Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (55858 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Taiwo20(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2017
the guy na my person...... why would one be being....when the guy would still be there one to pay... I just weak mehn
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by stevecantrell: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Im not saying women are scum.... LoL !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by MrImole: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2017
...lol!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by naijamafioso: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
give that guy one Alomo.

Collect free bitcoins from that website in my signature
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Horlufemi(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary

Make I go faint for jubrin head

1. They didn't have sex. 2. $55000 (dollars) Salary isn't small money. 3. The lady was expecting please I like you, don't go. While the guy was already put off by her attitude to the date.

Can't you be objective for once. Know what is right. Table matters, weigh both sides. see where both can be wrong and address it.

You won't die if you can be objective.

25 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by loadedvibes: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
55k that's lots of money
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by iamjavadem(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
ba7man:
No matter the chat situation, I wait till I see you're typing on the other end........then I block you before the message comes through.

Whoever blocks first wins.......it just hurts the other party more when they're blocked midway expressing themselves.
Can’t pain me walahi. Plenty of fishes in the ocean, she can go f@@k herself.

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by obinnashady(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2017
Biatch got served

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by einsteino(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2017
i like this guy

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by jaywhoco(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
we will achieve more by patience than by force...I like the guy

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by anochuko01(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Kids everywhere
fore father of our ancestors.....good morning Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by IkpuMmadu: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

See them tiny dick association grin

With your big dick how much do you have

6 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by BadBlaize(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Tot it was their 1st date how did she see his dick?
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Sike(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2017
The guy is not nice. I love him

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Spaxon(f): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
THE REJECTED HAS TURNED TO BE THE REJECTER.

AS WELL AS THE REJECTEE

6 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by JackBizzle: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

55 thousand dollars Salary? Please think again
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by dodelight(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2017
SirBlack999:
I love that guy's savagery. The calmness with which he replied her, throwing everything in her face.
She made fun of his baldness, and I'm not understanding what she expected in return; not to make fun of her obesity?

That guy should come and collect some bottles of beer, bill is on the house.
Yeah! The guy's responses were very mature. I love his calmness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Marshalxv(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2017
I feel this guy,my kind of guy,no time to nurse or beg a bitch who's not worth it

The guy literally killed her expectations, like she expected the guy to text her those sweet appealing words she has been waiting to get from a guy probably for the last ten years.

Bitch all you deserve is a Bleep boy ,probably a wannabe "yahoo boy"with nose ring ,dread lock and saggy jeans with dirty boxers cuz they gat lots of those sweet words you long for

Bitch got humbled by a real Nigga.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by temmypotter(m): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2017
I think you guys don't understand that $55k salary is equivalent to about 22million per month. Nigerians really do have comprehension problems.. 22 effing! million per month!!

10% of that salary per month will get you all the girls you want in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Marshalxv(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:
The lady is so pained. grin grin She expected him to be begging.

Totally savage! grin grin

I believe you must have learnt your lesson.Lol
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by kullozone(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Lol... This one na crase person oh! You go find sugarmummy tire cheesy Even if you use your prick do money sef, you nor go fit get $55k.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by dodelight(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2017
galadima77:
Don't go blaming the guy now...he was a gentle man until the lady felt she alone has d right to break up and dish out insults....The guy had it in cool manners.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night" savagery at its peak

Very sad though for 2 adults
That girl will remember this for the rest of her life.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2017
I like this guy. No ass licking but rather ass kicking...that's my nigga and that's how we roll - money over bitches

4 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by lilmax(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2017
wait, a girl say my 19m salary is small? is she mad?

from this, it's just another crappy girl that thinks because she get big yansh, then all things will work for her yansh grin

the girl is a devoted bimbo grin

and the guy is "man of 2017 " cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Diablo22(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2017
I want to be like this guy when I grow up...

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SirBlack999(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2017
dodelight:

Yeah! The guy's responses were very mature. I love his calmness.
He's earned my respect. That's how, if the case may arise, I will be dealing with some people. No harsh words.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

Read it well. She called his salary Tiny dick. If $55k salary is tiny dïck compared to what we earn in Nigeria, my salary no get dïck.

Lol grin grin

But e get akpa'amu smiley
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2017
LOL. I love his calmness...
That calmness kills people. They start reading meanings that are not there. Then you know you've gotten under their skin.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Gofwane(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

why won't his dick feel tiny when she don slack her toto by allowing guys to put their whole leg inside

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ugooo88(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2017
BadBlaize:
Tot it was their 1st date how did she see his dick?

it's not his dick na. it's the salary she was calling tiny dick
... tiny dick $55k salary...
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Sammiejokes(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2017
This is a normal way all those black yankee and UK babes dey chat, they use vulgar words like chewing stick. I have advised ma niggas to go for white babes over those wicked souls. Do not enter into a relationship with white if you are not going to be committed its very dangerous on immigration level. I dont know what ma niggas still see in those babes i cant stand uncivilized women.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.