Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54824 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
lasisi69:
Why get furious if she takes up your calls but have nothing to hide... You shouldn't have slapped her... She too is not serious... she was having a second thought about you guys wedding and looking for a lil' excuse....
Domestic violence is not a little excuse. Tiny drops make a mighty ocean.
This is how it starts!
If she had kept her cool and gone ahead with it she would be a punching bag in no time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Omotaday(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
They are both not Okay.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by MEILYN(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
SURElee:

God bless you
Thief.. grin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Kaxmytex(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Small slap
Small punch
Small belt
Small koboko
Small gun
Small coffin

small world

Sharp small girl

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by angelanto8(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
You test(ed) she passed she exam(ined) you,you failed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IamSINZ(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up

How many ex's do you have?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by inkdbetty(f): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
'Correction Slap' Na wa oh, is she a child that you will be dishing out correction slaps, what happened to communication and setting boundaries with words of mouth, smh.

I wonder what will happen if she made another mistake, you'll dash her correction punch... You for kukuma carry cain flog am, tell her to kneel down and raise her hands up.

People sha..

7 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by TimeMod1: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Technically speaking, she was your wife because you were engaged to her already. So, what should ever stop her accessing your phone?
If she had access to your body, why not your every other things?
However, the question is; does she lack phone etiquette/manners?, even at that she still remained your wife.
Anyways goodluck on your next search.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by josessybj: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na small they for enter BIG!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by MEILYN(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
I cannot marry a disrespectful lady.

4 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
inkdbetty:
'Correction Slap' Na wa oh, is she a child that you will be dishing out correction slaps, what happened to communication and setting boundaries with words of mouth, smh.

I wonder what will happen if she made another mistake, you'll dash her correction punch... You for kukuma carry cain flog am, tell her to kneel down and raise her hands up.

People sha..
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Kissgrafix3: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by TimeMod1: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
Dear single ladies this is how it should be!
Are you one?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Okonzy1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
MEILYN:
I cannot marry a disrespectful lady.
God bless you my brother. Leave all those pretenders, they're the worst.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

madam the big question and no lies

WHAT DID U SAY OR DO THAT WARRANTED THE ACTION?

was it efoti or igbati? hope u know there's a difference

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Oliveronline: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Okonzy1:
So why are you people especially the ladies not looking into the instruction he gave the lady about going near His phone? To me the lady is wrong there is a standing instruction not to touch my phone and you disobey my instructions Why? Now disobedient and a little slap which came first?
don't mind them...... they have forgotten that part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by hajlat2(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
If he slapped her 30 years into the marriage, what will she do ?
What she supposed to do is report him to both parents and hear their verdicts .( her parents and his parents ).
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
Hmmmm! How body?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

What did you do? Don't get me wrong, I have never raise my hand on a woman.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
laborious:
Now wey she don over pass the test and graduated to dump ur ass she don do bad abi? U ar a Disgrace to manhood

Laborious , don't be offended oo..

please which of the manhood are you talking about. undecided
laborious:
Now wey she don over pass the test and graduated to dump ur ass she don do bad abi? U ar a Disgrace to manhood
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Bullhari: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

she should have slapped you back and at least attempted to jail you before throwing the cheap ring to you deek.

why are so many people marrying because they are old not because they are matured. your wife(duo not wedded, you probably had paid her full bride price) picked your call and you slapped her and still feels proud? so if she access your message or chats you will then cut her breast with �? what da fvck?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Skain(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na like that e dey take start.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by CoolChinex07: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
You are a very big fool. A potential wife-beater.

Its very clear that u are a womaniser. If not, why slap her for picking ur calls? U av too many skeletons in ur cupboard. The gulty are always afraid and irrational.

The girl took the right step by ejecting a trash like u from her life!

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
You said small slap but I sensed big slap. Slap is slap whether big or small. You better go and beg her before it's too late,stop hiding on the cover of endurance to cover your fault. Marriage is to enjoyed not endured

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Jelal0007(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
This one na insult oo OGA. If na una now,na 2 ban. SMH
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by robosky02(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
preciousan:

So that when you get married you keep testing her with big slaps?

if the testing is like this the real one

go be battery grin

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by slivertongue: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
everybody forming saint
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Knight2nurse: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Play play butterfly enter bush,if you can do that today tomorrow will be reall battering and panel beating, you are not matured for marriage yet and your mom is not advicing you the right way on this subject dunno about others.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

flirty nigga with a female moniker

eva-fvcking-berry
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by missjane: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pple's comment amaze me.. Guy go n beg her if u truly love her she will come back. I'm sure she is not willing to throw everything away just like that..

Op said he has told her severally not to pick his calls as he does not go near her fone.
If he had called off d wedding because she picked his call, pple would call him weak etc now he chose a way to register his displeasure according to him small slap o, ( I wasn't there) and every one is screaming domestic violence.. but when ladies with chichi igbos structure slap a man its not domestic violence..
Hmm..
Some women once they have seen a man's unclothedness respect flies out of the window. It is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by oruma19: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
HottestFire:

Silly, why not test her with your ATM pin. undecided
F
Nigerians will never address the real issue wc is d "picking of phone call". We will now dwell only on the repercussion "small slap" . Mr man, if a woman expcts u to pet her when she disobeys ur commands, she is not a wife material, run for ur life. Dont beg her, let her go with her equal rights mentality. Man and woman can Neva be equal. Marry the lady at ur own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.