Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (55850 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Marshalxv(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Spylord48:
Maybe the guy didn't spend more on here. She was expecting 2 big chickens, sharwama, fried rice and icecream from the guy, only for the guy to buy Bottle fanta and meat pie for her

Lol, na only coffee she drink bro.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by mijanscripts(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary

Make I go faint for jubrin head

U did see the dollar sign, yea?
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by BadBlaize(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2017
ugooo88:

it's not his dick na. it's the salary she was calling tiny dick ... tiny dick $55k salary...

Oghene Migwo

$55k salary na tiny dick.. God gv me tiny dick ryt now plz

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by wildchild02: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Both were pained but that awesome moment when the babe thought you can't do a better reply/comeback grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Diso60090(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

among everything wey them write na d!ck and 55k salary you see this shows how you are killing your self for money and b****s you need gun not Jesus
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by netflicks(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Such a matured dude who knows very well how to handle babies.. .. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Diso60090(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

among everything wey them write na d!ck and 55k salary you see this shows how you are killing your self for money and b****s you need gun not Jesus grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by loomer: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

$55k na small money
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
And all that happened between 1:37 and 1:38
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ugooo88(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
BadBlaize:

Oghene Migwo

$55k salary na tiny dick.. God gv me tiny dick ryt now plz
amen o my brother. if na so tiny dick salary de be, na him I want o
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Polskywolsky: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Bros ya own na 4 village them do u o...how she take see him dick? Read n understand b4 u blabber. Na d salary she d call tiny dick...which happens to be far more than hers anyway.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by okenwaa(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Buh like seriously,, i'll love to buy d@ guy some bottles of cold beer and two oloshos....infact he deserves a medal of savagery grin grin grin

Mumu gals everywia..
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by bjbukzy(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Ode! $55k salary is way above average salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by RexEmmyGee: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Before you faint on top matter you no understand. She was referring to his salary as tiny dick not the thing between his legs.

Last last he won

4 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by miketayo(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

tiny dick salary***

before u faint for no reason cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Eillyeillz(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2017
that is one very sad lady.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by jonadaft: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

You mumu die
Guys like you always get cheated upon by worthless girls...

55k salary shocked Do the math. How much does an average American worker earn?

Secondly, you think it's funny when she said tiny dick! Like seriously? On a first date?
How she take don see him dick?

The girl is obviously the loser. She seem pained he gave her back the dose. She's definitely a runs girl...
Guy swerve abeg

6 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by ThuGnificenX: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2017
OGS1:
And all that happened between 1:37 and 1:38
not really, that was the time he took the screenshot of the conversation. The actual time stamp is on the chat...

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Sammiejokes(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2017
ThuGnificenX:
not really, that was the time he took the screenshot of the conversation. The actual time stamp is on the chat...

i like your observation but the conversation is a normal one, this is even a bit okay, some of those bitches start abusing the mum calling you all sort of names on top guy no feel them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Xkalaban(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Overweight saucy b!tch -0 : Modest Bald Guy +1

4 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Eillyeillz(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2017
ThuGnificenX:

Oga Home's i Hail you sir!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by henryobinna(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2017
temmypotter:
I think you guys don't understand that $55k salary is equivalent to about 22million per month. Nigerians really do have comprehension problems.. 22 effing! million per month!!

10% of that salary per month will get you all the girls you want in Nigeria.
When Americans talk about their salary it's usually yearly. So the guy earns $55k a year.

Nevertheless​, that's a huge amount men... So much money for the guy tk shut her mouth and fxxxck off.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by izospindle(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

55 dollars per hour. thats $550 for a 10hour workday $11000 per month about 130000 per year please convert to naira

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by murphyung(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Spylord48:
Maybe the guy didn't spend more on here. She was expecting 2 big chickens, sharwama, fried rice and icecream from the guy, only for the guy to buy Bottle fanta and meat pie for her

She was expecting sumthin light... Now she's got something right!!!!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
... My equivalent hourly rate is more than you make on overtime...

Diagnosis: Severe burn of the 8th degree kind.

Prognosis: Weeks of depression and self-esteem issues.

First aid: quickly Apply cool water to area of burn
and refer to the nearest burn trauma center in the vicinity.
HSE offi cer
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by obstead200(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Marshalxv:
I feel this guy,my kind of guy,no time to nurse or beg a bitch who's not worth it

The guy literally killed her expectations, like she expected the guy to text her those sweet appealing words she has been waiting to get from a guy probably for the last ten years.

Bitch all you deserve is a Bleep boy ,probably a wannabe "yahoo boy"with nose ring ,dread lock and saggy jeans with dirty boxers cuz they gat lots of those sweet words you long for

Bitch got humbled by a real Nigga.
that babe will be single for a long time

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by pek(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2017
I give it to the guy. The "lady" is the type that believes they can win and have the way all the time. No class.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by tivta(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2017
I need lessons from this guy.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Spylord48:

Abi o
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Stbottle(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry

Tiny dick after 1st date?? How did she know...besides $55k anywhere isnt tiny. So the nigga won

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
What was the babe feeling like? SMH. I like the guys sha...simple yet savage. grin

The girl was just being "naturally saucy". grin grin grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by oleeee(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

wawa $55k nt #55k

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.