Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (19694 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Sauron1: 5:06am On Mar 09, 2010
ayettymama:

theres diff parts of north london u muppets!!

kmt they dont no more than peckham and tottenham!!

islignton is kool my girl dont mind them!!

Islington is rubbish!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 5:07am On Mar 09, 2010
ayettymama:

theres diff parts of north london u muppets!!

kmt they dont no more than peckham and tottenham!!

islignton is kool my girl dont mind them!!
Whilst there might be other areas in North london, as soon as you say Naija and North, I more or less know where you stay wink

Peckham ain't even in the North.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by ayettymama(f): 5:08am On Mar 09, 2010
chick2broke

have u ever been to a naija club b4 here??

which ones??
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Okay ooo.
One of my mates likes around that area too.
Tottenham is safer than Hackney jor.
No be true I talk dia about Dayo? undecided grin

I don't where you here all this tales about 10 peeps living in a tiny apartment cuz I've never seen it.
Those dudes are probably Illegal Aliens of something or that sort.
My dear the proof is in the pudding ooo. We sexy pass una jare grin
My brother can dress better than you. I bet cool cool cool

heheeh, I got them from NLERS nau grin
Ok, I will admit, you guyz are sexier. I think they only let the hungry ugly looking naija men into US cry cry cry

@Bad Mo Fo
I'm taking it wrongly because of your recent thread
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by ayettymama(f): 5:09am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Islington is rubbish!

are u bein serious

sauron

the more i spk to u

the thicker u seem

im beggining to think ur one of them

thats just googles everything u hear on th enet

are u sure ur not in one village back in naija??

tryna form here for us??

thank gOD FOR google images!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 5:10am On Mar 09, 2010
chika98:

Where abouts are you? Islington isn't bad at all.
I'm in the Barnet area.
Islington ain't bad just that some areas are nothing to write home about.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chika98: 5:12am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

I'm in the Barnet area.
Islington ain't bad just that some areas are nothing to write home about.

Oh really? I know that area. Went to Wembley today and that was not bad. I know my way around so much so that I was helping a bunch of tourists today grin

Where I am right now is not bad at all. Clean and comfy. I am not complaining! Na just sey between tube and all; money jus dey go like that
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by BadMoFo(m): 5:14am On Mar 09, 2010
@ ayettymama

yes it is grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Sauron1: 5:15am On Mar 09, 2010
ayettymama:

are u bein serious

sauron

the more i spk to u

the thicker u seem

im beggining to think your one of them

thats just googles everything u hear on th enet

are u sure your not in one village back in naija??

tryna form here for us??

thank gOD FOR google images!!

I coulda said the same about you.
You sound like all those pepper-hawking sissies in Yaba trying to feel funky.
And what the hell is ayettymama?. . . . .U exude sterling razzness. . . .Anyone who feels Islington is kool must have her head buried up her arse.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by ayettymama(f): 5:20am On Mar 09, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

@ ayettymama

yes it is grin

kai!!

~Sauron~:

And what the hell is ayettymama?. . . . .U exude sterling razzness. . . .Anyone who feels Islington is kool must have her head buried up her arse.

me?? razz??

u no not wat ur talkin abt!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 5:20am On Mar 09, 2010
FL Gators:

My brother can dress better than you. I bet cool cool cool

heheeh, I got them from NLERS nau grin
Ok, I will admit, you guyz are sexier. I think they only let the hungry ugly looking naija men into US cry cry cry

@Bad Mo Fo
I'm taking it wrongly because of your recent thread
I highly doubt Dayo fit dress pass me.
Even sef with that his Dongo Yaro height, how him fit find stylish clothes? undecided

chika98:

Oh really? I know that area. Went to Wembley today and that was not bad. I know my way around so much so that I was helping a bunch of tourists today grin

Where I am right now is not bad at all. Clean and comfy. I am not complaining! Na just sey between tube and all; money jus dey go like that
Hehe see Good Samaritan grin
Berra be careful sha cuz some of them tourists dey take style rob peeps.
One of em' can easily distract you while the other goes through your pocket grin

On the tube thing, why don't you just buy a travel card(pity you don't an oyster card or do you?)
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Sauron1: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2010
ayettymama:

me?? razz??

u no not wat your talkin abt!

There you go!
I said it. grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by sagluva(f): 5:23am On Mar 09, 2010
i dont know wut some of u guys are saying  but there are alot of cute guys in the usa grin i grew up in the uk and i think the guys in the usa are cuter than the guys in the uk
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 09, 2010
@chicenscratch
Why you always bringing dayo up? lol

If you can dress, prove me wrong by showing me that your primary 6 picture tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chika98: 5:24am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

There you go!
I said it. grin

Death!!! grin grin grin

chic2pimp:

I highly doubt Dayo fit dress pass me.
Even sef with that his Dongo Yaro height, how him fit find stylish clothes? undecided
Hehe see Good Samaritan grin
Berra be careful sha cuz some of them tourists dey take style rob peeps.
One of em' can easily distract you while the other goes through your pocket grin

On the tube thing, why don't you just buy a travel card(pity you don't an oyster card or do you?)

Oh I have an oyster . nah I try to be careful jor. Una face too strong around here sha. People no dey smile nothing
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2010
sagluva:

i dont know wut some of u guys are saying  but there are alot of cute guys in the usa grin i grew up in the uk and i think the guys in the usa are cuter than the guys in the uk
Where in the US are they?

