Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (55853 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by donbenie(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary

Make I go faint for jubrin head

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry
And how did she know he has a tiny dick?..though the Olosho was talking about his salary,imagine being asked how much you earn on a first date?.
obviously she's pained and grasping at straws,serves the B1tch right..she wants to dish out rejection but can't handle same..#SMH

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:

Lol.....not every lady does that. Rejects a proposal and still expect to be chased.
but almost all

Some even have the mentality of pushing him away first as not to look sheep grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by dfrost: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2017
cruchenutii:

Keyword "ALL". Please repeat this again, And let dem babes here ! grin grin grin

Guys una wicket oooo. You mean ALL?
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
temmypotter:
I think you guys don't understand that $55k salary is equivalent to about 22million per month. Nigerians really do have comprehension problems.. 22 effing! million per month!!

10% of that salary per month will get you all the girls you want in Nigeria.

That is his yearly salary still it is much , at least by Nigerian standards
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2017
This is epic.

The guy was nice though she was the batch so he fire back.

What a batch.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SirBlack999(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2017
dfrost:

I'll pay part of the bill. cheesy grin Someone said the girl won because of the "tiny thing" statement but she also lost part of her dignity because she spread her whorish legs open. Iranu.
Bro, you're welcome. grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by almsofgold: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2017
ba7man:
No matter the chat situation, I wait till I see you're typing on the other end........then I block you before the message comes through.

Whoever blocks first wins.......it just hurts the other party more when they're blocked midway expressing themselves.
sadistic undecided
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SirBlack999(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2017
cruchenutii:

Don't mind the Idiot girl, 55k Salary is a lot of money in the US. that is 4,500 USD per month. Calculate it in Naira and Convert. Even in US, that money is plenty.
Imagine converting $55k to Naira!
Money is much. I wonder what he was thinking that made him say the guy lost.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by elantraceey(f): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
but almost all

Some even have the mentality of pushing him away first as not to look sheep grin

grin grin

Some ladies have their various reasons for doing that though, it's not just just to not appear cheap.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Augustap(f): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Women have been disgracing themselves since Eve. She was expecting the guy to shed tears cos she rejected him. Now she's the one ranting and the guy is calmly blasting her grin
Finishing 101

5 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:

grin grin

Some ladies have their various reasons for doing that though, it's not just just to not appear cheap.
funny enough if guys dont look at dem now another wahala
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Augustap:
Women have been disgracing themselves since Eve. She was expecting the guy to shed tears cos she rejected him. Now she's the one ranting and the guy is calmly blasting her grin
Finishing 101
lol

You are a gamer
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by elantraceey(f): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
funny enough if guys dont look at dem now another wahala

Yes ooo..... big wahala. grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Augustap(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
lol

You are a gamer
Not an expert, I'm just a humble novice grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:

Yes ooo..... big wahala. grin
cheesy grin

How i wish is ladies that do the toasting e for make sense cool dye
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by PPAMata: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2017
very cool
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by elantraceey(f): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
cheesy grin
How i wish is ladies that do the toasting e for make sense cool dye

Some ladies do na.... but codedly. wink

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=elantraceey
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:

Some ladies do na.... but codedly. wink
you have done it before huh grin..gist me the coded part
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Caesarleo: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
The Fat Lady was "JEGALIZED"
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by enonche85(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary

Make I go faint for jubrin head

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry

Dude, size of the di*k does not usually matter,...it's the work rate that really matters.

Some have big di*k but can't use it, well, while some small ones work better than the big ones.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by enonche85(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
I will gladly and humbly want to be schooled in the art of savagery by this guy!... grin grin grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by BossLadyF(f): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

Before nkor
maybe your salary is a girl
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by freeman95(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
SirBlack999:

..... And that's why you need a sugar mummy; with your big Dick, you need a 55k salary.

This guy is pure savage hahahahaha

grin grin grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by elantraceey(f): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
you have done it before huh grin..gist me the coded part

Guilty as charged. grin

I know you know the coded part tongue
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by tunary(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
SirBlack999:

..... And that's why you need a sugar mummy; with your big Dick, you need a 55k salary.
l m a o
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ayokunlei(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:
The lady is so pained. grin grin She expected him to be begging.

Totally savage! grin grin

Engineer!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Curvinus(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
But the girl was honest enough to have told the guy she didn't fancy anything romantic with him until he started acting tough. She even demonstrated this by chatting all night (apparently with other men), answered with one syllables and came a bit late, all of which are obvious signs of disinterest.

Seriously, when did the time come that one average guy will come and go and be acting like James Bond of the pickup world knowing fully well that some of these women control the sexual market place and are extremely picky about who they pair with.

At any rate, why would the guy even text her if really he was put off by her attitude and didn't want anything further?

Moral of the story: You need to be at your best - fitness and appearance wise to get any headway with some women because they have so many options and it would seem they have retired the logic sections of their brain in deference to their emotions. As a result, they are extremely picky, and will judge you based on the vibes you give off. Sometimes, you don't even get more than a few minutes before their mind is made up.

Verdict: The guy let his ego come between him and somebody he could have used as Bleep buddy with a little cajoling, working on his ankle and getting a better haircut. I'm sure all these plus his huge salary would have had her juices flowing. Me I like fvck oh, and I like to win. Na why I de yarn this way o.

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Bamz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
kullozone:

Lol... This one na crase person oh! You go find sugarmummy tire cheesy Even if you use your prick do money sef, you nor go fit get $55k.

sad please forgive and forget
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Phi001(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
mypassions:
I can see that many here don’t understand the lady use of $55K, that’s where the confusion of the story came up. Follow the conversation logically, you will understand better. I guess the young man is the one working in USA, why the lady lives in naija. They probably met on social media, they had a chat conversation for days before fixing a date. I this was during the time he was on holiday in naija.

I need to clarify the fact that most Americans don’t use the word “K” for money figures, they rather use “Bucks,550 Hundreds, 55 of a thousand...” and most Americans receive wages not salary.

So what the lady simply means is that the guy get $150 as wages equivalent to 55K Nigeria currency. If you notice the guy was trying to justify why he kept his other pays secret until his sense of curiosity is satisfied, which the lady manifest is bad attitude very early. If truly the amount is $55k per month, the guy won’t have defend himself that way.

They are both american...

The thread is from reddit...

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:

Guilty as charged. grin

I know you know the coded part tongue
grin Good you admit your wife material just increase one inch cool

I dont joor...tell me how you ladies do the stuff so i wont miss dem next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.