Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (55859 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

The girl was just being "naturally saucy". grin grin grin
Oh but that's a stupid kind of saucy. angry

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by charliejose: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
temmypotter:
I think you guys don't understand that $55k salary is equivalent to about 22million per month. Nigerians really do have comprehension problems.. 22 effing! million per month!!

10% of that salary per month will get you all the girls you want in Nigeria.
Their salary is expressed annually, Like $50k per annum, and not monthly over here. So it's actually 22million a year. That's still a whole lot though.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by 2dice01: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2017
elantraceey:
The lady is so pained. grin grin She expected him to be begging.

Totally savage! grin grin
lol its the normal stuff you ladies do nah

Longest time No talk
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Barzinime(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2017
You shouldnt always display how stupid you are online ($55k salary?) You such a complete douchebag
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary

Make I go faint for jubrin head

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Hargbo(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2017
You Ladies ehhn, una gt problem...after 35years of age, una go dey waka from Mountain of fire to Valley of Ministry praying and breaking the Marital Curse that is not there in the first place..mtcchew

4 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Mckandre(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2017
This thread literally made my day alot better already. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Sylverly(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2017
The guy won.. Abeg. D*ck she didn't see, she already knows the size. Some girls though. They always think that's a major blow for a guy.... Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh but that's a stupid kind of saucy. angry

How can I tell the difference?
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by cuvox(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2017
pp802:

Lol grin grin

But e get akpa'amu smiley

E smooth. Nothing there
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by darkmarky(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2017
My inspiration...
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by BossLadyF(f): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

Read it well. She called his salary Tiny dick. If $55k salary is tiny dïck compared to what we earn in Nigeria, my salary no get dïck.

hahahahahahahaha!
I can imagine

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by lastempero: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

Read it well. She called his salary Tiny dick. If $55k salary is tiny dïck compared to what we earn in Nigeria, my salary no get dïck.
grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by nobleblood: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2017
Tiny dick takes this one!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by cuvox(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2017
BossLadyF:

hahahahahahahaha!
I can imagine

Before nkor
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by bikefab(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2017
She got served...

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2017
cuvox:

E smooth. Nothing there

Lolz grin

No worry, God will change the story soon! Just keep working and praying HARD!

#It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by aribisala0(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

See them tiny dick association grin
Illiterate! go back ,read and comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

How can I tell the difference?
When you learn the meaning of stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by givenny(f): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Smart guy. Some ladies are dungs

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Mikeal09: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Lmao
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
When you learn the meaning of stupid.

Having a taste of something natural saucy will feel better.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by elantraceey(f): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2017
2dice01:
lol its the normal stuff you ladies do nah

Longest time No talk

Lol.....not every lady does that. Rejects a proposal and still expect to be chased.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Having a taste of something natural saucy will feel better.
Oh, nice. I like your wits.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by humblemikel(f): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2017
It can only happen in America.
The gentleman was really polite in his response
Someone should help me bring that girl down to Nigeria let some of these our aggressive young men use her as a case study.
Person say him no wan do again also, is it by force.
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Itzurboi(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm, Truthfinder journalism
OGS1:
And all that happened between 1:37 and 1:38
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh, nice. I like your wits.

That's sweet. Thanks.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Franktejiri(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

That's sweet. Thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by enyi1: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2017
meelorlah:
grin I like the guy already.
I hope not for the $55k job? because that would be tantamount to gold digging!
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by teeghurl(f): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Subtle killer punches. What a gentle man to the core he is grin

3 Likes

Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by braivheart: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Na the girl still win again, tiny dick and 55k salary

Make I go faint for jubrin head

Which kind mention be this this early morning I wan sleep abeg haba angry

Dick wey she no see?

Na you no understand

She said "tiny dick Salary" she just aydd dick to the 'tiny' to make am get weight.

Besides $55,000 per annum salary na #1.65 million per month.
Re: Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Mariinee:
You are welcome.

Nothing beats being welcomed beyond words. I am a complete sucker for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.