Which part are you living?
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 5:25am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Oh come off it, Islington ain't that bad.
Even peckham that we pan all the time, some of the areas (admittedly few) are Good.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by sagluva(f): 5:30am On Mar 09, 2010
chika98:

Death!!! grin grin grin

Oh I have an oyster . nah I try to be careful jor. Una face too strong around here sha. People no dey smile nothing
i'm in maryland but come to DC, the clubs there on the weekends are packing with fine boys grin grin grin ofcourse there are plenty of wowo ones, wowo boys are everywhere lol, schools like georgetown, howard, george mason have alot of cute guys
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 09, 2010
sagluva:

i'm in maryland but come to DC, the clubs there on the weekends are packing with fine boys grin grin grin ofcourse there are plenty of wowo ones, wowo boys are everywhere lol, schools like georgetown, howard, george mason have alot of cute guys
I just knew it has to be MD. cool

A lot of my cousins are there. . . . no incest, but I got some sexy looking cousins grin

Lol thatz where I plan on doing my graduate program anywayz cool cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 5:31am On Mar 09, 2010
FL Gators:

@chicenscratch
Why you always bringing dayo up? lol

If you can dress, prove me wrong by showing me that your primary 6 picture tongue
The Dude deserves it jor grin
Nah lie I no go show you.
Even if I did it won't prove anything cuz as I said all the Males were dressed in Tuxedos cool

chika98:

We no dey smile oo. We just dey bone our faces grin
It's even worse in the morning and evenings(going to and coming back from the workplace)
If you have an oyster, why don't you buy a day or a week travel card? undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Sauron1: 5:32am On Mar 09, 2010
chika98:

Chei.
Chika98 is a proper London chic now o. cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Even if I did it won't prove anything cuz as I said all the Males were dressed in Tuxedos cool
It's even worse in the morning and evenings(going to and coming back from the workplace)
Kilo de to fi n se gbogbo eleyi nau?
sad
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chika98: 5:35am On Mar 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

Chei.
Chika98 is a proper London chic now o. cheesy

I know cheesy . I can't be asking questions anyhow anymore now.

chic2pimp:

I just load money to it. Still going about here isn't so cheap. I still haven't been to 805 for the Monika fish. I have to before i leave here
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 5:36am On Mar 09, 2010
sagluva:

For Real shocked shocked shocked(No Homo) but c'mon I have friends in all of those schools(especially howard) and I can categorically say Girls don't find dudes from George Mason handsome ooo.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Sauron1: 5:39am On Mar 09, 2010
chika98:

I know cheesy . I can't be asking questions anyhow anymore now.

I hope you keep a diary.
Let me send it to Zeb Ejiro so we can make Chika in London movie.

I just load money to it. Still going about here isn't so cheap. I still haven't been to 805 for the Monika fish. I have to before i leave here

Try Eko Restaurant in Hackney!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2010
chika98:

Exactly.
You can do no worse than plan your trips before you set out.
You'll save loads of money doing that.

FL Gators:

Kilo de to fi n se gbogbo eleyi nau?
sad

Ma bii nu nau embarassed
A won ore mi lo fa ooo.
E bu Facebook ti po jo jare. Mi o fe ebu e mi grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Exactly.
Ma bii nu nau embarassed
A won ore mi lo fa ooo.
1. Your yoruba was atrocious

2. I'll never aboose you
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by sagluva(f): 5:42am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

For Real shocked shocked shocked(No Homo) but c'mon I have friends in all of those schools(especially howard) and I can categorically say Girls don't find dudes from George Mason handsome ooo.
i didnt say alot of guys from these schools were handsome but there are alot because alot of people from md and va chill in dc on the weekends so there's alot of variety to pick from. dark chocolate, milk chocolate, caramel, they've got it all grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chika98: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Exactly.
Ma bii nu nau embarassed
A won ore mi lo fa ooo.

Na so I go greenwich the other day; my money just dey go like that. kai!

~Sauron~:

I hope you keep a diary.
Let me send it to Zeb Ejiro so we can make Chika in London movie.

Try Eko Restaurant in Hackney!

My dairy na my camera. Eko ? Hmm will see who is willing to take me there.  wink Abi Chickentoshrimp you wan take me?
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 5:54am On Mar 09, 2010
FL Gators:

1. Your yoruba was atrocious

2. I'll never aboose you
1) Still better than yours though cool

2) You are only saying that just so that I'd show you my chrisland pics grin

sagluva:

i didnt say alot of guys from these schools were handsome but there are alot because alot of people from md and va chill in dc on the weekends so there's alot of variety to pick from. dark chocolate, milk chocolate, caramel, they've got it all grin grin grin
What I'm doing commenting on Male Beauty? shocked shocked grin
Well, if you are willing to spend money on me, i'll make it worth your while wink grin

chika98:

Na so I go greenwich the other day; my money just dey go like that. kai!

My dairy na my camera. Eko ? Hmm will see who is willing to take me there. wink Abi Chickentoshrimp you wan take me?
Wetin you dey do for Greenwich that your money go just like that shocked shocked
Abi dem dey cheat you for NL? undecided
Take you ke? Me sef dey find person wey go take me tongue grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Take you ke? Me sef dey find person wey go take me tongue grin
I'd loff to take you, chickling. . . . but I get sth in return. . . . you already know what
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 5:58am On Mar 09, 2010
Derailisation. . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.