Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma (32867 Views)

APC Lawyers Are Jokers Nigeria Constitution Forbids Ex Post Facto Law- Tochukwu / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Develpeast:
Chai, you messed up in this above write up. Please edit

Edit what? Messed up in what way? Were those statements incorrect? Why don't you ever engage your brains before responding?

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Develpeast: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2017
laudate:

Messed up in what way? Were those statements incorrect? Why don't you ever engage your brains before responding?

I believe the guy engaging you in the said argument has schooled you enough.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Develpeast: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2017
laudate:

Messed up in what way? Were those statements incorrect? Why don't you ever engage your brains before responding?

Lagos state that was the focal point of Nigeria's activities since 1914 should not be in the same page as any other state the country. Take a cue from Abuja, do you see how different companies are erecting head offices here and there? If you have not been to Abuja, just go this weekend and see what is happening there.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Develpeast:

Lagos state that was the focal point of Nigeria's activities since 1914 should not be in the same page as any other state the country. Take a cue from Abuja, do you see how different companies are erecting head offices here and there? If you have not been to Abuja, just go this weekend and see what is happening there.

Point of correction. The guy made some assertions and I pointed out the fact that those assertions were not the only reasons why the SW was more developed. You can see that he now had to reach for additional information which was not part of his original post, in order to further expantiate on his position.

You on the other hand, have not added anything new, sensible or valuable to the discussion. I will be back to respond to the guy once I am through with my work.

But I will dismiss you totally from henceforth because your words reek of infantile rants. You just paraphrased what Obi1kenobi said because you have nothing of importance to contribute. Now buzz off .

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Fulmigati: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Maybe the band was terrible? Still I don't give a single fck, I also don't give a fck about all of you crying muh tribalism.
Though, a Yoruba band won't be my first choice, I wouldn't mind if they were already there and performing.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Develpeast: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2017
laudate:

Point of correction. The guy made some assertions and I pointed out the fact that those assertions were not the only reasons why the SW was more developed. You can see that he now had to reach for additional information which was not part of his original post, in order to further expantiate on his position.

You on the other hand, have not added anything new, sensible or valuable to the discussion. I will be back to respond to the guy once I am through with my work.

But I will dismiss you totally from henceforth because your words reek of infantile rants. You just paraphrased what Obi1kenobi said because you have nothing of importance to contribute. Now buzz off .

Sincerely speaking if you think you are smarter, then I will field you on a fateful day and discuss whatever aspect or area of life you feel you are smartest. I really do not want to engage in this argument deeply that was why i gave the first comment but you came at me rambling.

I don't really feel like typing too much because I am presently distracted with so much work but in any case later you think you are smart, call me and let me teach some lessons.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Develpeast:
Sincerely speaking if you think you are smarter, then I will field you on a fateful day and discuss whatever aspect or area of life you feel you are smartest. I really do not want to engage in this argument deeply that was why i gave the first comment but you came at me rambling.

I don't really feel like typing too much because I am presently distracted with so much work but in any case later you think you are smart, call me and let me teach some lessons.
I also have no wish to engage you in a debate because you have proven to be bereft of ideas, factual info and depth. Your first response to me was crass and juvenile. I gave you the kind of answer you deserved. Now take my previous advice and buzz off.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
ogmask:

Stop saying things you don't know. South east is the largest producer of cashew nuts, palm oil, minority crude oil producer and yes they are landlocked. What on your opinion made the south west strategic that couldn't make calabar, portharcourt or even yenagoa/warri strategic. Always blaming others for you obvious miscalcultions. How do you even intend to prosper your biafra republic with this kind of mindset. You wantbiafra cos Nigeria is messed mil yet see your excuses for your backwardness. Nawa

