Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (41900 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by KingTom(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gotze1:
Simetimes when I read some guys' comments, I wonder if terrestrial has changed the brain in their skull to charcoal. Someone snapped pix with android phone and this mumu still talking rubbish. I thought only some of these girls are daft, but your own daftness renders me speechless.
Bros no vex o abeg no vex abeg no attack me, bros I don old and my eyes no good again but that thing wey I see resemble China and ar best Nokia torchlight. Abet bros no attack me the OP issue no concern me Na just this your post attract my old eyes bros if Na android be that abeg tell me where I fit buy am thanks bros and my regards to the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
Thank you bros@hungryboy, i have moved on, i cant just stop imagine such a move by her, i'm a graduate of civil engr, though no job yet but am ok, but did she thought i wont make it in life? Its amazed me o

You need to get up, polish yourself up and move on, there are enough ladies out there you could select from. You also need to go learn how to speak proper English and construct good sentences. It is "I cant just stop imagining " , "But did she think, not did she thought" and Its "It amazes me" or "It amazed me"... You cant use "Amazed and still use "its" at the same time..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Queenslary(f): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
story for the gods
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Godson201333(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

You need to get up, polish yourself up and move on, there are enough ladies out there you could select from. You also need to go learn how to speak proper English and construct good sentences. It is "I cant just stop imagining " , "But did she think, not did she thought" and Its "It amazes me" or "It amazed me"... You cant use "Amazed and still use "its" at the same time..

Mr Efiko,I sight you !!It is so funny the kind of Education system we now have in Nigeria.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Your girl na mumu of the highest order, the oyibo man wey she never see. I pity her, Things doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by computerglobal(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
lefulefu:
well this op story get as e be.im babe dump am for a white man wey she never seecheesy.anybody can form to be white for internet na.afterall whywhyogun wey be Indian transgender dey form whitey for here and some guys dey fallcheesy..if dis so called white man wey dis babe dey imagine say she dey date for internet in reality happens to be a naija yahoo guy na wetin she go do? If dis yahoo boy come demand make d babe send am 150k make he do her visa and d babe come fall for d trap no be yawa be datcheesy.abeg most of these ppl for internet wey dey claim to be white or dat majority of dem na scam.na so one of my paddy last year dey chat with one person wey he imagine to be a Russian babe.the so called Russian babe send am her pix and d guy head jus dey bust say he dey chat with oyibo.time for them to meet come reach na im the so called Russian babe come dey demand my guy make he send her 800 euros and dat she don manage gather 200 euros.she say flight ticket from Moscow to lagos na a thousand euros and she go need a balance of 800 euroscheesy.she come dey request make my paddy send her d 800 euros cos nobody for her side dere gree wan borrow her:Dthis one na person wey claim to be doctor ooo na im no see complete money 4 flight ticketcheesy.she say wen she finally jam my guy for naija dem go get mind blowing sex and if possible she go take my paddy with her to Russia.wen my guy yarn me all this naim i fall dey roll for ground dey laughcheesy.na im i shout tell am say na scam oooooooocheesy.i come ask am weda he pay na im he look me with one eye den come say where he wan see 800 euros give person.dat if na fuk dey hungry am den babes dey here.all these internet and blind dating dating tinzs not all dey confirmed oo.this op babe might just be chatting with a scammer posing as a white man.i be edo guy so i know wetin i dey yarn.

Hey

1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by ChrisBankz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
FUNKEEE..... FUNKEEE...

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by hartson(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
irofulu:
is it not better for her to break up with you now that you are not married, than when you are married God at times deliver us, you might not know now but later in the future you will even do thanks giving in church cos she left you. she got no future
Well-done my dear,we sometimes don't know the unforseen dangers God clears for us ahead in our life journey on daily basis.one did same thing to me recently I knelt down before God to praise and thank him.He works in mysterious ways.To that brother,dust it off and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Godson201333:

Mr Efiko,I sight you !!It is so funny the kind of Education system we now have in Nigeria.

Lol.. Brother abi nah. The system is really messed up. May God help us..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Naughtytboy: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
The girl no Realy like you
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by fortunechy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
my dear take hrt..... isn't the end of the world. but like seriously u need to change this ur phone
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Itzurboi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
AlanSugar:

Hahahaha, na only phone, did you see the thump pressing the phone sef,? I thought it's an ape's finger! grin
savage, i swear i dey try make i no laff since, u just scatter everything wit ur comment

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Jrevelation(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lemme be sincere with you if you are not rich girls or nowadays will tag you as lady and can dump you at any time so don't be surprise ...

