Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (31745 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by UyiIredia(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Why would a guy who does not have money need a date ?

Where is your manhood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Destinychild263(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
What I want to know is that will I be dating money or the person?
me I don't have any interest in datin any lady unless i have money.
before tinkin of dating
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by missyb08(f): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..na that time you go they frustrate the guy like

they insult am

infact you no go even open for am when the guy won do...lol
well,
ion depend on the guy in the relationship.
I'm not a lazy ass babe dah disturbs a guy for money or material things.
in fact sef, my man isn't broke cos he ain't lazy either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
If yall ladies cant date a broke guy, why date him when he has money?

Are you dating him for what he has or for who he is?

Shii is confusing.. undecided
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by luminouz(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Your place isn't welcoming. sad
shocked shocked shocked
Hey!!! What happened??
Did someone hurt u?? shocked
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by cristianisraeli: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrphysics:

Everything you do becomes annoying. Seems like the hatred is natural to you the way they will act towards you. Lol, you will begin to ask if something was wrong with you naturally. Only broke guys like us will understand

i have been there and it was frustrating

but now i can do them as i like
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i have been there and it was frustrating

but now i can do them as i like

No bro, thats not necessary. All you need is to show them how it should be and not do them like you like. They challenged you and you took a nice decision. If you treat them bad, then broke guys like us are in danger
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by cristianisraeli: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
missyb08:

well,
ion depend on the guy in the relationship.
I'm not a lazy ass babe dah disturbs a guy for money or material things.
in fact sef, my man isn't broke cos he ain't lazy either.

lol..where have you been all my life them

i had crazy ass ambitions then and i achieved them now

ground sweet
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Huee(f): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Well...
He has to have something and be ambitious also. He should have goals and work towards each one.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by zoomman(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
Only if he has ambition or striving to be better
If

He is just a broke ass bum no ambition ... those one who sit at home and blame everyone but themselves. then NO!
Do you care for something light?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

As for me with age comes maturity, i vowed not to take from a woman and leave her hanging, if a bae is good, and i'm close to my goals, i'll put a ring on it..I don't want to be haunted by the fears of not hooking up with her....We don't need to make ourlives complex, if a woman is good and will make a good wife, guys should just put a ring on it abeg...
Yes bro. When money comes, guys want to taste different p.ssies, and sample ladies like they are making photocopies. The experience they had will affect their thinking when money comes.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrphysics:

No bro, thats not necessary. All you need is to show them how it should be and not do them like you like. They challenged you and you took a nice decision. If you treat them bad, then broke guys like us are in danger

Bros if you're broke, then i am break
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by cristianisraeli: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrphysics:

lol.i really dont treat them bad..but i dont fall for their billing again

i cant send you money without even seeing you face to face,not that i cant send it but am wiser now

you bill me,i stop talking to you
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Brov, leave me oh.... grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by missyb08(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..where have you been all my life them

i had crazy ass ambitions then and i achieved them now

ground sweet
well that's nice to know you've achieved em
thumbs up bro
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by tit(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
NO
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrphysics:

Yes bro. When money comes, guys want to taste different p.ssies, and sample ladies like they are making photocopies. The experience they had will affect their thinking when money comes.

That's mental instability, shall we be swayed like reeds? What many of us forget is during our transition we should learn stability, the problem is we wait until money comes and its too late by this time.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by missyb08(f): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
highchief1:
yes o it a good response how are u
fine thank God.
n you?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Bruno3000(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
STILESGANG:
I ain't saying she a golddiger but she ain't meassing with no broke nigger cheesy
kanye west!
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol.i really dont treat them bad..but i dont fall for their billing again

i cant send you money without even seeing you face to face,not that i cant send it but am wiser now

you bill me,i stop talking to you

But you must take certain responsibilities nah. Your lady deserves the best of you. What advise do you have for young boys like us?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by cristianisraeli: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
missyb08:

well that's nice to know you've achieved em
thumbs up bro

my favorite song..BUJU BANTON

its not an easy road

guys listen to am to calm your nerves..work hard you will surely get there

but truth is we still have good women out there..like 2% out of 100%
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm also from Volta region. I'm Dzifa.

I'm from Volta region too grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

That's mental instability, shall we be swayed like reeds? What many of us forget is during our transition we should learn stability, the problem is we wait until money comes and its too late by this time.
Bad way to follow life is the path of revenge
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Bros if you're broke, then i am break
See you.
Make I call my fellow broke guy. Tosyn2much, where are thou
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by cristianisraeli: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrphysics:

But you must take certain responsibilities nah. Your lady deserves the best of you. What advise do you have for young boys like us?

hahaha..

lady way i never see face to face..hell no

pray to God to give you one good woman that can drink the garri with you

but remember when you make that money....DO NOT FORGET HER...its very very important

DO NOT ALLOW THE MONEY CONTROL YOU.ALWAYS REMEMBER THE HARD TIMES YOU SPENT WITH THAT PERSON

when i meet ladies here.i tell them openly i have someone

so its always an open relationship.

life is too short

i cant leave the lady that stood by me for a new woman..lie lie and i tell them..no belly must be involved if you agree lets date and if you no gree walk,because i would never want to break the heart of the lady that stood by me
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrphysics:

Bad way to follow life is the path of revenge

The path of revenge is a murderous one, we ought to forgive people even when they hurt us. I don;t see myself tearing down a lover apart if she breaks up with me. There ought to be precious moments i can look back to and see some love in my heart and cherish those moments...Revenge ke...nah not me. I'm not with the crew that discloses private chats or such...I'm older than that..
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
kaziblake:
I don't know if I will again cos I dated one and he broke my heart when the going became good

I feel your pain.,, undecided
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrphysics:

See you.
Make I call my fellow broke guy. Tosyn2much, where are thou

As for me, my kind of bae must be intelligent, warm in heart, not proud, not arrogant, lover of God, nature,people, pretty comes last, if you give me this, i'm okay briov
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
elantraceey:
Not having money is relative... He could have no cask in hand but have investments, business, education or ideas that could fetch him money as time goes on,,,, Relationship is no a trade by barter something, to me, money doesn't really have a place, what matters is the person.

So right Tracey!
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by missyb08(f): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

my favorite song..BUJU BANTON

its not an easy road

guys listen to am to calm your nerves..work hard you will surely get there

but truth is we still have good women out there..like 2% out of 100%
well outta dah 2% , my friends, my sis n I are part
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha..

lady way i never see face to face..hell no

pray to God to give you one good woman that can drink the garri with you

but remember when you make that money....DO NOT FORGET HER...its very very important

when i meet ladies here.i tell them openly i have someone

so its always an open relationship.

life is too short

i cant leave the lady that stood by me for a new woman..lie lie and i tell them..no belly must be involved if you agree lets date and if you no gree walk,because i would never want to break the heart of the lady that stood by me
This is great.

Thanks for the advise. When i gain admission into the university, I will always remember your advise
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.
You killed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.