Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31188 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:
You need both psychological and psychiatric assessment. You are not just roving.

what is wrong with my aesthetical point of view ? if I don't love black men, how can you guys benefit from me ? dozens of black boys/men in Africa rely on me for their subsistence.

I love black wild boys.

they all need a leash.

but anyway, I am not afraid of them , all black boys are quite docile in front of a white person.

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I will pass I do pussy alone! tender and pulsating pussy.You can have all the dicks of all the mad men and drink to surfeit their juice, your funeral really.

to have sex with a real animal , is the final fantasy of any woman. wild man, mad man, man of outcast, is a perfect choice.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

what is wrong with my aesthetical point of view ? if I don't love black men, how can you guys benefit from me ? dozens of black boys/men in Africa rely on me for their subsistence.

I love black wild boys.

they all need a leash.

but anyway, I am not afraid of them , all black boys are quite docile in front of a white person.

There she goes again, get down from your high equestrian. You sure all black boys are docile! Just let me ride you, I will calm that little storm in your head and groin.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

to have sex with a real animal , is the final fantasy of any woman. wild man, mad man, man of outcast, is a perfect choice.

I would not know you are telling me. Then do yourself a favour go and screw the real animal.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
A guy offered you his mushroom semi snake dick and you pulled a skedaddle wetting your pants as you run, guess you will just faint when black men unleash their dragons, particularly Yoruba dragons.

It is famed to knock sense into women, it is the most sought after dicks in black race.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

There she goes again get down fr your high equestrian. You sure all black boys are docile! Just let me ride you I will calm that little storm in your head and groin.

I never do vagina sex, I only do masturbation job for black boys. I pay and play.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I would not know you are telling me. Then do yourself a favour go and screw the real animal.

if a black gorilla knows how to handle a woman, I will immediately chuck you guys .
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I never do vagina sex, I only do masturbation job for black boys. I pay and play.

Good, you reserve your vagina for the Caucasian pink limp noodles, they call dick.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:
A guy offered you his mushroom semi snake dick and you pulled a skedaddle wetting your pants as you run, guess you will just faint when black men unleash their dragons, particularly Yoruba dragons.

It is famed to knock sense into women, it is the most sought after dicks in black race.

I would not run. I would pay him well, and play his dick , if my colleagues were not in the car with me.

by the way, in my laptop, there are hundreds of nude photos , which are my titbits, snapped from those deflowered boys by me.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

if a black gorilla knows how to handle a woman, I will immediately chuck you guys .

You can buy one, tame and train him, bet you will be masturbating him also. You have the money, madam money bag.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Good, you reserve your vagina for the Caucasian pink limp noodles, they call dick.

I don't even intend to use my vagina for my whole life. you are such a careless or unfaithful fans of mine. read more of my threads, and know more of me.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I would not run. I would pay him well, and play his dick , if my colleagues were not in the car with me.

by the way, in my laptop, there are hundreds of nude photos , which are my titbits, snapped from those deflowered boys by me.

The day is still young, you can sneak out on your friends and go and screw the huge gorilla.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

anyway, that is exactly the reason why I only play black peniss. they are cheap and animal-like.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You can buy one, tame and train him, bet you will be masturbating him also. You have the money, madam money bag.

you are quite right. I have several , not one, black animals for the time being now, which are called black men/lovers . I use money and some emotional tricks to tame them , they are more submissive than you guys. but they still maintain their muscles.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

anyway, that is exactly the reason why I only play black peniss. they are cheap and animal-like.

Yea in your fantasy demure petite white girl with wild fsntasy .
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are quite right. I have several , not one, black animals for the time being now, which are called black men/lovers .

All in your dream and fantasy.Bill gate is also my driver. That is how far flight of fancy can take one.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

The day is still young, you can sneak out on your friends and go and screw the huge gorilla.

that is my routine job. in the day time, I dawdle in my office, and get profitable business. when dusk comes, I will suck and play some married black men, with their wives at the next door.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Yea in your fantasy demure petite white girl with wild fsntasy .

I bet you forget the photo I have posted before .

