Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (34437 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Toks2008(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Goodmorning hun. How re u doing?

Doing great.Do have a profitable week and try to maintain who you are.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by shinarlaura(f): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Toks2008:

Doing great.Do have a profitable week and try to maintain who you are.

Happy to hear that.

Thanks hun. Sure i will wink
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Kimcutie: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Tahra:
No.They can't see beyond their usual stuff.
Some of this stuff can be a real shit, like mine, I checked April 5... Describes me perfectly. >> https://www.sunsigns.org/april-5-zodiac-sign-aries-fair/

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Kimcutie:
Some of this stuff can be a real shit, like mine, I checked April 5... Describes me perfectly. >> https://www.sunsigns.org/april-5-zodiac-sign-aries-fair/
You are one of the lucky few,I guess.kiss
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Kimcutie: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Tahra:
You are one of the lucky few,I guess.kiss
Thanks... Meanwhile lemme ask you this op's question, what's your reply
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Excuses: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Just be a nice lady, let me know you for what u can and cannot do. Don't bother pleasing me, but love YOURSELF not me.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Kimcutie:
Thanks... Meanwhile lemme ask you this op's question, what's your reply
Simplicity,sense of humor,honesty.cool
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2017
sholajigga:
If you like no get money and be looking for heart winning techniques. OYO lowa!

Lol! You get the drill jareee. I have been reading all the comments and the girls have advertently ignored the issue of money which is paramount to them. Any Nigerian guy that is deceived by them needs thorough lashing.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

It cannot be entirely accurate. For this kind of scenarios, you may just happen to fall outside the area under curve, you know outside the normal or expected population. Doesn't mean the analysis is flawed. I'm a taurus and when I read some of these things from different sources, I see some kind of similarities which aren't entirely true but notwithstanding, I don't think it's fake.
It IS fake. You know why? Because ancient astrologists used GEOCENTRIC cosmology, and modern astrologists use HELIOCENTRIC cosmology. So, modern astrology is nonsense that has no relationship with the real thing, even though the real thing itself is mythological rubbish.

I've seen myself fitting into the horoscope of people born in different months, and I don't even fit one bit into the horoscope of my own birth month. I know people who share the same personality, beliefs and ambitions despite being born in DIFFERENT months. And I also have a friend with my same birth date but is a completely different person.

These inconsistencies definitively DISPROVE this astrology bullshit.

And don't tell me that the accuracy of some predictions make it true, because all those predictions are HUMAN QUALITIES AND BEHAVIORS and someone somewhere will definitely find one that describes him or her, and by coincidence, it might be the one intended for people born in his birth month.

Astrology is nonsense.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2017
karlboss:

But the wise men that visited Jesus saw his star were they not Astrologists smh
I'm talking about the real world, not fairy tales from ancient story books.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by bitchcrafts: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2017
safarigirl:
you do not have to go through anything to want an intelligent man who happens to be a good conversationalist

Only brainless girls who are poor conversationalists set aside every other thing to look at the size of a man's pocket. Who your pocket epp?
Do I really need to start lecturing you on the very key roles money plays in relationships?...
And you have to have gone through lots to know what you really want and have it yo way.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Kimcutie: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Tahra:
Simplicity,sense of humor,honesty.cool
Only cheesy no additional features embarassed
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Tonytonex(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
ANY GIRL THAT CAN GIVE HERSELF TO ME HAS ME. JUST LOVE ME TO THE SCORE
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2017
ToVictoriaZ:
It IS fake. You know why? Because ancient astrologists used GEOCENTRIC cosmology, and modern astrologists use HELIOCENTRIC cosmology. So, modern astrology is nonsense that has no relationship with the real thing, even though the real thing itself is mythological rubbish.

I've seen myself fitting into the horoscope of people born in different months, and I don't even fit one bit into the horoscope of my own birth month. I know people who share the same personality, beliefs and ambitions despite being born in DIFFERENT months. And I also have a friend with my same birth date but is a completely different person.

These inconsistencies definitively DISPROVE this astrology bullshit.

And don't tell me that the accuracy of some predictions make it true, because all those predictions are HUMAN QUALITIES AND BEHAVIORS and someone somewhere will definitely find one that describes him or her, and by coincidence, it might be the one intended for people born in his birth month.

