Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54961 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by laudate: 1:46am On Oct 01, 2017
MikeBetty:
She Should Kiss The Hell. If She Would Disobey The Guy Now They Are Not Married, Then She Will Be The Boss After Wedding. Or May Answer Her Husband's Official Calls.

Are you saying a wife cannot answer her husband's official calls in his absence, and take down a message for him? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 01, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You too? But did your brother ever touch you while growing up? Or if your brother beats you, would you denounce him as your bro? A man shouldn't beat a woman, slap or hit her in anyway, but what about love, mercy, and forgiveness?
lovemercy and forgiveness indeed, self preservation comes first. For the woman to fling the ring in her face it means that there were other red flags and domestic violence is the straw that broke the camel's back

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Flashh:
Nice comment man! The story is/was two side.

SMH for some... I don't want to use an offensive word. They are just picking the story from one side in favour of the lady.

I believe she's tired of the guy already, just used that as a lame excuse to call it quit. If at all she loves hima and has a future with the guy, quiting won't be so fast.
what if she is testing him by quitting the relationship ,you never considered that abi, even more appaling is the man's mother's response, it means she has no allies with her and mother in law may be problematic in future, I want Ti see your reaction when someone does this to your sister
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Debbime(f): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2017
Chop knuckle bro. Very well said.

francis247:
Good riddance. Why can't she pick the call of her husband to be if he's not there? What are you hiding? What kind of marriage will you both have? Imagine you're bathing or you went out to get something around the neighborhood and she has a visitor then your phone rings in sitting room. So she can't pick it up and tell the person to call back later? What kind message will that send? Married strangers? How would you feel if she slaps you for repeatedly doing something she's been complaining of? And the fact that your mum is in support of what you did says a lot about how shallow and backward her person and background is as far as marriage is concerned.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by agarawu23(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2017
ladyF:

Hian!! How many slaps should she take before she ends the situationship? grin
100 is cool. 1 too small tongue
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Sterope(f): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2017
That was more than enough reason. Small slap or not, he should not have laid his hands on her. He had no right. He would end up doing worse after marriage.

lasisi69:
I meant to say ***she was looking for a reason no matter how small it is to quit the relationship*** and mind you, op said small slap....

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by agarawu23(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2017
loomer:

Oga, why man go slap woman?
it happens 90% in all homes, let's be specific. Women are frustrating sometimes, only few men can ignore and avoid them when they start their wahala. I am not in support of domestic violence anyway but I won't take shitt from my wife.

Don't ever touch my phone and pick my calls, its a simple order the wife should stick to, why break the regulation?

The woman has been looking for minor excuse and reasons to leave the relationship before, she is just using that as an excuse. I can imagine the attitude and attack she gave her husband when he challenged her for picking his call.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by agarawu23(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
Yes let her old for house, is that the point of discussion? Domestic violence is a no no
its a NO to wives who understands their husband and stick to his *do and don't do* cos everybody have their principle.

How many marriage will she quits when her character and attitude is bad? You can't live with a man for long with bad manners without pushing him to the wall, he will definitely bite u one day even if he is the most patient man in the world.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by agarawu23(m): 6:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Moss9ja(f): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2017
The man is a boy, the girl isn't a sensible woman. If you can slap her now, you can beat her up later. She knows what she wants and she doesn't want a woman-beater for a husband.
GT: Moss9ja.com
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by JamesReacher(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2017
agarawu23:
its a NO to wives who understands their husband and stick to his *do and don't do* cos everybody have their principle.

How many marriage will she quits when her character and attitude is bad? You can't live with a man for long with bad manners without pushing him to the wall, he will definitely bite u one day even if he is the most patient man in the world.
None of your business on how many marriages she gets into. If her character is bad and the man chose to marry her, well for better for worse.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by MikeBetty(m): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2017
laudate:

Are you saying a wife cannot answer her husband's official calls in his absence, and take down a message for him? shocked
yes. When He Comes And See The Missed calls He Must Call Back. I Wonder Where The Man Will Go Without His Mobile Phone!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by agarawu23(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
None of your business on how many marriages she gets into. If her character is bad and the man chose to marry her, well for better for worse.
whatever!!! angry
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Chykes403: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2017
She made the best decision. Thumbs up girl!
Run! Run! for your life sweety

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Flashh: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
what if she is testing him by quitting the relationship ,you never considered that abi, even more appaling is the man's mother's response, it means she has no allies with her and mother in law may be problematic in future, I want Ti see your reaction when someone does this to your sister
She sef one talk.

Babe, go to the ozza room to sit down and wait me jare. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by loomer: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2017
agarawu23:
it happens 90% in all homes, let's be specific. Women are frustrating sometimes, only few men can ignore and avoid them when they start their wahala. I am not in support of domestic violence anyway but I won't take shitt from my wife.

Don't ever touch my phone and pick my calls, its a simple order the wife should stick to, why break the regulation?

The woman has been looking for minor excuse and reasons to leave the relationship before, she is just using that as an excuse. I can imagine the attitude and attack she gave her husband when he challenged her for picking his call.

Picking of calls shouldn't be an order but the normal part of life.

My mama no dey pick my papa call even if the caller like make him call 2million times, so also my papa.
There are many other easy ways to punish a woman than hit her. I no read the fucking story, but we should also know there's always 2 sides to a story

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Flashh:
She sef one talk.

Babe, go to the ozza room to sit down and wait me jare. grin
see this empty chest beater
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by seangy4konji: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2017
No one has d right to pick my calls. I get mad at that also especially if I had warned you severally how I hate it. Just do t pick my phone.its no biggie but a woman who can't listen to simple instruction also is not worth the head ache. You were not meant for each other.

Are you broke?she will find her own and you will find yours.

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by seangy4konji: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
God bless you. I hate women weh no deh hear word. Make woman deh pick ur call is rubbish.deal casting. Men think u r not serious. But seriously y pick my calls for me. Can't deal.the slapping is wrong though but girl. Never touch my phone. Inquisitive. Wan a kow my every. Only a foolish man will let his wife know every thing that happens in his life.women.they have a limit to what they must know. Inability to keep their mouth shut and use their brain.
agarawu23:

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by ashjay001(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up

Thats it, right there!? Once u start, it can only get worse!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
*bro pls are u an admin on nairaland?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Mynd44: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*bro pls are u an admin on nairaland?
Yes
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

Yes
*sir, kindly check my last topic, u were even mentioned in d work i hope u help in moving 2fp, pls check it first
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by BlizzydoDo(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
maykam:

The woman for slap her own, and tell him she tested him also.
lol, 2 wrongs don't make a right na.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by thesicilian: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

You mean immature or mad people?
Lol
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
lovemercy and forgiveness indeed, self preservation comes first. For the woman to fling the ring in her face it means that there were other red flags and domestic violence is the straw that broke the camel's back

Speculative....
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Flashh: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
see this empty chest beater
Hang on! Are you referring to Fláshh?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Incrizz(f): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
LordIsaac:
I think Nigerian girls shoulɗ only marrƴ people who fit their boɗƴ stucture. As an ant, marry a six-pacƙeɗ guƴ at your own peril!

Lol..
But they say opposite attracts. False?
Ant & six pack guy? Lool...

Why didn't you say, "As an ant girl marry a six pack guy......."
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Incrizz(f): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Speculative....

But you can't deny the truth of that first line that, "self preservation comes first".
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Incrizz(f): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
valdes00:
#GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOW#
Not when you see me in heaven after death you will be shouting, "ojoro ojoro "...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.