I am in Ogun State right now, deep in your black crotches .

kindly recommend you : browse more of my threads and then poo.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

that is my routine job. in the day time, I dawdle in my office, and get profitable business. when dusk comes, I will suck and play some married black men, with their wives at the next door.

You keep changing the narrative, Go for the mad man with humongous dick for a change. I can bet you will be humbled.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I bet you forget the photo I have posted before .

I am in Ogun State right now, deep in your black crotches .

kindly recommend you : browse more of my threads and then poo.

You are insufferably hilarious. I see boredom has over stimulated your fantasy. Deep in my black crotches. Bet you have not had a nice Bleep in a while.Women tend to spittle when starved.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

All in your dream and fantasy.Bill gate is also my driver. That is how far flight of fancy can take one.

you are hopeless.

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You keep changing the narrative, Go for the mad man with humongous dick for a change. I can bet you will be humbled.

I told you before. when I get a 20cm I long for a 22cm. when I got a 22cm , I long for a 24cm. you still don't catch my point, idioT
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are insufferably hilarious. I see boredom has over stimulated your fantasy. Deep in my black crotches. Bet you have not had a nice Bleep in a while.Women tend to spittle when starved.

since i am now in a black animal country , i could do anything with these animals.

understood ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I told you before. when I get a 20cm I long for a 22cm. when I got a 22cm , I long for a 24cm. you still don't catch my point, idioT

Once I hit you hard you relapse into weak curses. I get you all the time. Idiot I mean you are indeed a teenage young girl with wild fantasy. Love the white folks for that.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Your crotches. not your crotch. I used the plural form. not a literal way. what I mean is "since i am now in a black animal country , i could do anything with these animals. "
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

since i am now in a black animal country , i could do anything with these animals.

understood ?

Whatever you are sex starved you need a nice Bleep, just ask nicely and stop behaving like a child.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are insufferably hilarious. I see boredom has over stimulated your fantasy. Deep in my black crotches. Bet you have not had a nice Bleep in a while.Women tend to spittle when starved .

you are a virgin boy dedicated to self-masturbation for 10 years or more ?

you know nothing of women.

women will nag, when they are fed up with sex, or fed up with having sex with some fixed partners.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

Your crotches. not your crotch. I used the plural form. not a literal way. what I mean is "since i am now in a black animal country , i could do anything with these animals. "

Same difference.
For whatever it is worth you assisted in killing the boredom. Stop forming tough girl, you will pass out after the 2nd round this I know, don't ask me how. Looking at you right now. Calm down.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Once I hit you hard you relapse into weak curses. I get you all the time. Idiot I mean you are indeed a teenage young girl with wild fantasy. Love the white folks for that.

I told you 20cm is not enough for human abyss, and this abyss is an analogy , but you take it literally , and think I mean vagina.

and I also said, after I got 20cm, I want 22cm, after that, I want more. same as you got 1 million naira, you want 2 million more.

but your stupid ass , until this moment, can not catch my point, and you respond : some black men can get 2 million more (and you are enjoying your race dignity AT THIS MOMENT)

what the FVCK is your logic !

failure race.

funny Idiot.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are a virgin boy dedicated to self-masturbation for 10 years or more ?

you know nothing of women.

women will nag, when they are fed up with sex, or fed up with having sex with some fixed partners.

I am vindicated! You want sort of kama sutra experience, But ain't giving you, you will die of pleasure when the game has not even started.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Whatever you are sex starved you need a nice Bleep, just ask nicely and stop behaving like a child.

i only pay and play. i don't accept Fvcking.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I told you 20cm is not enough for human abyss, and this abyss is an analogy , but you take it literally , and think I mean vagina.

and I also said, after I got 20cm, I want 22cm, after that, I want more. same as you got 1 million naira, you want 2 million more.

but your stupid ass , until this moment, can not catch my point, and you respond : some black men can get 2 million more.

what the FVCK is your logic !

failure race.

funny Idiot.

Failure race! Hitting the white girl really hard, you are the dumb one sally, you must think you are having a monologue. Your logic is really of an infant.lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.