Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (19690 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by sagluva(f): 6:01am On Mar 09, 2010
[quote =chic2pimp

What I'm doing commenting on Male Beauty? shocked shocked grin
Well, if you are willing to spend money on me, i'll make it worth your while wink grin
i'm not a trick but wut do u plan on doing? grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2010
FL Gators:

I'd loff to take you, chickling. . . . but I get sth in return. . . . you already know what
Take me first, then i'll give you whatever you heart desires.

sagluva:

[quote =chic2pimp

What I'm doing commenting on Male Beauty? shocked shocked grin
Well, if you are willing to spend money on me, i'll make it worth your while wink grin
i'm not a trick but wut do u plan on doing? grin grin grin
This forum ain't the place to start discussing what I plan on doing grin
Besides, i'd like to make it a suprise wink cool
Seeing is Believing my dear wink grin

Pweety4me:

Derailisation. . . tongue
Vamos from hia jor angry tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 09, 2010
loser, male gold digga.
tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Vamos from hia jor angry tongue
I'm not d one dat's gonna get in trouble. . . undecided  tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2010
FL Gators:

loser, male gold digga.
tongue
I beg To differ grin
I see it as a service wink

Pweety4me:

I'm not d one dat's gonna get in trouble. . . undecided tongue
Neither will I tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2010
chic2pimp:

Neither will I tongue

We'll see about dat *reporting* grin tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 6:21am On Mar 09, 2010
Pweety4me:

We'll see about dat *reporting* [/sub] grin tongue
I own the mods.
They can't ban me. I dare them shocked cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 6:23am On Mar 09, 2010
Incase u never know i am a mod but it's a secret u see. . .so beware! cheesy tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2010
Even if you are Indeed a Mod, You can't ban moi cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Pataki: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2010
@ Chika,

Try Eko Restaurant in Hackney for real! Not a big venue for a restaurant, but their local Nigerian dishes will surely kill you off. If you were a guy, I coulda said you should also parley with the Nigerian girl that serves the food. That babe fine die. grin

805 is cool, but they have poor service facility.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by TeeJay6(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2010
ok poster, I am a guy but i find it very uncomfortable with the sum of money we are talking about here. I am all for a gf helping out her bf but hey plasma tv, mac, psp etc i think this is a tad too far!
You can help him through college but not indulge him like you are doing now, some men can quite easily milk you dry financially yet be knocking another girl on the side with the same car you prurchased for him.
He will have no compunction in dumping you despite all your financial outlay
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by OBLONG(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
MAGA MUST PAY! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by BeautfulB(f): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
@topic: is wrong to spend lotttttttttt of money for a guyyyyyyyyyyyy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
sagluva:

i've been reading through alot of the threads on here and i notice that alot of guys are complaining about how girls offer nothing in relationships and all they care about is money and never give anything in  return and blah, blah blah. My question is what about the girls who give alot in their relationships but dont get much in return?

Is it wrong for them to spend alot on their boyfreind? i ask this question because over the course of my relationship with my bf, i have spent alot on him,  i bought him a ps3 and video games and ralph lauren perfume for his bday, helped him pay for his car, bought him a mac for our anniversary, a 52 inch flat screen tv and $600 gift card for christmas,  alot of my friends tell me that i shouldnt be doing that and the guy will take advantage of u if u do.

So my question is, is it wrong for a girl to spend alot of money on a guy she loves?

Are u obasanjo's daughter? shocked shocked shocked . .wait are u tryin to buy his love or something undecided
All these for a guy that might tell u later on that u r not good enuff for him anymre undecided but if he is spending on you like that, i have no qualms cool
Afterall relationship is give n take but be careful lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by KennyG6(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Are u obasanjo's daughter? shocked shocked shocked
All these for a guy that might tell u later on that u r not good enuff for him anymre :-\ but if he is spending on you like that, i have no qualms cool
Thnx jare aha wetin! I think you are indulging him, and from your post it would appear he is milking it for all it's worth. For one, he is a student so anything beyond the basic neccesities he needs to get a degree is indulgent, buying a guy a car, mac etc is just OTT afterall if he really needs them that bad he can get a PT job. Where i really have a problem with you is what happens when he graduates and decides to loaf around for a while expecting you to keep financing him, or when you find out that he is humping a course-mate in the same car u bought him, or he is on Nairaland right now chatting up some girl in the Romance section using your Mac computer what then happens?
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by TOPE20001(f): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
Kenny_G:

Thnx jare aha wetin! I think you are indulging him, and from your post it would appear he is milking it for all it's worth. For one, he is a student so anything beyond the basic neccesities he needs to get a degree is indulgent, buying a guy a car, mac etc is just OTT afterall if he really needs them that bad he can get a PT job. Where i really have a problem with you is what happens when he graduates and decides to loaf around for a while expecting you to keep financing him, or when you find out that he is humping a course-mate in the same car u bought him, or he is on Nairaland right now chatting up some girl in the Romance section using your Mac computer what then happens?