Who told you I want Biafra? grin Do you assume every Igbo is an IPOB devotee? I have already cited all the industries cited in Lagos by the colonialists and the FG, all the facilities and infrastructure built, and the 76 years as capital of the Federation (Abuja has still spent only 26 years as capital and look at the development) and Lagos' status as the main operating base of the colonialists and you keep spewing stewpid horseshit about Yenagoa/Warri/Calabar etc. Stop making me repeat my refutations.
Our backwardness? How are Enugu, Anambra and Imo any more "backward" than Oyo, Ondo, Osum or Ekiti? What is the reason for the backwardness of those states? Why are those places not like Lagos since you're all "accommodators"? Continue deceiving yourself with your fantasies. Tomorrow, Gwari people in Abuja will tell us their bush has become Nigeria's most developed city because they're accommodators.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by ogmask: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Who told you I want Biafra? grin Do you assume every Igbo is an IPOB devotee? I have already cited all the industries cited in Lagos by the colonialists and the FG, all the facilities and infrastructure built, and the 76 years as capital of the Federation (Abuja has still spent only 26 years as capital and look at the development) and Lagos' status as the main operating base of the colonialists and you keep spewing stewpid horseshit about Yenagoa/Warri/Calabar etc. Stop making me repeat my refutations.
Our backwardness? How are Enugu, Anambra and Imo any more "backward" than Oyo, Ondo, Osum or Ekiti? What is the reason for the backwardness of those states? Why are those places not like Lagos since you're all "accommodators"? Continue deceiving yourself with your fantasies. Tomorrow, Gwari people in Abuja will tell us their bush has become Nigeria's most developed city because they're accommodators.

Wts your stance really. You seem to be burning your canal from both ends with respect to this discussion. Are you this çonfused bro? Sorry, I forgot , you are one of them. Empty chest beaters.....

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Develpeast:

Will you shut up! When did the south east got their niger bridge to enable them to come to Lagos en mass? It was in the 50's! And Lagos was already a metropolis city prior to the time. In fact, we never needed your wheel barrowing and Fan yogo of brothers to disrupt the orderliness of the city.

For your info, Only Ikoyi was Nigeria's federal capital, the other LG were under the SW regional province! The Ikeja you see today was developed by our leaders, not your stupid leaders! Even while the british was here, much of the proceeds/revenues came from the SW yet we never bat any eyes when they built seaports in today SS. The british built 1 seaport in the west as well as 2 seaports in the then Eastern part but today you SE clowns would have us believe it was Oil revenues that built the sea port. We were not the one that cursed your region to be landlocked because the SS have their own seaports which are now 3 and they are functioning quite well.

So shove your stupid opinion in your ass.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2017
ogmask:

Wts your stance really. You seem to be burning your canal from both ends with respect to this discussion. Are you this çonfused bro? Sorry, I forgot , you are one of them. Empty chest beaters.....

My stance has been well disseminated with clarity here. If you have any comprehension issues, that's your own problem. Chest beating? Keep projecting your own pathologies on me. I've never had time for the playground, infantile ethnic sniping that goes on here. You're the one that was spewing rubbish about "accommodation" here to denigrate Igbos. Yet, confused soul that you are, you didn't see that as "chest beating" or the same tribal bigotry that you were decrying. For sure, you have no sense of irony in you.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Enugu, Anambra, Imo etc are more backward than Ibadan, Ondo and Ogun state. Kiss the truth. Do I need to inform you that not the whole Lagos was under the FG? Only part of it was the FG capital, the other part which was a large territory was under the SW regional province! The Ikeja you see today was under the SW regional province as at then, not the FG capital, illiterate!

The seaport in Lagos that you clown keep crying over today was built from the SW revenues by the British. 2 were also built in today SS by the british but monkeys as yourself keeps crying bullshite because your land is landlocked! Who's fault that your land is landlocked?

Abegi, go back to your mud region, Lagos never needed you clowns before the Niger bridge brought you clowns into our city.

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Ngozi123:
I would say that many Igbos have become tribalists (relatively) recently and that's because their eyes have opened to just how anti-Igbo most Nigerians are. These anti-Igbo Nigerians are starting to get a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it. Quel dommage! undecided

Victim crying hooligans, you will eventually see what you're looking for. Then, you would know what it's meant to be real victims, not the foolish lies you keep brandishing as victims.

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Develpeast: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
diadem10:

Will you shut up! When did the south east got their niger bridge to enable them to come to Lagos en mass? It was in the 50's! And Lagos was already a metropolis city prior to the time. In fact, we never needed your wheel barrowing and Fan yogo of brothers to disrupt the orderliness of the city.

