Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (55856 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by dukeo(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

Read it well. She called his salary Tiny dick. If $55k salary is tiny dïck compared to what we earn in Nigeria, my salary no get dïck.
grin epic !!

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by mypassions(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2017
I can see that many here don’t understand the lady use of $55K, that’s where the confusion of the story came up. Follow the conversation logically, you will understand better. I guess the young man is the one working in USA, why the lady lives in naija. They probably met on social media, they had a chat conversation for days before fixing a date. I this was during the time he was on holiday in naija.

I need to clarify the fact that most Americans don’t use the word “K” for money figures, they rather use “Bucks,550 Hundreds, 55 of a thousand...” and most Americans receive wages not salary.

So what the lady simply means is that the guy get $150 as wages equivalent to 55K Nigeria currency. If you notice the guy was trying to justify why he kept his other pays secret until his sense of curiosity is satisfied, which the lady manifest is bad attitude very early. If truly the amount is $55k per month, the guy won’t have defend himself that way.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by harriet412(f): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Haven't made a comment in a while but this just made me laugh out loud..

She's obviously the one that got rejected here and she sounds so pained and bitter.

Uwafidt cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ThuGnificenX: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Eillyeillz:

Oga Home's i Hail you sir!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ceecee0703(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary
shey u no fit read na dollars ogbeni, make i convert am for you @325?

Make I go faint for jubrin head

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by sonofoluku: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Spylord48:
Maybe the guy didn't spend more on here. She was expecting 2 big chickens, sharwama, fried rice and icecream from the guy, only for the guy to buy Bottle fanta and meat pie for her

These are Americans.If you read carefully ,they pnly had coffee.Its only in Nigeria you find gluttonous hungry girls who will order for everything you wrote up there.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by braivheart: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2017
BadBlaize:
Tot it was their 1st date how did she see his dick?
She didn't.

Read again.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:
grin That moment when you are about to send a break up text to bae.. And you receive one from her
Lolz.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by braivheart: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2017
temmypotter:
I think you guys don't understand that $55k salary is equivalent to about 22million per month. Nigerians really do have comprehension problems.. 22 effing! million per month!!

10% of that salary per month will get you all the girls you want in Nigeria.

Not per month, it's per annum. That's how Americans call their salary. It's still big tho compared to Nigeria.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2017
SirBlack999:

..... And that's why you need a sugar mummy; with your big Dick, you need a 55k salary.

Don't mind the Idiot girl, 55k Salary is a lot of money in the US. that is 4,500 USD per month. Calculate it in Naira and Convert. Even in US, that money is plenty.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2017
braivheart:

Not per month, it's per annum. That's how Americans call their salary. It's still big tho compared to Nigeria.

Yels na ! Even in the US, it's big money !!! Unless your are living in populated areas like Newyork or San Francisco where rent is $2,500 per month.

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2017
temmypotter:
I think you guys don't understand that $55k salary is equivalent to about 22million per month. Nigerians really do have comprehension problems.. 22 effing! million per month!!

10% of that salary per month will get you all the girls you want in Nigeria.

Keyword "ALL". Please repeat this again, And let dem babes here ! grin grin grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2017
At this point, she should have swallowed and pride and reply, am glad you feel the same way too.

Do have a nice day with a smiley attached to it smiley

Instead of talking much. Her sense should have warned her, nobody likes rejection no matter how one sugar coats the message across.

She no wise cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Papadoh(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Eeya Thunder backfired on the chic. #Thor-tinz
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by tealaw(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Wait.. How d Bleep did she knw he has a small menino?

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by dfrost: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2017
SirBlack999:
I love that guy's savagery. The calmness with which he replied her, throwing everything in her face.
She made fun of his baldness, and I'm not understanding what she expected in return; not to make fun of her obesity?

That guy should come and collect some bottles of beer, bill is on the house.

I'll pay part of the bill. cheesy grin Someone said the girl won because of the "tiny thing" statement but she also lost part of her dignity because she spread her whorish legs open. Iranu.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by damoceile: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2017
This Is what I call Savagery... Dude is Dope... Big ups to him
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by braivheart: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2017
izospindle:

55 dollars per hour. thats $550 for a 10hour workday $11000 per month about 130000 per year please convert to naira

$55,000 per year

Not three nonsense maths you are calculating up there.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by dfrost: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2017
tealaw:

It obvious that they have copulated cheesy grin. Mumu girl.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by shadrach77: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2017
The lady is senseless. Under normal circumstances, a sensible lady wouldn't bother texting after a date or wouldn't reply the guy hence revealing she is uninterested. The guy would get the message and back off but in trying to boost her ego, she felt she had to tell the guy she is rejecting him but the guy cleverly and skillfully turned the game in his favour cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by swagkingcole(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Who told you they don't use K

mypassions:
I can see that many here don’t understand the lady use of $55K, that’s where the confusion of the story came up. Follow the conversation logically, you will understand better. I guess the young man is the one working in USA, why the lady lives in naija. They probably met on social media, they had a chat conversation for days before fixing a date. I this was during the time he was on holiday in naija.

I need to clarify the fact that most Americans don’t use the word “K” for money figures, they rather use “Bucks,550 Hundreds, 55 of a thousand...” and most Americans receive wages not salary.

So what the lady simply means is that the guy get $150 as wages equivalent to 55K Nigeria currency. If you notice the guy was trying to justify why he kept his other pays secret until his sense of curiosity is satisfied, which the lady manifest is bad attitude very early. If truly the amount is $55k per month, the guy won’t have defend himself that way.

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
... My equivalent hourly rate is more than you make on overtime...

Diagnosis: Severe burn of the 8th degree kind.

Prognosis: Weeks of depression and self-esteem issues.

First aid: quickly Apply cool water to area of burn
and refer to the nearest burn trauma center in the vicinity.
Legendary

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by holloowersheun(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
What was the babe feeling like? SMH. I like the guys sha...simple yet savage. grin
Exactly... Quite savage
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2017
And this guy is good to go.... hahaha
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by asjay(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2017
ba7man:
No matter the chat situation, I wait till I see you're typing on the other end........then I block you before the message comes through.

Whoever blocks first wins.......it just hurts the other party more when they're blocked midway expressing themselves.
wickedness in high places.
Now I know y d Bible said d heart of man is desperately wicked

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2017
She insulted his walking step n face and wen d guy tlkd about her weight she became angry. Such a very very foolish n useless woman.

Meanwhile

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
I CAN BEG / APOLOGIZE AND CAJOLE HER AND AFTER A GOOD BANG..... BITCH DON'T KILL MY VIBE angry
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by DozieInc(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2017
She got served.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by freecocoa(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Haha! grin cheesy

My kind of guy.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Worksunlimited: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary

Make I go faint for jubrin head

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry

You shouldn't be Jumping to conclusion just like that.

Based on the flow of the convo, no sex or pre-sex occurred.. How then did she know the size of his dick?

The babe comes across as a loser, can't stand rejection but knows how to reject people.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Worksunlimited: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
tealaw:

You dey mind the babe..
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by MichaelBlake40: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Marshalxv:

Lol, na only coffee she drink bro.
U will not kill me bros nobi only coffee what of orange juice? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.