Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54826 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dear single ladies this is how it should be!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Maziebuka01(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Just small slap
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
There are so many mad men in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by tyav7: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Which one is correction slap again?

4 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
She did well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by seuncyrus(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
rubbish, test someone with a slap ? No sense.

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by chijudith(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rubbish infact nonsense!! Thank God she through the stupid ring to ur face; from small slap e go enter big one from there he will start beating her. Ladies say no to domestic violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
When guys fucvk up, they will save face, saying am just testing u and u failed.

Smhhhh.

He should go and marry himself on Saturday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Dumdumfashion(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who helped you to measure the slap to determine its size?

Abey waka comot

U think you should married your mother because she happens to be the serious one undecided

If you are interested in marriage better go and apologize to her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Dearlord(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
I hate human character.
Even my Dearlord made it clear not to put ur lord in test and u decided to test ya fellow god.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by bossrillboss: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
harrymoses24:
Explaining your foolishness is foolish.
..Epic..u just kill d whole mata.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Vivly:

So who is immature here? The potential wife beater or the lady?
The bastard wife beater

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
you are a potential wife beater - she did the right thing

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by DeanOlamide(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

she is right to cut it off... shame to the mother of the girl to support such nonsense... why will u test her with slap?

that is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by bidexolumanish(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
she made a good decision,u tested her now and after marriage she will turn to ur punching bag

3 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:
The man, his mother, his phone, and the hand he used to slap her are all mad
Lolz
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:

Both.
OK. What should the lady have done differently?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by sholly2017: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
os
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by maykam(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
She made a wrong decision!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by dominique(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
He should go and marry his serious mother. Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
mccoy47:
Lol.
Maybe she shoulda also tested u with a "small quickie" with ur friend to see if u can handle cheating!

Onye ara! angry
lwkmd. gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Okonzy1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
So why are you people especially the ladies not looking into the instruction he gave the lady about going near His phone? To me the lady is wrong there is a standing instruction not to touch my phone and you disobey my instructions Why? Now disobedient and a little slap which came first?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
dominique:
He should go and marry his serious mother. Ndi ara
gringrin
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Hotfreeze: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ladies, check very well before you marry that man.

If your man's father has a history of beating his mom, you can be sure that he's going to beat you silly.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by nagalee(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:
you should haven't do it.
you haven't should have done it Dats the right expression
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by chosengocap: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Vivly:
So who is immature here? The potential wife beater or the lady?
the potential wife beater.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Op, you are funny
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by JuicyStar: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Be glad that she called it off. If na by sister u slap, I for say make she also test u with hot water. How u go test person with slap? Na from small slap e go take enter mild blow and later convert to simple planking and finally minor death. Mcheeeee..:rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Joyfuljoy87(f): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
I can't believe your mum said she is not a serious wife, may be your dad must have been hitting her, so now ahe sees it as a norm.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by IamAirforce1: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
She never loved you

She was looking for an excise to call off the wedding and which you've given her.

Why you sef go slap woman

4 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Omadachi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Slapped your wife to be just becos she answer your call??
The lady should go and thank God for this deliverance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Dollipsejay(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
You slapped her or you tested her??

which kind test be that, stop justifying yourself online...

better go beg her, it your disgrace not hers...

Slap is Slap...

There are 1001 ways you can hurt a woman than beat her..

over and out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.