For your info, Only Ikoyi was Nigeria's federal capital, the other LG were under the SW regional province! The Ikeja you see today was developed by our leaders, not your stupid leaders! Even while the british was here, much of the proceeds/revenues came from the SW yet we never bat any eyes when they built seaports in today SS. The british built 1 seaport in the west as well as 2 seaports in the then Eastern part but today you SE clowns would have us believe it was Oil revenues that built the sea port. We were not the one that cursed your region to be landlocked because the SS have their own seaports which are now 3 and they are functioning quite well.

Are you done?
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
diadem10:

Will you shut up! When did the south east got their niger bridge to enable them to come to Lagos en mass? In the 50's and Lagos was already a metropolis city prior to the time. In fact, we never needed your wheel barrowing and Fan yogo of brothers to disrupt the orderliness of the city.

For your info, Only Ikoyi was Nigeria's federal capital, the other LG were under the SW regional province! The Ikeja you see today was developed by our leaders, not your stupid leaders! Even while the british was here, the proceeds/revenues from the SW were the most yet we never bat any eyes when they built the sea ports in today SS. The british built 1 seaport in the west as well as 2 in the then Eastern part but today you SE clowns would have us believe it was Oil revenues that built the sea port. We were not the one that curse your region to be landlocked because the SS have their own seaports which is now 3 and they are functioning quite well.

See them. Another misinformed person or a blatant liar. Lagos has been a cosmopolitan city long before independence. The Niger Bridge had nothing to do with any Igbo influx. It was always easy to cross to Asaba from Onitsha with the many running ferries at the time.

Your biggest pathetic lie was the claim that only Ikoyi was administered by the FG. grin Try the entirety of Eti-Osa and Lagos Island, Apapa, Surulere, Amuwo-Odofin and even large chunks of Ikeja was built and administered by the FG. They built the infrastructure that allowed other areas thrive. Till today, the Lagos state government can't even add the 4th mainland bridge they've conceived for 2 decades to the 3 major bridges that the FG built to link the Island with the Mainland - a major economic boost to the mainland at the time. Why do you people like deceiving yourselves with these pathetic lies about Lagos and how you built it while denigrating the contributions of the national cake to it? Nobody is saying you were totally useless in the development of Lagos, but the FG since colonial times certainly contributed massively to what it is. Why can't you just admit this self-evident truth rather than continuing this dishonest charade?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
diadem10:

Enugu, Anambra, Imo etc are more backward than Ibadan, Ondo and Ogun state. Kiss the truth. Do I need to inform you that not the whole Lagos was under the FG? Only part of it was the FG capital, the other part which was a large territory was under the SW regional province! The Ikeja you see today was under the SW regional province as at then, not the FG capital, illiterate!

The seaport in Lagos that you clown keep crying over today was built from the SW revenues by the British. 2 were also built in today SS by the british but monkeys as yourself keeps crying bullshite because your land is landlocked! Who's fault that your land is landlocked?

Abegi, go back to your mud region, Lagos never needed you clowns before the Niger bridge brought you clowns into our city.

Seeing as I've been to most of those cities, you're delusional. Oyo and Ondo are shiitholes. So is most of Ogun, but I'll admit it's reaping plenty of benefits from its proximity to Lagos with the spillover industries in its border towns, private universities and pentecostal campuses etc. I've already refuted your lies about Lagos.

And no, you don't have one shred of evidence that your "cocoa money" built your seaport. Bring the evidence here. This is not your beer parlour where you can make such chest-beating nonsensical submissions without substantiating it.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

See them. Another misinformed person or a blatant liar. Lagos has been a cosmopolitan city long before independence. The Niger Bridge had nothing to do with any Igbo influx. It was always easy to cross to Asaba from Onitsha with the many running ferries at the time.

Your biggest pathetic lie was the claim that only Ikoyi was administered by the FG. grin Try the entirety of Eti-Osa and Lagos Island, Apapa, Surulere, Amuwo-Odofin and even large chunks of Ikeja was built and administered by the FG. They built the infrastructure that allowed other areas thrive. Till today, the Lagos state government can't even add the 4th mainland bridge they've conceived for 2 decades to the 3 major bridges that the FG built to link the Island with the Mainland - a major economic boost to the mainland at the time. Why do you people like deceiving yourselves with these pathetic lies about Lagos and how you built it while denigrating the contributions of the national cake to it? Nobody is saying you were totally useless in the development of Lagos, but the FG since colonial times certainly contributed massively to what it is. Why can't you just admit this self-evident truth rather than continuing this dishonest charade?

