Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (34447 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Dnockeror333(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2017
braine:

Very simple! Many women don't seem to understand this.

Smellingbutt! I know such women, thy are married! If you drive them, you will catch up wit them, and alas, you will take a cudgel on your head!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by nelszx: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2017
In all honesty, no lady can win my heart.......Its not a work of art

But a pretty lady who wears a good (the contagious type) smile instantly catches my attention and affection
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by dontel(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2017
How can hell be sexy? Is this the type of vocabulary you like coining?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by EzeeYFB(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Just be real, no need to hide your gray side, me sef get am so if u open we can work tins out together n b happy, even when we dey vex we go stil dey feel our parole

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by sholajigga(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2017
If you like no get money and be looking for heart winning techniques. OYO lowa!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Revolva(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by sholajigga(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2017
loyalty, intelligence, and money
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Kingdollar28(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
cook 4 me, sweep 4 me, wash my clothes for me, wash my clothes 4 me, run errands 4 me, fetch 4 me, buy something 4 me, fucck me real good, provide 4 me grin grin cheesy grin

and am urs embarassed

Retired Mumu

Ur name dy follow u
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by shinarlaura(f): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Toks2008:
Just be like shinarlaura and very few female nairalanders i know offline and I'm all yours.

Be calm,humble,intelligent,friendly,sweet looking,God loving and a great cook...that's all.

Wooow... thanks hun.

Goodmorning
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by karlboss: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Exactly. People do it for FUN. Although some do it to DECEIVE themselves. grin

Do you know all Horoscope predictions describe positive traits? I've never seen one that says you will become Shekau or Osama bin Laden. The astrologists never saw that coming. grin

The fact that ancient astrology uses GEOCENTRIC cosmology, while the modern one uses HELIOCENTRIC cosmology tells us all we need to know; it's fake.
But the wise men that visited Jesus saw his star were they not Astrologists smh
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by lexzyy(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Khutie:
a stoner and football lover... ain't asking for much
wa Gbayi
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Menzy86(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2017
kense88:
Wow nice to know. Most pisceans are very kind hearted and creative
I dated a very wicked hearted (but pretty) piscean. My life has known peace since we broke up!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Nothing. . . I'm sorry. . . you just can't.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by crunchyg: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2017
MissJoy29:
Be a good conversationalist
Be intelligent
Be kind
Be drama-free(guys aren't even supposed to be dramatic & complicating abeg). Otherwise It's a huge turn-off
Be fair & not hypocritical
Be a good listener & understanding
Be caring & generous
Be mature & open-minded
Be open, sincere & honest

and you've won my heart...
Only you all these things shocked
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by madridsta007(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2017
nikkypearl:
Simple things can simply win a heart ...an ordinary girl can cheer up in somebody's small little efforts. Here are the list of few things which will certainly make a lady admire a man..

A healthy conversation - If I can have a conversation with someone free of all gossips and negativity, nothing can be greater than this. Sharing thoughts, ideologies, philosophies, likes... accompanied by a good evening walk.
Be a patient listener - Listening has become a rare commodity nowadays, people just hear and react impulsively. Very few understand and respond. I admire "the listeners" more than the speakers. I hate those people who do not let me complete,interrupt and start over their own.

A non-phubber - Please forget your smart phones when you talk to me. I hate the ones who constantly peek into their phones in a one to one conversation with somebody.

Etiquette - A sense of chivalry is what I crave for.

Vocabulary - I'm a lover of words. Be a wordsmith, a decent vocabulary is sexy as hell.
I think this is enough...

Let hear from you.

Be an excellent cook... Then watch the speed as things move... smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by crunchyg: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2017
donnaD:
nuttin.who guys epp?? nuttin.who guys epp??am not a lesbian oo but guys are not worth the sacrifice. I want this I need that still dey will still Bleep up big tyme,u can never please them.
Hhhhmmmm
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Wooow... thanks hun.

Goodmorning
Morning swerrie.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by byemx06(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2017
money, in fact anything related to money oooooo
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by sholajigga(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2017
lexzyy:
wa Gbayi

Awon omo shaku shaku

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Classic wink

I had that signature as a motto during my secondary school days wanted to have an eagle tatted on my back sef. cheesy
lol, ur not serious cheesy grin
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah. Soccer game..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hope your day is going well?

*In Falz voice*.. It's a simple sturvs!! wink LOL cheesy

Yeah, it's just that catarrh and headache wan finish thank God it has subside a little bit this morning sad ... Good morning and how was your night, sweet?? kiss
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by shinarlaura(f): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Toks2008:

Morning swerrie.

Goodmorning hun. How re u doing?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Olulinks(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Nedfed post=61626811][/quote]
But you're selfish na. Taking a place that's supposed to be for another one. Yet you're looking for all these features in a man. You go wait taya o
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Olulinks(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Nedfed post=61626811][/quote] See you.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Duru009(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Her heart is already in love, taken, and embalmed, so let her be. Do not drive her fa, its dangerous!

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2017
McBrooklyn:

*In Falz voice*.. It's a simple sturvs!! wink LOL cheesy

Yeah, it's just that catarrh and headache wan finish thank God it has subside a little bit this morning sad ... Good morning and how was your night, sweet?? kiss
I trust you wink

Oh sorry about that cry

Night was the coolest and yours cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, ur not serious cheesy grin

I am, actually took to study all the type of eagles there is, my fav is the imperial eagle, it looks the most magnificent.

It was the wings i wanted tatted all over back.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

I trust you wink

Oh sorry about that cry

Night was the coolest and yours cheesy

Yo!! So how exactly are you planning on learning that, babe?? wink

Thanks, sweet.. kiss

Not played... Funny I was playing soccer game with my guy till past 3am this morning when we both got tired... Twas fun while it last though... cheesy wink
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by talk2emma: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Just kill buhari for me
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Divay22(f): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yo!! So how exactly are you planning on learning that, babe?? wink

Thanks, sweet.. kiss

Not played... Funny I was playing soccer game with my guy till past 3am this morning when we both got tired... Twas fun while it last though... cheesy wink
That i don't know yet..
If i get the game, sha i can play alone (am the only one with mum, my bro is not with us again)

I see.. So you've started playing till 3am shocked shocked shocked
The igwe must hear this sad
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by newslifeop: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Mon

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.