Come to think of it present situation in this country is crazy

And she need money

My guy hustle harder
Let her understand money is given by God

Prove to her there are digit in money so chase the long digit 1,00000000000000000000000000000
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Another one

Another wetin?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by sukkot: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
RaptorX:
That is why I said on the thread couple of days ago where this girl married some oyinbo guy, that our women marry oyinbo mainly for financial reasons and the men for the ego of getting a white woman, it has nothing to do with love.
really ? men get white women for ego ? really ?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by ACE1010: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
hungryboy:
bros if she break don break up with you, move on nah, if girls don finish for your area, i go direct you come my area, we get girls with different specs for here, if na Iphone be your spec we get am, if na Nokia torchlight we get am here too

Lol. O boy you get mouth pass Lie Mohammed!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
tylesh:

You are not nice!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
My relationship got broken up on Wednesday. Saturday 30th of sept was her birthday, she was with me and to be honest i made her day, i got her several things and i did all i could to make the day memorable for her, so after she left that night, she started developing strange attitude like not picking my calls, read without replying my messages online, i tried to figure out after 3days of her strange attitude, below is the text message i sent to her and her reply. ... See what poverty has caused

when u r using this type of phone why wont she breakio with you!. i dey joke oooo

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
toniatt:
if that is the the only phone he has, how did he snap the message, and also post it on nairaland.
Abi ooh my sister.
Some people are just out for blood, choosing to see and believe what they want to undecided

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
hahahahahaha.... Send me your address make I come take you inside o before pple begin think say na another thing grin
I prefer sending my account number!!!! grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Itzurboi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Some people sha. A guy brought his problem here and what you guys decided to do is to debate about his phone. Common sense can not tell you that he should have an internet enabled phone that is why he is on Nairaland on the first place undecided. Abeg op, move ahead. Count your stars this happened before you married her. Someone better is on the way, just work towards personal improvement.
dont mind them, nah mtn 10mb dey shak them, you should knw better that pikin wey dem put 4 back cannot knw aw far d journey is.... Most of them dont knw how hard/easy money is earn

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
fortunechy:
my dear take hrt..... isn't the end of the world. but like seriously u need to change this ur phone
What's with y'all n PHONE?
Rich men use such n they keep getting richer!!!
Daaaarnnn!!! Africans n Material complex sha

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, I'm awed at such stupidity. Guess some people just post rubbish for likes.

Lol... no vex abeg grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

I prefer sending my account number!!!! grin
lol... Big guy like you?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... no vex abeg grin
The thing pain me jare. grin

How far babe? My brother is currently at your side. He shared one meal with me on whatsapp. Monkey meat I shouted. You guys eat monkeys? lipsrsealed
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by iamkingzlee(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
ScotFree:
And you're here crying and feeling pity for yourself. You should celebrate this 'deliverance' from the hands of a bad woman. All these weak men sef!
I tire
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
The thing pain me jare. grin

How far babe? My brother is currently at your side. He shared one meal with me on whatsapp. Monkey meat I shouted. You guys eat monkeys? lipsrsealed

Lol am cool sweetheart

Yes we do eat monkey. I eat it too. Very sweet.

Where in Cameroon is he?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
Thank you bros@hungryboy, i have moved on, i cant just stop imagine such a move by her, i'm a graduate of civil engr, though no job yet but am ok, but did she thought i wont make it in life? Its amazed me o

RIP English Tenses.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol am cool sweetheart

Yes we do eat monkey. I eat it too. Very sweet.

Where in Cameroon is he?
Yea it looked yummy! I was just surprised oo. cheesy

Yaounde or something. Sorry if I got the spelling wrong. He's working with mtn's head office there.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by walepackage(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thats why many girls are deceived with material things...So phone spec is now the determinant factor of having a girlfriend or for a lady to be loyal to a guy,judging by couple of opinions sample here.Is alright

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea it looked yummy! I was just surprised oo. cheesy

Yaounde or something. Sorry if I got the spelling wrong. He's working with mtn's head office there.

Ok.. you spelled it right.

Woow that's cool. Meaning he Is going to be here for sometimes.

Am in douala but will be travelling to Yaounde next next.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... Big guy like you?
Lmaooooo!!!
Na body I dey use deceive everyone o
Biko help Me!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.