Astrology is nonsense.
Ok sir.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MackBrooklyn: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

That i don't know yet..
If i get the game, sha i can play alone (am the only one with mum, my bro is not with us again)

I see.. So you've started playing till 3am shocked shocked shocked
The igwe must hear this sad

LOL... You wanna start playing against computer be that... That's gonna be fúcking boring TBH, but since you wanna start learning though it's gonna be a lot fun until you're pretty sure that you can boast of beating the 5 to 6 hierarchies of the soccer game which I think it's gonna be impossible for a girl like you... tongue cheesy

LOL... FYI, I love playing games a lot... The mood yesterday was just damn good for playing game so I couldn't help but play till I started dozing off... grin

Fûck AntiSpamBot!!! angry

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

What if I tell you someone you can please?
Hmmm they are not worth it,am not generalizing o,i still know there are few responsible men out there.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
IamSINZ:

The words on your siggy is a theme song from an old sitcom
yes at least u are not indomie generation. the gud old days.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
captainbangz:
its when you get into a relationship with your so called #badguy, you experience such. Lol
I don't mingle with bad guys,yea I have gotten my fair share of irresponsible play boys.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Neyoor:

Not all guys.... sadWhen you meet the right man, the story will change and you will forced to retract your meretricious assertion
if of 100%evaluation 95% of guys out there are irresponsible play boys or gigolo,and the remaining 5% are no where to be found or are all engaged or married.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

LOL... You wanna start playing against computer be that... That's gonna be fúcking boring TBH, but since you wanna start learning though it's gonna be a lot fun until you're pretty sure that you can boast of beating the 5 to 6 hierarchies of the soccer game which I think it's gonna be impossible for a girl like you... tongue cheesy

LOL... FYI, I love playing games a lot... The mood yesterday was just damn good for playing game so I couldn't help but play till I started dozing off... grin

Fûck AntiSpamBot!!! angry
I know playing with computer is gonna be frustrating sad

Lol
Maybe he banned you, because i said I'll report you to the igwe grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Feel lucky you have an alt, unlike me..

By the way. What does it take to win your heart tongue
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by OliveCynosure(f): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
mozele:

what if you dont like the real me?

Huh?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
donnaD:

Hmmm they are not worth it,am not generalizing o,i still know there are few responsible men out there.
Happiness is a thing of choice. Think about it just before you give up.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
donnaD:

if of 100%evaluation 95% of guys out there are irresponsible play boys or gigolo,and the remaining 5% are no where to be found or are all engaged or married.
You're just exaggerating...there ar lot of good people. Almost everyone doesn't count.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

You're just exaggerating...there ar lot of good people. Almost everyone doesn't count.
I hear,namely u number 1 ba??
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

Happiness is a thing of choice. Think about it just before you give up.
Am after my own personal happiness daz y i have decided to be alone,i can't kill my slf trying to please one guy before he wud know my value or worth.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
donnaD:

Am after my own personal happiness daz y i have decided to be alone,i can't kill my slf trying to please one guy before he wud know my value or worth.
Well you're right, I wouldn't want to kill myself pleasing someone either...but if you stay alone you deprive men of one lady na
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
donnaD:

I hear,namely u number 1 ba??
I am not good. I mean good people still exist and you know that

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MackBrooklyn: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

I know playing with computer is gonna be frustrating sad

Lol
Maybe he banned you, because i said I'll report you to the igwe grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Feel lucky you have an alt, unlike me..

By the way. What does it take to win your heart tongue

LOL... You can say that again... But the computer might grow up to like you and probably lessen the pain, who knows?? grin

LOL... The AntispamBot probably dey jealous cos ah dey follow hin crush (you) word... Maybe na why hin vex block me cheesy ... BTW, Antispambot ain't no he/she... Na computer program.. wink

What it takes to win my heart?? Hmm, I'll come back for this... Ah no fit think wella ATM... kiss wink
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:
I am not good. I mean good people still exist and you know that
yea I know.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

Well you're right, I wouldn't want to kill myself pleasing someone either...but if you stay alone you deprive men of one lady na
lmao grin
emperormossad:

lmao,i will gladly enjoy deprive them.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
donnaD:

lmao grin
lmao,i will gladly enjoy deprive them.
Please na sister donna...donnylovy... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.