Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54828 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Incrizz(f): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
flyca:
But of course, the only woman with this kind of courage is the financial independent woman!

My kind of woman. kiss

Some men wanna eat their cake and have it.

THE BREAD OF LIFE is the only food you can eat and have at the same time but they don't know.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Incrizz:

But you can't deny the truth of that first line that, "self preservation comes first".

Self preservation in love? That's why the generation cry secret tears..Lol... Go read what the bible says about self preservation....It's more or less hatred..How about Love...? Read how the bible defines love, how the apostle defined and expressed love...
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IkennaDavid1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
ashjay001:

Thats it, right there!? Once u start, it can only get worse!

U quoted and responded without asking what she did to warrant the slap and later beating from the guy.. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction (Isaac Newton)..
I frown at domestic violence only when it is really domestic violence.. I had this girlfriend 2 years ago, I traveled to her place to celebrate my birthday with her.. On the morning, an older cousin of mine who was very fond of me, though married called and my girl immediately grabbed my phone and answered (although I have warned her severally not to take my calls for me). The caller said "Hello sweetheart, just wanted to wish u a happy birthday". My gf without asking questions and without hesitation started hurling insults at someone she doesn't know and calling her names..
I got up from the bed, collected the phone from her and apologized to the caller immediately.. That was when she held me by my t-shirt and said she was going to seize my phone.. It was funny to me so I started laughing and the girl slapped me, out of reflex I slapped 30 minutes out of her consciousness..
She cried and reported to her friends and siblings.. They all called me a woman beater and perpetrator of domestic violence. Anyways to cut it short I left her on my birthday.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ashjay001(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
IkennaDavid1:

U quoted and responded without asking what she did to warrant the slap and later beating from the guy.. To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction (Isaac Newton)..
I frown at domestic violence only when it is really domestic violence.. I had this girlfriend 2 years ago, I traveled to her place to celebrate my birthday with her.. On the morning, an older cousin of mine who was very fond of me, though married called and my girl immediately grabbed my phone and answered (although I have warned her severally not to take my calls for me). The caller said "Hello sweetheart, just wanted to wish u a happy birthday". My gf without asking questions and without hesitation started hurling insults at someone she doesn't know and calling her names..
I got up from the bed, collected the phone from her and apologized to the caller immediately.. That was when she held me by my t-shirt and said she was going to seize my phone.. It was funny to me so I started laughing and the girl slapped me, out of reflex I slapped 30 minutes out of her consciousness..
She cried and reported to her friends and siblings.. They all called me a woman beater and perpetrator of domestic violence. Anyways to cut it short I left her on my birthday.

Oga, unfortunately, what she did, didnt warrant any beating!? U could have called off d relationship or walked out n never come back!?

I'm not clean either, but u didnt have to beat her into unconsciousness, to pass any message! U keep that for guys like u!

U're taller, stronger, more rugged, more reach; that is an unequal fight!?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IkennaDavid1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
ashjay001:

Oga, unfortunately, what she did, didnt warrant any beating!? U could have called off d relationship or walked out n never come back!?

I'm not clean either, but u didnt have to beat her into unconsciousness, to pass any message! U keep that for guys like u!

U're taller, stronger, more rugged, more reach; that is an unequal fight!?
I didn't beat her up.. Like I earlier said, it was just a reflex slap..
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Incrizz(f): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Self preservation in love? That's why the generation cry secret tears..Lol... Go read what the bible says about self preservation....It's more or less hatred..How about Love...? Read how the bible defines love, how the apostle defined and expressed love...

Gosh!!!
What sort of twisted thinking is this??
"Self preservation" was not plucked from the air, it's being used in context; violence is the topic of duscussion here.
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ashjay001(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
IkennaDavid1:

I didn't beat her up.. Like I earlier said, it was just a reflex slap..

I hear

Reflex slap landed accurately n heavilygrin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Incrizz:

Gosh!!!
What sort of twisted thinking is this??
"Self preservation" was not plucked from the air, it's being used in context; violence is the topic of duscussion here.
undecided

The thread is dead, let's leave it dead plz
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Tank u grin

All the best wishes I meant. Lol
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by CioAngels(f): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good decision she made.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Uzyvicks(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
If u ask me I will say the guy is stupid and not matured for marriage
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
Nice to see you slinging parental slurs.

My role model sad
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by uzuede4(f): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
Mynd44, you dey vex o.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by uzuede4(f): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Op, what will you do if she test you with a small slap? May people you encounter test you with slaps.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by khiaa(f): 3:20am On Feb 10, 2019
valdes00:
#GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOW#
Not when you see me in heaven after death you will be shouting, "ojoro ojoro "...

Who is the Christ?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by valdes00(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
khiaa:

Who is the Christ?
My brother
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by valdes00(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
khiaa:

Who is the Christ?
My brother
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fake story. A week to wedding, invitations sent out, marriage stuff bought, engagement already done, families are already calling one another. And some mumu believe this crap actually happened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.