Niger bridge brought Ibo en mass to Lagos. We all saw the chart and tables depicting the number of Ibo coming to Lagos yearly of recent and it was only as at the 50's that you clowns were running en mass to Lagos like someone cursed from his region.

And which large chunks of Ikeja was under the FG? Can you show facts to back up your stupid claim? Moreover, I know the Apapa area and some other areas were under the Fg, especially where the sea port was sited but I mentioned Ikoyi precisely because that was where FG parastatal and offices were majorly sited. But the main fact was majority of Lagos was under the SW regional province!

And why shouldn't the FG do anything in Lagos when much proceeds were got from the seaports, our cocoa and palm oil? The Fg sited 2 river Niger bridges of which your cursed biafra brothers destroyed 1 of them yet you eediots are crying that the FG built bridges in Lagos? It's like you're cursed or what? You don't want the FG to do anything in the SW is what you're saying?

In fact, this shows that Ibos are hate incarnate! Omohayek, can you now see this Obi1kenobi who often disguise as a non-tribal man even when the innate hate in him is seeping out like oil? I can see those weasels from afar no matter how they tried to disguise their evilness.. That's why I find it annoying when Yoruba tries to converse rationally with this Obi1kenobi clown!

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Seeing as I've been to most of those cities, you're delusional. Oyo and Ondo are shiitholes. So is most of Ogun, but I'll admit it's reaping plenty of benefits from its proximity to Lagos with the spillover industries in its border towns, private universities and pentecostal campuses etc. I've already refuted your lies about Lagos.

And no, you don't have one shred of evidence that your "cocoa money" built your seaport. Bring the evidence here. This is not your beer parlour where you can make such chest-beating nonsensical submissions without substantiating it.

Anambra, Enugu et al are one cursed places. We saw how the same fool as yourself was seen crying over how Ibadan is reaping from Lagos to develop... Evil envious clown. Your hate will definitely kill you as long as you breathe the SW air! It's Karma.

And don't try to make it as if I never had this conversation with you because I did and you saw with your very cataract infected eyes that SW was Nigeria revenue's power house (mainly Cocao, Palm oil, Timber, kola) as depicted in the tables and charts I posted back then but envious clown as yourself is asking the same foolish question once again.

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by ApexPredator: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Sweet baby Jesus. This is hilarious!

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Develpeast:

Are you done?

Go back to your cursed region is what we say! We never wanted you in the first place.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by ApexPredator: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
deedeedee1:
Lols! Playing juju in an Igbo party. I myself will not accept an Igbo or Hausa band in my party.
We are not united.
Anybody that shout One Nigeria is an eddiot and big a big fool !

Enough with the pretence!!
Thanks for keeping it real unlike the hypocrites in the threads. They will never consider an Igbo band to come play Igbo songs on the one of the most important days of their lives yet , they are outraged.
A wedding is a very memorable day, my people just didn't want some people ruining the mood with shytty Yoruba songs. grin

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2017
diadem10:

Niger bridge brought Ibo en mass to Lagos. We all saw the chart and tables depicting the number of Ibo coming to Lagos yearly of recent and it was only as at the 50's that you clowns were running en mass to Lagos like someone cursed from his region.

And which large chunks of Ikeja was under the FG? Can you show facts to back up your stupid claim? Moreover, I know the Apapa area and some other areas were under the Fg, especially where the sea port was sited but I mentioned Ikoyi precisely because that was where FG parastatal and offices were majorly sited. But the main fact was majority of Lagos was under the SW regional province!

And why shouldn't the FG do anything in Lagos when much proceeds were got from the seaports, our cocoa and palm oil? The Fg sited 2 river Niger bridges of which your cursed biafra brothers destroyed 1 of them yet you eediots are crying that the FG built bridges in Lagos? In fact? It's like you're cursed or what?

In fact, this shows that Ibos are hate incarnate! Omohayek, can you now see this Obi1kenobi who often disguise as a non-tribal man even when the innate hate in him is seeping out like oil? I can see those weasels from afar no matter how they tried to disguise their evilness.. That's why I find it annoying when Yoruba tries to converse rationally with this Obi1kenobi clown!

