Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54829 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:

If there's concrete evidence of cheating that's a different case. Here we are talking of trivial issues like phone call, "test slap" and "my mom said..."
How about "test cheat" na... I wasn't fully nakéd.
It was only a bļowjob. He only put the cap... lol.

Dude don't be a hypocrite!
Cheating hurts the feeling only.
Domestic violence kills!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

EXACTLY!!

In reality most people will cheat at some point in their marriage.
That number is about 95% for men and 60% for women.
Hardly will you ever see a couple married for 40years and both parties never cheated.

However what keeps them together is stronger than what should tear them apart.
Eg. Stability of the family.
For instance I have a good loving husband. He is an amazing father too.
If he cheats will I deprive my kids of their dad just because my feelings got hurt?? No!
I'll have to look at the big picture and forgive.

Those circumstances are not there when single.

Amazing. I can't agree more...You've said it all...What more can i add to this.

I grew up in a happy home, until i turned 11, and divorce came, guess what grades dropped like rock, desire for things plummeted, lost passion and interests in so many things, now my problem with many ladies is when they say they will quit the marriage if the partner cheat, and i wonder, should there not be things to keep you both together, i.e. mutual interests, people don't know the trauma kids go through.

For three years, i didn't talk to anyone, i remember vividly, besides saying good morning, good afternoon, good night, i said nothin to anyone for three years...Meaning i talked just three times a day for three years...Speak to your sisters... As for we men, we are willing,ready,reliable and dependable...

But, anyone that cheats in a marriage is a dirty and filthy pig, but may God give us grace for the journey...

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by zolapower: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Me too ever again
are you a guy ?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If boundaries are set, they will be tested, i don't believe in boundaries entirely, though some amount of boundaries should be set in relationships, but maturity places a demand on character, between my babe and the phone call, which has higher value? Between walking away from my hubby and telling him sorry hun, which would have been much more profitable? People need to put on their thinking caps before they truncate the blessings and potential in opportunities, when people get worked up and walk away on things, it's because they're busy evaluating their on self-worth, which is faulty and flawed because, they don't place their individual self worth against the potential in the relationship or of the other party, she's arrogant...No man should beat up a lady, but she has her own...
So on point. Couldn't have put it better.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
So on point. Couldn't have put it better.

I'm humbled...Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
So u trying to test her level of endurance with a slap abi.
I think she should also test d level of ur love for her with a slap too
Just wondering

Reply ma pm
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Domestic violence kills!
Hahaha. Cheating kills also. Anyways, it seems like you are fully absorbing the lady of any form if culpability whatsoever in the break up?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
lasisi69:
Why get furious if she takes up your calls but have nothing to hide... You shouldn't have slapped her... She too is not serious... she was having a second thought about you guys wedding and looking for a lil' excuse....

Is this another version of our old lasisi?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
zolapower:
are you a guy ?

Why do u ask

I'm a lady tongue
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by DocAdray(f): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oloshi man! Big ups to the lady, she did the right thing.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
hmmm. .I don't know what to tell you but have you not heard or read you should not test or rather tempt your Lord your God? it is obvious that she is the one that is calling the bluff in the marriage or relationship. .she get money pass you or her people hold pass your people. .she was just being irritated since and has been looking for a way to call the whole thing off since, now you gave her the opportunity. .well I would say, she is not your own and no be you she carry for mind to marry simple!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by laborious(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chascop:

Laborious , don't be offended oo..
please which of the manhood are you talking about. undecided
all the manhood sir!!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Amazing. I can't agree more...You've said it all...What more can i add to this.

I grew up in a happy home, until i turned 11, and divorce came, guess what grades dropped like rock, desire for things plummeted, lost passion and interests in so many things, now my problem with many ladies is when they say they will quit the marriage if the partner cheat, and i wonder, should there not be things to keep you both together, i.e. mutual interests, people don't know the trauma kids go through.

For three years, i didn't talk to anyone, i remember vividly, besides saying good morning, good afternoon, good night, i said nothin to anyone for three years...Meaning i talked just three times a day for three years...Speak to your sisters... As for we men, we are willing,ready,reliable and dependable...

But, anyone that cheats in a marriage is a dirty and filthy pig, but may God give us grace for the journey...
My mom also left when I was about 11...

That was when my uncle (father's elder brother)
Started sexually molesting me.

It was the sickest thing ever...

I'll never leave my kids. Never.

My husband cheated... I discovered quite recently.
He begged for my forgiveness. Funny enough this whole thing made me realise just how much I truly love him.

Though I was really hurt, I just asked God to replace all that anger I was feeling with love. It worked.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha. Cheating kills also. Anyways, it seems like you are fully absorbing the lady of any form if culpability whatsoever in the break up?
Absolutely!

I stand by her decision 100% .

Marriage is hard work. Why make it even harder by going in with unnecessary baggage?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Famoosky(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Insanity of the highest order...shio
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Deyvid123(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls all this pple screaming murder, hope you will still hold the same opinion if the reverse was the case? She should have respected his privacy in the first place but that doesn't excuse the slap. Finally, we have all made decisions we regretted later, I don't think this should have terminated their upcoming marriage.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lmao cheesy
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

My mom also left when I was about 11...

That was when my uncle (father's elder brother)
Started sexually molesting me.

It was the sickest thing ever...

I'll never leave my kids. Never.

My husband cheated... I discovered quite recently.
He begged for my forgiveness. Funny enough this whole thing made me realise just how much I truly love him.

Though I was really hurt, I just asked God to replace all that anger I was feeling with love. It worked.

I wish ladies would listen..Will never ever part ways with my kids...funny enough, when we hurt, we realize how much we love our loved one...
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by icedsammy: 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=selflessposhheart post=60970878]Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up[/hmm]
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

In Umbrella's voice...LET HER GO
It's this spirit of feminism worrying her, and you're lucky you saw the flaw soonest
MFM Prayer City, Redeemed Camp and Shiloh are there when she nears menopause without a husband....let her go and Bleep herself angry
Good riddance.....Her papa go marry her maybe
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Domestic violence kills!

Lol
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
genghiskhan007:

In Umbrella's voice...LET HER GO
It's this spirit of feminism worrying her, and you're lucky you saw the flaw soonest
MFM Prayer City, Redeemed Camp and Shiloh are there when she nears menopause without a husband....let her go and Bleep herself angry
Good riddance.....Her papa go marry her maybe

cheesy Leave me pls i'm gonna pee
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by zolapower: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Why do u ask

I'm a lady tongue
okay ,ur last comment made me become inquisitive
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by engrhorla(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up

How many ex do u have in all?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ylaa(f): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
God bless you Sir/Ma

quote author=HottestFire post=60971473]

Silly, why not test her with your ATM pin. undecided

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by okezuoemmanue(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
[i][/i][center][/center][right][/right]U for flog her with broom. coolU for flog her with broom.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by dagr8(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
ladyF:

Cc: Dagr8 3RNEST
Thanks dear kiss
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Immature people should not be allowed to go into relationships.
You mean immature or mad people?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
engrhorla:

How many ex do u have in all?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by uzoormah(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Becus of ur mouth
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ThefemaleKing: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Small slap u say. You no knw say some people body dey quick pain them grin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by BALLOSKI: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

haba

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.