Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (34528 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
donnaD:

yea I know.
Now you made me smile
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

Now you made me smile
Lol laughter is good for the soul and body kip it up.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

Please na sister donna...donnylovy... tongue
continue to dey whine me.if u like use hypo and so Kline to wash my head it will not have effect.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by mozele(m): 1:17am On Oct 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
soaps and Telemundos ?really?.who get time for all dat?

Soaps and Telemundos kor,shampoo and Telemundos ni

hmmm. i'm curious. what then do you spend your time on asides Nairaland?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 3:12am On Oct 26, 2017
donnaD:

continue to dey whine me.if u like use hypo and so Kline to wash my head it will not have effect.
What about acid?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 3:13am On Oct 26, 2017
donnaD:

Lol laughter is good for the soul and body kip it up.
Thanchu. Oya come and chop chinchin
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Blackhawk01: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
are you still single?

Lol. Very much single. smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2017
emperormossad:
Thanchu. Oya come and chop chinchin
Lol thanks alot.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

LOL... You can say that again... But the computer might grow up to like you and probably lessen the pain, who knows?? grin

LOL... The AntispamBot probably dey jealous cos ah dey follow hin crush (you) word... Maybe na why hin vex block me cheesy ... BTW, Antispambot ain't no he/she... Na computer program.. wink

What it takes to win my heart?? Hmm, I'll come back for this... Ah no fit think wella ATM... kiss wink
I'm still waiting
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Augustap(f): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
I no too get problem. Just be real, you shud be able to make me laugh nd you must be intelligent

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
donnaD:

Lol thanks alot.
Wellicome. wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MissJoy29(f): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
crunchyg:

Only you all these things shocked
Are they too much? grin
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MissJoy29(f): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Duru009:

Luking 4 a perfect man. Are u a perfect lady. You are really funny with ur criteria.

OK ooooo

You go wait tired!!!
Trying to tell me that such man doesn't exist?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MissJoy29(f): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Hey, you mind if I win your heart?
cool cool cool
Do you have what it takes? grin
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by majekoam(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
For a woman to treat me as she would like to be treated...Its that simple for me.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Alexgeneration(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

cool cool cool
Do you have what it takes? grin
I already saw the "specifications" before I applied, moreover I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MissJoy29(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:
I already saw the "specifications" before I applied, moreover I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Lol cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Duru009(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=MissJoy29 post=61859090]
Trying to tell me that such man doesn't exist? [/quote

I doubt if u can met up 10% of what u are asking for!...

U might see him in ur 40's or 50's..
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Duru009(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=MissJoy29 post=61859090]
Trying to tell me that such man doesn't exist? [/quote

I doubt if u can met up 10% of what u are asking for!...

U might see him in ur 40's or 50's..
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Duru009(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Trying to tell me that such man doesn't exist?

I doubt if u can met up to 10% of what u are askin for!!

U might see him in ur 40's or 50's...

Goodluck.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Alexgeneration(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
Lol cheesy
Let's get started already, can I get the digits
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MissJoy29(f): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Duru009:

I doubt if u can met up to 10% of what u are askin for!!

U might see him in ur 40's or 50's...

Goodluck.
Lol...you sound very funny though. I don't have to say much. This is a faceless forum where people get to say whatever they like.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MissJoy29(f): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Let's get started already, can I get the digits
What digits please?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Alexgeneration(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
What digits please?
Your phone number
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MissJoy29(f): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Your phone number
Oh really!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Alexgeneration(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
Oh really!
Yea
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Mznaett: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm...

Any point for this? Just choose your happiness over anything
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MissJoy29(f): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alexgeneration:
Yea
Are you really serious?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Alexgeneration(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
Are you really serious?
You can mail me
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Duru009(m): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol...you sound very funny though. I don't have to say much. This is a faceless forum where people get to say whatever they like.

Keep dreaming m dear. The earlier you face reality the better 4 u...
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by nuelzz04(m): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2017
Smartphil:
If u can cook Oha soup, you don pass exam be dat
that soup is bae.. ...if to say d soup na woman I for marry her cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by MackBrooklyn: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Divay22:

I'm still waiting

* A healthy convo: If I can have a conversation with someone free of all gossips and negativity, nothing can be greater than this. sharing thoughts, ideologies, philosophies, likes... E.g The kind convos we've been having since tongue wink

** Vocabulary - I'm a lover of words. Be a word smith, a decent vocabulary is sexy as hell. wink

*** Intelligence - Funny as it may seems, I always had a thing for girls with remarkable IQ (And I don't fûcking care if it's even higher than mine). cool

Other notable mentions are; genuineness (no forming, fake life wink ), cheerful, generosity, creative, confidence, faith, trustworthy, a good sense of humor, good cook, etc... Shey ah try??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.