Stop convulsing and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog because of your hatred. And stop projecting your hatred on me. I don't share your infantile tribalistic rage.
Where is this chart that you're talking about? Post it let me see it. And mugu, we didn't have 2 Niger Bridges. One was destroyed during the civil war and rebuilt after. Now, you're the one telling me to post facts after the mooronic claim that only Ikoyi was administered by the FG. You thought you could peddle that lie unchallenged. So the stretches of Ikeja hosting the international airport, Federal secretariats etc were State govt' property, abi?
Yes, the majority of Lagos, was administered by the state government. Majority of Lagos was and much of it still is a shiithole though. When we see international depictions of Lagos, it's more likely to be the skylines in Eti-Osa and Lagos Island or buildings like the National Theatre and not the brown roofs of Mushin. The industrial area built around the Ikeja-Isolo axis is about the only thing of substance the state government did in Lagos when Lagos was Nigeria's capital. Any region with the same opportunities would easily do the same.
I've told you to post the evidence the FG built what they did in Lagos with your cocoa and palm oil money and you keep repeating your beer parlour chest-beating nonsense with nothing to substantiate it.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Develpeast: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2017
diadem10:

Go back to your cursed region is what we say! We never wanted you in the first place.

did you see me in your region?
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by JaffyJoe(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
You guys seem to have lost focus of the point that the writer is making and you are busy talking about songs and dresses smh. The below paragraphs sums up his points.

[B]"As the Nigerian information minister (during the civil war), Anthony Enahoro, denounced Igbo hegemony; he accused the Igbo of having boasted of dominating Nigeria and the entire Africa. To me, his statement was inconceivable; I could not imagine that the Igbo were ever that boastful. However, on further research, I found his statement factual. In 1945, Daddy Onyeama, at an Igbo Union meeting, said that the Igbo will not only dominate Nigeria but the whole of Africa. In 1949, Nnamdi Azikiwe said that the gods of the Igbo that have given them the domination of Nigeria will also give them the domination of Africa. That was verbal flamboyance that must have hurt the feelings and wounded the pride of other ethnic groups of Nigeria"

"The Igbo desperately need to appreciate that they are not blameless and harmless, and that the other peoples of Nigeria are not a band of the vengeful and murderous united in a common plot to annihilate the Igbo. This will enable us to value the good in other Nigerians, and thus, resolve to live in peace, and forge a common future, with them in a united Nigeria."[/b]
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
diadem10:

Anambra, Enugu et al are one cursed places. We saw how the same fool as yourself was seen crying over how Ibadan is reaping from Lagos to develop... Evil envious clown. Your hate will definitely kill you as long as you breathe the SW air! It's Karma.

And don't try to make it as if I never had this conversation with you because I did and you saw with your very cataract infected eyes that SW was Nigeria revenue's power house (mainly Cocao, Palm oil, Timber, kola) as depicted in the tables and charts I posted back then but envious clown as yourself is asking the same foolish question once again.

Me? Ibadan? grin You're either imagining things or you're a pathetic liar. Oyo is a state of massive potential die to its size and population and historic significance in Yoruba culture, but it is a backward shiithole. I insult it more than any other SW state because it it the one with the potential and should be a pace-setter. Ogun is about your only core SW state I've ever praised here due to its revenue generation drive and rapid industrialization as it attracts industries and residents from an increasingly saturated Lagos. Oyo? Keep on dreaming. I've lived in Enugu and I come from Anambra. There's absolute fucckk all I envy about Oyo state.

