Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (34454 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Chukazu: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Once she is intelligent and can flirt (all those greenlight feminine naughtiness) without losing one bit of decency... she has reconstructed my heart!

Each time i listen to someone like ADESUWA ONYENUKWE(Nta)BUKKY HQ(classic FM) TOLULOPE ADELERU(Nigeria Info) talk about politics , their grasp of the subject makes me look like an illiterateundecided .... that's extraordinary intelligence from a woman

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by femi4: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
Simple things can simply win a heart ...an ordinary girl can cheer up in somebody's small little efforts. Here are the list of few things which will certainly make a lady admire a man..

A healthy conversation - If I can have a conversation with someone free of all gossips and negativity, nothing can be greater than this. Sharing thoughts, ideologies, philosophies, likes... accompanied by a good evening walk.
Be a patient listener - Listening has become a rare commodity nowadays, people just hear and react impulsively. Very few understand and respond. I admire "the listeners" more than the speakers. I hate those people who do not let me complete,interrupt and start over their own.

A non-phubber - Please forget your smart phones when you talk to me. I hate the ones who constantly peek into their phones in a one to one conversation with somebody.

Etiquette - A sense of chivalry is what I crave for.

Vocabulary - I'm a lover of words. Be a wordsmith, a decent vocabulary is sexy as hell.
I think this is enough...

Let hear from you.
Get to your 30s first and let's see if this list will still be valid

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
francesawesome:
na slave you dey look for
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by gbemi514: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Humility and Good sense of humor. Right recipe for me in a lady
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by oviejnr(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Loyalty, support, Intelligence and Respect cool
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by SuperSuave(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nothing, you can't win my heart, forgerrit! angry
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Babyurgly1(f): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Credit alert
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Diamond13(f): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pls try not to 'hate people' who posses characters you disapprove, rather dislike the character defects. Remember that no human being is infallible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by sisisioge: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm....I know I kinda ask for too much wink

1. Be super intelligent. This lights me up like a bulb.
2. Have a substantially healthy laugh. Be huge on humour.
3. Be a respecter of God and mankind.
4. Be well spoken and educated.
5. Oh, the shoulders. Can we have some broad shoulders please? Don't go and fall under my weight. I'm a cuddle cat.
6. Sexiness...kiss me like your lips are on rails babes!
7. And be a peaceful good person. Lobatan
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by divineappo(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
ok
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
francesawesome:
funny comment
cheesy. How is it funny na
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by soath(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Love God the way I do.
Love me the way I do.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
donnaD:
nuttin.who guys epp?? nuttin.who guys epp??am not a lesbian oo but guys are not worth the sacrifice. I want this I need that still dey will still Bleep up big tyme,u can never please them.
What if I tell you someone you can please?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by koolaid87: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Average Nigerian girls, food n recharge cards
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by jonadaft: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
LordKO:
Once I fancy a lady and observed that she fancy's me too (or vice versa) then, it will just take ingenious, selfless, ingenuous, unselfish, conscientious, libertarian, contented, altruistic, gritty and spiritual but not religious attributes from her to win my heart. And of course, I am a proponent and practitioner of reciprocity.

See why they refused to employ you...

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by frankkydee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
I can vividly tell you,everyone saying this and say that can never get what they want. Everybody is just fantasizing. See,when you see a true and real love, you should know,test and go for it simple. All these she must be this and he must be that Hmmmm,i pity some people.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by jonadaft: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmm....I know I kinda ask for too much wink

1. Be super intelligent. This lights me up like a bulb.
2. Have a substantially healthy laugh. Be huge on humour.
3. Be a respecter of God and mankind.
4. Be well spoken and educated.
5. Oh, the shoulders. Can we have some broad shoulders please? Don't go and fall under my weight. I'm a cuddle cat.
6. Sexiness...kiss me like your lips are on rails babes!
7. And be a peaceful good person. Lobatan
Kiss?
With your incurable halitosis undecided
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Dasherz(f): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Marshalxv:

Does that mean I have your attention already ba y?��❤

embarassed
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
She should just be compassionate
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mightyjohn11(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin[i][/i]just show me love in action then u have passed ;Djust show me love in action then u have passed
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by wharlay23(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
companionship, summisive and believe in love
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by BoyHuncho(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Peppersoup and catfush cry
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by mozele(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
nikkypearl:

Let hear from you.

thank goodness you didnt request for a ride in a Lamborgini or a take out dinner at KFC.

But I'm still curious tho. Those it mean that a man happens to possess all these qualities, he has won your heart over already?

Well, dont be suprised dear I know many conmen who have all these qualities and I'll suggest you reduce the hours you watch Soaps and Telemundos.

Still....

I luv you plenty. Be a good gial.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by horlakunle25(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jst be a champions league winner! I don't like an arsene wenger kind of girl!!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by mozele(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Fargbaba:
Discipline... Just Discipline.. Only Discipline

Once again I say discipline !

the word Discipline' is encompassing. It is discipline that helped men of the lowest echelon to become the greatest personalities the world have ever seen.

This same discipine is what had made many great men went mute and their dreams got shattered like a crushed watermelon.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Just get sense and be realistic. That's all.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
Simple things can simply win a heart ...an ordinary girl can cheer up in somebody's small little efforts. Here are the list of few things which will certainly make a lady admire a man..

A healthy conversation - If I can have a conversation with someone free of all gossips and negativity, nothing can be greater than this. Sharing thoughts, ideologies, philosophies, likes... accompanied by a good evening walk.
Be a patient listener - Listening has become a rare commodity nowadays, people just hear and react impulsively. Very few understand and respond. I admire "the listeners" more than the speakers. I hate those people who do not let me complete,interrupt and start over their own.

A non-phubber - Please forget your smart phones when you talk to me. I hate the ones who constantly peek into their phones in a one to one conversation with somebody.

Etiquette - A sense of chivalry is what I crave for.

Vocabulary - I'm a lover of words. Be a wordsmith, a decent vocabulary is sexy as hell.
I think this is enough...

Let hear from you.

Baby said she wants a wordsmith,
Here I am, your kin and kith.
Defending you, I make my hadith
Knowing you, I hereby make my eternal quest.

What I ask is an open mind first,
and open arms later.

Don’t be deceived by my post history...
They’re mere posturings!

I am not possessed of much chilvary;
But my store house has much ivory—
with which I will fashion bangles and ornaments:
for your feet, your décolletage, and your hands

Hahahaha!!!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by BadBlaize(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2017
if you gv me 10odds and dey play.. you have my heart
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Spaxon(f): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2017
A few bottles of 33export and I'll be your lover
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by SheIsElle(f): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Be real, just be real.
are you still single?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Iwaycee(m): 12:46am On Oct 25, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
cook 4 me, sweep 4 me, wash my clothes for me, wash my clothes 4 me, run errands 4 me, fetch 4 me, buy something 4 me, fucck me real good, provide 4 me grin grin cheesy grin

and am urs embarassed

Unto Say na she born u.
She 4 clean ur Yansh too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.