Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54831 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by UncutSk(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
The guy fool shaa

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by MightyHand(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
I realize dat 92% comments wit emotion, they fail to take it intoreality: patience nd endurance mustbeinto practice for a union to be successfull, i think some jxt type sth not reasonable/jxt to b funny.
For a man, you need to caution your self evry now nd then once in relationship, ask your parent they will tell hundred of what they had tollorate for each others. I think she over reacted by calling d relationship off due to jxt a slap! if she's realy interested in the union(100%) she would never quit".
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by yinktop(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mumu why don't u find a gun and pull d trigger.....
while ur mate ar busy buying house and car � 4 a lady they never marry and u ar there testing her endurance wit slap..

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Ojukwu007(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
She just ain't yours bro! Have you tried making peace with her, afterwards?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by OliveCynosure(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
And his mom said she's not serious
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by engrhorla(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Not bad.

Thanks for d clarification
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by banmee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
His mum said the girl is not wife material. Smh. I would have slapped the mum.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by simbol(f): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yeyee guy Na so then dey start.small slap look big slap in.you will later turn her to punching bag after wedding.you go be bash Ali.Abeg was go front.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by mokkalu1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
What if she test you by sleeping sleeping with me? You are lucky I'm not close, I would have showed you that touching a woman is what no man should try. And you don't even sound remorseful. Mad man.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by GetMeRight: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
laborious:
Now wey she don over pass the test and graduated to dump ur ass she don do bad abi? U ar a Disgrace to manhood
Thank you. I was looking for a comment like this until I saw yours.
When he wanted to slap-test the wife to be, he was definitely hoping for outcome, either forgiveness or break up. He should have prepared for both.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by GetMeRight: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
MightyHand:
I realize dat 92% comments wit emotion, they fail to take it intoreality: patience nd endurance mustbeinto practice for a union to be successfull, i think some jxt type sth not reasonable/jxt to b funny.
For a man, you need to caution your self evry now nd then once in relationship, ask your parent they will tell hundred of what they had tollorate for each others. I think she over reacted by calling d relationship off due to jxt a slap! if she's realy interested in the union(100%) she would never quit".
Beating your fiance or girlfriend is a bad sign to ladies. They and the people around them would advise them to be careful marrying a man who is beating her when she is yet to become his wife.
If you are already married and you do that, she will have one thousand and one reasons to forgive you and let it go.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by adidison(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
The guy is not serious ... 1st never lay your hand on a woman for any reason, talkless of answering your phone ... maybe she was even testing him small and he failed, maybe She was just expecting him to yell at her ... but she did what any reasonable lady will do ... leave a woman beater. The mother maself ... smh! what kind of advice is that?!?!?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Uncleshaga(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Guy u must be a fool for slapping ur future wife...mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
maykam:
She made a wrong decision!
How?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by MrDoGood(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sorry,,,,,, the machine he wanted to pay for does not work with slap..

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by loomer: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
agarawu23:
U will be surprise to know that all the ladies typing trash here eat punches every day from their husband and dey go come here come dey form and give negative advice when they are facing the worst in their matrimonial homes angry

One slap and she ends the the relationship? She go old for house undecided

Oga, why man go slap woman?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Rozaytee: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
LordIsaac:
I think Nigerian girls shoulɗ only marrƴ people who fit their boɗƴ stucture. As an ant, marry a six-pacƙeɗ guƴ at your own peril!
lolzz...@ 'as an ant'...i am one of does ladies dat love six packs
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by maykam(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
BlizzydoDo:
How?

The woman for slap her own, and tell him she tested him also.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by wendy241(f): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
So u trying to test her level of endurance with a slap abi.
I think she should also test d level of ur love for her with a slap too
Just wondering
true talk

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Chari4: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Of course she made the absolute right decision. Any man that lays his hands on his wife is a coward. Question is, if it was your make friend that picked your call after several warnings will you slap him? Knowing he will fight back, you won't but you want to slap a woman Cox she doesn't have strength enough to match up with you. SMH. Madam run for your life if e slap you now he ll kill you inside. The guy is not ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by osomegbe(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why a guy will tell his wife or potential wife not to pick his phone calls. That means the man is still hiding something from her when both are suppose to be transparent to each other.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by lereinter(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
HottestFire:

Silly, why not test her with your ATM pin. undecided
lady: my money is my money, your money our money....

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by mikaeli01: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Very funny. I wonder if there is anything like 'a small slap'.���
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by cybriz82(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up

just like dat he slap u and then 1day he come beat u , just like dat and u didn't do anything to him ooo abi?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Flashh: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
lasisi69:
Why get furious if she takes up your calls but have nothing to hide... You shouldn't have slapped her... She too is not serious... she was having a second thought about you guys wedding and looking for a lil' excuse....
Nice comment man! The story is/was two side.

SMH for some... I don't want to use an offensive word. They are just picking the story from one side in favour of the lady.

I believe she's tired of the guy already, just used that as a lame excuse to call it quit. If at all she loves hima and has a future with the guy, quiting won't be so fast.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Augustap(f): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
I support her 1000000%. She should run for her life before you use big kicks, giant blows and thunderous slaps mixed with Olympic bites to test her after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by TheControversy: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
The guy's mom obviously came from the generation where people believed if a husband beats his wife, she must apologize to the husband because a man is always right. Thank God some women in our generation have woken up from traditional beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IkennaDavid1(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2017
But there is one thing in this story that baffles me and everyone commenting here is missing out... What is it with ladies picking their man's calls, yet they lock their phones such that the guy can't even touch it?... Why would a girl wait for her bf or fiancee to fall asleep, steal his phone and start going through his inbox, sent messages and social media chats?..
It's an obvious fact that if they see a text from a lady like "Hello dear" they turn it into a big fight (quarrel) and sometimes even end the relationship... So my question is, are they just searching the guy's phone for an excuse to get out of the relationship?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Wroxxane: 12:39am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
grin

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by godofuck231: 1:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

She's not ready for marriage, thank god it was revealed, let her get a snail as a pet instead
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by laudate: 1:43am On Oct 01, 2017
onatisi:

what is the assurance that the slap you gave her wont turn into punches when you eventually marry her ?

Guy, na yah eye be dis? Wey you dey since all these days?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.