When was this conversation? Post the regional revenue from then and let us see how cocoa money built your Lagos. I have better things to do than hang here all day with a cantankerous liar, but I'll be back later to see it and shred your fantasies as always.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Stop convulsing and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog because of your hatred. And stop projecting your hatred on me. I don't share your infantile tribalistic rage.
Where is this chart that you're talking about? Post it let me see it. And mugu, we didn't have 2 Niger Bridges. One was destroyed during the civil war and rebuilt after. Now, you're the one telling me to post facts after the mooronic claim that only Ikoyi was administered by the FG. You thought you could peddle that lie unchallenged. So the stretches of Ikeja hosting the international airport, Federal secretariats etc were State govt' property, abi?
Yes, the majority of Lagos, was administered by the state government. Majority of Lagos was and much of it still is a shiithole though. When we see international depictions of Lagos, it's more likely to be the skylines in Eti-Osa and Lagos Island or buildings like the National Theatre and not the brown roofs of Mushin. The industrial area built around the Ikeja-Isolo axis is about the only thing of substance the state government did in Lagos when Lagos was Nigeria's capital. Any region with the same opportunities would easily do the same.
I've told you to post the evidence the FG built what they did in Lagos with your cocoa and palm oil money and you keep repeating your beer parlour chest-beating nonsense with nothing to substantiate it.
Proceeds from the SW region. Note SW produces palm oil as well.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5472268_map_jpeg1ab7e5024a11a6625f5f822ed3a6dde1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5472267_south_jpegc5c3eeecf58854e4e167f1f7b42a882b

Look at your cursed folks fleeing to Lagos en_mass around 1950 below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2540456_img20150621004435_jpeg80fc312e3decee90571e704823bbf9a0

And how are we responsible for your cursed biafra destruction of the Niger Bridge? So, we can keep wasting the federal money in your cursed SE that produces nothing but keeps destroying the FG projects while we waste money rebuilding such projects yet the FG shouldn't do anything in Lagos where substantial revenues comes from? And you claim you're no tribalist? You're are one evil eediot. Only a fool take your attempt at disguise serious.

And I'm waiting on your facts to back up your stupid claim of Ikeja being under FG!

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Me? Ibadan? grin You're either imagining things or you're a pathetic liar. Oyo is a state of massive potential die to its size and population and historic significance in Yoruba culture, but it is a backward shiithole. I insult it more than any other SW state because it it the one with the potential and should be a pace-setter. Ogun is about your only core SW state I've ever praised here due to its revenue generation drive and rapid industrialization as it attracts industries and residents from an increasingly saturated Lagos. Oyo? Keep on dreaming. I've lived in Enugu and I come from Anambra. There's absolute fucckk all I envy about Oyo state.

When was this conversation? Post the regional revenue from then and let us see how cocoa money built your Lagos. I have better things to do than hang here all day with a cantankerous liar, but I'll be back later to see it and shred your fantasies as always.

Lmao. Of course you would deny the fact that you envy Ibadan because that's your major recipe. It's no surprising considering you keep wanting to disguise your hateful heart but like we all know the Ibos, such hateful hearts can never be kept quiet.

And for the info, Your Anambra, Enugu are one cursed places with no infrastructure whatsoever. Call me when you have something close to the cocoa house in Ibadan. Bunch of losers!

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Wyttcat: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
It's not like your people in US/UK have room for option when it comes to music bands, you have to get it from the source, which is Yoruba band to make it look like a real party. All Yoruba bands abroad play music celebrants can relate with so your twist and turn with lies is not going to cut it. The Yoruba band was just hired and ambushed to shame him just because he's Yoruba. You will only be able to do this for a very short time because even the dumbest people react to what goes on around them as time goes on.
ApexPredator:

Thanks for keeping it real unlike the hypocrites in the threads. They will never consider an Igbo band to come play Igbo songs on the one of the most important days of their lives yet , they are outraged.
A wedding is a very memorable day, my people just didn't want some people ruining the mood with shytty Yoruba songs. grin

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
diadem10:

Victim crying hooligans, you will eventually see what you're looking for. Then, you would know what it's meant to be real victims, not the foolish lies you keep brandishing as victims.

Nothing you've said has adequately challenged what I said in my post. Keep focusing on Igbos while your own people's problems worsen undecided. Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Develpeast:

did you see me in your region?

As long as you know that. Our sweat developed Lagos, not your folks fleeing en mass to Lagos in the 50's and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
ewa26:
hon, what's the difference between the Yoruba and ibo version of jellof rice and which one sweet pass?

The Igbo version of anything is always better but I'm biased so...

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nothing you've said has adequately challenged what I said in my post. Keep focusing on Igbos while your own people's problems worsen undecided. Shame on you.

Challenge what stupid hypocritic post? Like I stated earlier, you would soon know the difference between to be real victims and unsubstantiated wolf crying.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) / The Wedding Between Two Refugees At Fufore IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.