Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (55851 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by kozmicity: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
... My equivalent hourly rate is more than you make on overtime...

Diagnosis: Severe burn of the 8th degree kind.

Prognosis: Weeks of depression and self-esteem issues.

First aid: quickly Apply cool water to area of burn
and refer to the nearest burn trauma center in the vicinity.
Are you a Doctor??
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by elantraceey(f): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
ayokunlei:

Engineer!

Sir! smiley
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by elantraceey(f): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
grin Good you admit your wife material just increase one inch cool

I dont joor...tell me how you ladies do the stuff so i wont miss dem next time

I don't know how to lie. grin grin

Every lady has her own style o and I can't tell you mine na tongue
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:

I don't know how to lie. grin grin

Every lady has her own style o and I can't tell you mine na tongue
smh so you mean the only time you lie is when you lye on the bed

Contine

Goodnight wink
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Jman06(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
I like the guy's responses.
I blame those sex-starved men who go about getting thirsty for everything in skirts without setting a standard for the class of ladies they sleep with. This is why even ugly ladies now feel that they have exclusive rights to choose the good-looking guys instead of working on themselves to look good as well.

I can imagine how that fat ugly biťtch looks!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by twentyk(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2017
H
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ConcernedRusian: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2017
I smell fake news.

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ConcernedRusian: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Jman06:
I like the guy's responses.
I blame those sex-starved men who go about getting thirsty for everything in skirts without setting a standard for the class of ladies they sleep with. This is why even ugly ladies now feel that they have exclusive rights to choose the good-looking guys instead of working on themselves to look good as well.

I can imagine how that fat ugly biťtch looks!

You talk about class, yet rant about a stranger you don't even know in a conversation that you can't even tell is real as a "fat ugly bitch".

Look in a mirror and go back to school.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Jman06(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

You talk about class, yet rant about a stranger you don't even know in a conversation that you can't even tell is real as a "fat ugly bitch".

Look in a mirror and go back to school.
Be the conversation real or not, I responded based on my observation in my environment.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Vivviey: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Omo!!

I like this guy! smiley
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by tk4rd: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Osheyy Mr. Adult. undecided
Babe,, your beauty has no equivalence..
It has no match
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by poik(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
cuvox:
As posted on reddit by user ToastedCookieOats

Today after a 1st Date. I guess I'm not allowed to not like her

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/comments/60p7dv/today_after_a_1st_date_i_guess_im_not_allowed_to/

Cc Lalasticlala

First coffee and she is already asking how much he makes? its a real bullet dodged. The guy is more cultured. To think that a fat lady would throw shades at a bald man!

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by delugajackson: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
cuvox:

Read it well. She called his salary Tiny dick. If $55k salary is tiny dïck compared to what we earn in Nigeria, my salary no get dïck.
Hahaha. My ribs oooo.

Guy you don kill me with laugh.

Abeg no talk am again.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
cuvox:
Read it well. She called his salary Tiny dick. If $55k salary is tiny dïck compared to what we earn in Nigeria, my salary no get dïck.
Our salaries are eunuchs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Mamabdul(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Totally savage... cry cry she didn't see that coming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.