Everybody gotta learn one way or another tongue
She doesnt know that she is spoiling the dude, already this guy has some kind of expectation from her and wheneva she fails to reach that expectation i bet the guy SULKs like lil baby cheesy. i dont care if the dude appreciate it or not. . . .bottom line he is just prolly using you and i think the chic is tryin to buy him undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ poster!

There's nothing wrong in a girl spending on a guy, but what I have a problem with is on what YOU are spending on . .

Game, TV, Car . . . C'mon!

I can invest in a guy's biz, help complete his tuition, pay for his medicals e.t.c . . that's if he's desperately broke, and I'm the President's daughter! But how can you buy a guy a game, TV? Is he going to die if he doesnt use a designers perfume?

You are doing it the worng way girl, there something fundamentally wrong with what you are doing! If you disagree, try taking a break from all that and see how fast he'll run! undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Ayestome: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2010
An average Nigeria girl will never give cash to her guy, rather they demand from the guy.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2010
And some goons here say only women are money-diggers. Girl you are this man's natural ATM machine.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by snthesis(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
as a Guy i hate bein owned by a chic, gats pride u knw, if i take you out to dinner am expected to pay, and will pay, its humiliating if the girl has d purse, but then if she helps in building the guy up dats another matter- and dats wat a woman's purpose really is -a man's helpmate!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Theblessed(f): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
Hmmmmm! Affairs of the heart, I'm sorry! My take on this is just get a life!

Since you don't know what to do with having a lot please, think of the poor and give to orphanages and the under privileged.  That way, you will be remembered in the 'Book of Life' and not in the book of the person who would leave you tomorrow for another best thing out there.

Cheer!
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
nothing wrong with it, but at least you should do it in a sensable way, do not
spend on him like you work for hm.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by parislomo(f): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ poster!

There's nothing wrong in a girl spending on a guy, but what I have a problem with is on what YOU are spending on . .

Game, TV, Car . . . C'mon!

I can invest in a guy's biz, help complete his tuition, pay for his medicals e.t.c . . that's if he's desperately broke, and I'm the President's daughter! But how can you buy a guy a game, TV? Is he going to die if he doesnt use a designers perfume?

You are doing it the worng way girl, there something fundamentally wrong with what you are doing! If you disagree, try taking a break from all that and see how fast he'll run! undecided

I've been looking for this all along. It sums up my thought/perspective/understanding/et al on this matter. Thanks Uju
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by BloodShed1: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
Whatever you do for her, she must do for you. Simple.

Works both ways.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by obi123: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
@sagluva
And just how is this generosity reciprocated?
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by franklampard082(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
Not a bad thing to spend so much on your guy but girls that I know like that are either obesse or look kinda like weird mc or just straight out ugly. Now am not saying that you look like a boy or something but some girls do this to feel more secure in a relationship. Please don't kill me for telling you the truth cuz sooner or later, someone else would tell you the same thing.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by chukz4real(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
@Poster, there is absolutely nothing wrong with giving. It takes courage to give.

As for me, I pray to give rather than collect. Receiving from a fellow guy or my wife nothing bad, from a female friend, nope! Keep giving a gal all that you have as long as u live and receive a chewing gum for once and she'll announce it world over when u part ways that she' been taking care of you , !

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by kingron: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
@poster u re very rich o, but watch the way u spend 4 d guy,it is quite much
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by ologun01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ poster

i would nt mind u ooo
lets hook up 1time cos it means that guy is nt appreaciating u,
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
parislomo:

I've been looking for this all along. It sums up my thought/perspective/understanding/et al on this matter. Thanks Uju

cool cool cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by ibileye(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
My dear speaking from experience, u might end up regretting that. U need to slow it down, no matter what, let him be the man.
Re: Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? by onlysose(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
I can now fit  the  pieces, as  long as  the   guy  dey  MAP  the  babe well,  then  equation balance.  MAPPING  no  dey   easy  oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Street Food Competition Offers Food Vendors Platform To Showcase Their Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.