Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (34443 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by iamKeo(m): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2017
I don't know it means to be won over anymore I'm more like a robot that cars for family and few friends
that's what I've gets after being single for too long
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by feranmiajana: 1:41am On Oct 25, 2017
Prudence, Humility and Honesty.
I'
ll love you till I die

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Umoru944: 1:57am On Oct 25, 2017
a 300 by 200 plot of land..... ��
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by TrollTrap: 2:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Brezz
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Aragon: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
Simple things can simply win a heart ...an ordinary girl can cheer up in somebody's small little efforts. Here are the list of few things which will certainly make a lady admire a man..

A healthy conversation - If I can have a conversation with someone free of all gossips and negativity, nothing can be greater than this. Sharing thoughts, ideologies, philosophies, likes... accompanied by a good evening walk.
Be a patient listener - Listening has become a rare commodity nowadays, people just hear and react impulsively. Very few understand and respond. I admire "the listeners" more than the speakers. I hate those people who do not let me complete,interrupt and start over their own.

A non-phubber - Please forget your smart phones when you talk to me. I hate the ones who constantly peek into their phones in a one to one conversation with somebody.

Etiquette - A sense of chivalry is what I crave for.

Vocabulary - I'm a lover of words. Be a wordsmith, a decent vocabulary is sexy as hell.
I think this is enough...

Let hear from you.

But hope you realize that your type is rare in this current age Chaos... And by the way do you reside in Naija? Cos your qualities are beautiful.. Good to know that there are still people that value these things you mentioned. Bless

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Duru009(m): 3:04am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenMarvella:
Cute,Understanding and if he can cope with my craziness, then we can be friends.
D heart is already taken grin

Ur heart can only be taken if he has married you...
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by mozele(m): 3:04am On Oct 25, 2017
OliveCynosure:
I don't know.
Just be you, be real

what if you dont like the real me?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by nightingalee: 3:06am On Oct 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
Simple things can simply win a heart ...an ordinary girl can cheer up in somebody's small little efforts. Here are the list of few things which will certainly make a lady admire a man..

A healthy conversation - If I can have a conversation with someone free of all gossips and negativity, nothing can be greater than this. Sharing thoughts, ideologies, philosophies, likes... accompanied by a good evening walk.
Be a patient listener - Listening has become a rare commodity nowadays, people just hear and react impulsively. Very few understand and respond. I admire "the listeners" more than the speakers. I hate those people who do not let me complete,interrupt and start over their own.

A non-phubber - Please forget your smart phones when you talk to me. I hate the ones who constantly peek into their phones in a one to one conversation with somebody.

Vocabulary - I'm a lover of words. Be a wordsmith, a decent vocabulary is sexy as hell.
I think this is enough...

Let hear from you.
This is so mhee, except that I peek into my smartphone constantly. Lol
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Duru009(m): 3:12am On Oct 25, 2017
MissJoy29:
Be a good conversationalist
Be intelligent
Be kind
Be drama-free(guys aren't even supposed to be dramatic & complicating abeg). Otherwise It's a huge turn-off
Be fair & not hypocritical
Be a good listener & understanding
Be caring & generous
Be mature & open-minded
Be open, sincere & honest

and you've won my heart...

Luking 4 a perfect man. Are u a perfect lady. You are really funny with ur criteria.

OK ooooo

You go wait tired!!!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by mozele(m): 3:21am On Oct 25, 2017
feranmiajana:
Prudence, Humility and Honesty.
I'
ll love you till I die

what if the tribe differs and your parent opposses the relationship?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by John944: 3:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Beauty with brain..then lastly,Respeck!(in yung6ix's voice) cool
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Toks2008(m): 3:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Just be like shinarlaura and very few female nairalanders i know offline and I'm all yours.

