fat ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Seem you are obsessed with big black cock.

you must be new here? that is a guy, we know him here.. he is a fagg0t who stalks nairaland for young boys to molest their anus
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Not as stupid as you any way, Madame with bottomless hole.

you must be new here? that is a guy, we know him here.. he is a fagg0t who stalks nairaland for young boys to molest their anus
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

I only masturbate their peniss.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Guy don't border your head she is attention seeking slow poke, she is one if the following, an ugly white bitch, a gay or a sinfully ugly black bitch.

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are obvious a new admirer of mine. my identity conundrum has already been narrowed down to either a Chinese gay or an Indian third-gender person, by my fans.

Fagg0t,, we know you, fagg0t rapistt

looking for young boys to molest here
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

I only masturbate their peniss
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

I only masturbate their peniss
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is wrong with my aesthetical point of view ? if I don't love black men, how can you guys benefit from me ? dozens of black boys/men in Africa rely on me for their subsistence.

I love black wild boys.

they all need a leash.

but anyway, I am not afraid of them , all black boys are quite docile in front of a white person.

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

There she goes again, get down from your high equestrian. You sure all black boys are docile! Just let me ride you, I will calm that little storm in your head and groin.

You really have no sense bro.. you are flirting with a fagg0t? GEEZZZZZ
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:
A guy offered you his mushroom semi snake dick and you pulled a skedaddle wetting your pants as you run, guess you will just faint when black men unleash their dragons, particularly Yoruba dragons.

It is famed to knock sense into women, it is the most sought after dicks in black race.

YOU ARE JUST A FAGG
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

stupid woman/man, I have already molested all readers of my threads.

don't you see those insulting racism words I adopted ? nearly every word from my mouth is humiliating for you guys.

I don't need to look for a real black boy to molest.

even I do sexually harass a black man, I would not choose one from here. tons of them are to be chosen by me, in real life . I have money.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

Seem I am! He did sound weird though!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Good, you reserve your vagina for the Caucasian pink limp noodles, they call dick.

Nigga see how pathetically desperate you are to drill another mans anus hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Seem I am! He did sound weird though!

just pay for your stupidity. last night you erected and had a hot dispute with a possible gay.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:37am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

You really have no sense bro.. you are flirting with a fagg0t? GEEZZZZZ

just a possible gay, not an absolute one.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

YOU ARE JUST A FAGG

You must be wet fart with tidal brain. Send me your sister I will leave her bruised and sore with correct knacking.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Once I hit you hard you relapse into weak curses. I get you all the time. Idiot I mean you are indeed a teenage young girl with wild fantasy. Love the white folks for that.

he is a Chinese fagg..WE KNOW HIM HERE VERY WELL
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

Nigga see how pathetically desperate you are to drill another mans anus hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

but can you ? you can not even touch a white woman ? let alone to penetrate a white man
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are hopeless.

CHINESE FAGG0T
We know you..hahahahhaha how many boys anus have you entered? and how many boys have entered your anus
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

just pay for your stupidity. last night you erected and had a hot dispute with a possible gay.

Until you prove to nairaland you are not a gay I will have no further conversation with you.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

I have already given you guys 2 alternatives : a Chinese gay or an Indian third gender person. maybe the latter sounds too weird for narrow-minded guys, like you. so you insist taking me to be a Chinese, although you worship Chinese greatly !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I have already given you guys 2 alternatives : a Chinese gay or an Indian third gender person. maybe the latter sounds too weird for narrow-minded guys, like you. so you insist taking me to be a Chinese, although you worship Chinese greatly !

You are a Chinese fagg..WE KNOW YOIU HERE VERY WELL

hahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

Tanks for the alert!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

CHINESE FAGG0T
We know you..hahahahhaha how many boys anus have you entered? and how many boys have entered your anus

I repeat what I have said hundreds of times : I only play black dicks by my hands. I have played 1 black dick in my country, and 1 dozen in Nigeria and some other black countries
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

but can you ? you can not even touch a white woman ? let alone to penetrate a white man

I stayed in schenzen, and worked at the Konka building in hightech park by qualesung district

I saw alot of you gay Chinese men who pretend to be women
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You must be wet fart with tidal brain. Send me your sister I will leave her bruised and sore with correct knacking.

yoiu are a fagg0t.. i have seen alot of them like you. you enjoy to lick young boys anus

homosexual dog
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I repeat what I have said hundreds of times : I only play black dicks by my hands. I have played 1 black dick in my country, and 1 dozen in Nigeria and some other black countries

Why do you love me so much?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Until you prove to nairaland you are not a gay I will have no further conversation with you.

why are you so pissed off ? because you believe you have found out I am a man ? why do you make yourself feel hard? try to believe I m a girl, then you will be happy to see all those girlie words said by me

don't you ever be your own enemy
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

just a possible gay, not an absolute one.

you are a fagg0t, a fat ugly Chinese fagg0t who rapes young boys in their anus
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

stupid woman/man, I have already molested all readers of my threads.

don't you see those insulting racism words I adopted ? nearly every word from my mouth is humiliating for you guys.

I don't need to look for a real black boy to molest.

even I do sexually harass a black man, I would not choose one from here. tons of them are to be chosen by me, in real life . I have money.

No you do not have money, you are poor just like all Chinese..

everything about China is lies, they are ugly, short, smelly Fagg0ts

most chinese men are fagg0ts, they are dominated by their women because most chinee men are lazy.

I lived in Schenzen, Guanzhou, Dandong and beijing

Chinese men like to suck penis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.