Be calm,humble,intelligent,friendly,sweet looking,God loving and a great cook...that's all.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by sisisioge: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Jonathan:

Kiss?
With your incurable halitosis undecided

Jonaddaft! Your name really suits you!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Edipee(m): 4:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Just be honest in all aspect of your life.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by nikkypearl(f): 5:23am On Oct 25, 2017
femi4:
Get to your 30s first and let's see if this list will still be valid
aww..do i look any less than 30 ?...do not be deceived ooo..
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by nikkypearl(f): 5:28am On Oct 25, 2017
mozele:

thank goodness you didnt request for a ride in a Lamborgini or a take out dinner at KFC.

But I'm still curious tho. Those it mean that a man happens to possess all these qualities, he has won your heart over already?

Well, dont be suprised dear I know many conmen who have all these qualities and I'll suggest you reduce the hours you watch Soaps and Telemundos.

Still....

I luv you plenty. Be a good gial.
soaps and Telemundos ?really?.who get time for all dat?

Soaps and Telemundos kor,shampoo and Telemundos ni
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Oh just be humble wink

Classic wink

I had that signature as a motto during my secondary school days wanted to have an eagle tatted on my back sef. cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 25, 2017
femi4:
Get to your 30s first and let's see if this list will still be valid

grin
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by caprock(m): 5:47am On Oct 25, 2017
JOB OPPORTUNITIES @ Taxon Systems Limited
we are looking for young people to work in a new IT based creative designing and manufacturing company with lots of potentials.

Qualification: At least 5 credits in WAEC (GCE) including English and Mathematics or OND in a science based course. (Candidates must be computer literate and can communicate well in English language). Fresh University graduates may also apply.

Contact us: Send your CVs to info@taxonsystems.com and we will invite you for an interview.

Note: Preference will be given to candidates who live around Ajah or Lekki area in Lagos because of transportation.
Trainings will be provided.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Ishilove: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2017
nikkypearl:

Humility, kindness, a lover of God and his creation. Those are also very important qualities.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by femi4: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
aww..do i look any less than 30 ?...do not be deceived ooo..
Wow! You don't look it at all
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Bamz(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
cook 4 me, sweep 4 me, wash my clothes for me, wash my clothes 4 me, run errands 4 me, fetch 4 me, buy something 4 me, fucck me real good, provide 4 me grin grin cheesy grin

and am urs embarassed

You need a housemaid and a lover in one. Well done sir.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Cannonleo(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Simplicity, a good sense of humor,no dramatician, understanding of conditions especially in the financial sense. A reciprocator and truth . Others can come later
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by aytuns(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2017
For me, the Lady should be someone I can have a GOOD CONVERSATION with always.. It's satisfying when you talk to some ladies, and you just want to keep conversing. BLISS!
Next she must be RESPECTFUL both to elders, age mates and even younger ones. Every category needs a level of respect, and someone who can give it definitely wins my heart.
Well she has to be PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE, I'm not saying a perfect model, but someone that without makeup can stand her ground in physical beauty.
Oh... Most importantly, SHE MUST BE A FAITHFUL CHRISTIAN
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Dnockeror333(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2017
I have not yet been won. Everything can win me, even though you are poor, but I need one thing, only one- your INTEREST in me.
Because, God is the Creator, He it is who gives everything desired and possessed in simple places. Hence, come believing, I will surprise you ith my fire and my water...!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by braine(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
My heart can't be won because it will lead to heartbreak grin however, I can love you with my kidney since I already have two kidneys grin... Anyway, once I am in a relationship with you, I just need truth and respect.... To hell with your love... It's not that I will reject it, but the two things I cherish most in a relationship are Truth and Respect...

Very simple! Many women don't seem to understand this.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Dnockeror333(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Duru009:

Ur heart can only be taken if he has married you...
Her heart is already in love, taken, and embalmed, so let her be. Do not drive her fa, its dangerous!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2017
braine:

Very simple! Many women don't seem to understand this.
True bro
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by dontel(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2017
How can hell be sexy? Is this the type of vocabulary like coining?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Dnockeror333(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2017
mozele:

what if you dont like the real me?
Then let that one go, you dont need him/her!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by wiloy2k8(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2017
kense88:
Wow nice to know. Most pisceans are very kind hearted and creative

story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.