Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (49224 Views)

Wife Parades Her Cheating Husband Naked On The Roof Of Her SUV(Video & Pictures) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
fuckboys:
I just hate and despise you, I don't know why undecided
Channel your hate to something positive, try to make your life better, try to make an impact in this world.

It's unhealthy to hate someone who doesn't give a fvck about you or your existence. I wouldn't have known you exist if not for this quote.

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Phew!

Why?
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
When people say there hate you, it's always the opposite, there say it to get your attention. But my love will surpass any hate on NL you can get, don't mind him, alcohol is bad
makydebbie:
Channel your hate to something positive, try to make your life better, try to make an impact in this world.

It's unhealthy to hate someone who doesn't give a fvck about you or your existence. I wouldn't have known you exist if not for this quote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nofavors

Shey you see our new wife...grin....i been dey fear to suggest threesomee to her sef.....sad
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
doctorkush:
babe dey her papa side dey enjoy. cheesy .
hope Oga no misbehave or I help give him faithful infusion..
Lol, oga is the best any woman can wish for.grin you no see as I don dey low key for Nl? Na oga o
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Why?
Nothing really.

ChiefPiiko:
When people say there hate you, it's always the opposite, there say it to get your attention. But my love will surpass any hate on NL you can get, don't mind him, alcohol is bad
Lool, sure, the love is enough. The love and care I get from few people here, if converted to money makes me the richest person on earth. The feeling is mutual. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, oga is the best any woman can wish for.grin you no see as I don dey low key for Nl? Na oga o
he deserves a medal then, just continue giving him the orisirisi assorted...

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Nothing really.

Lool, sure, the love is enough. The love and care I get from few people here, if converted to money makes me the richest person on earth. The feeling is mutual. smiley

Okay...

Don't be surprised....the currency may turn out fake....

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nofavors
TF is he talking about
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
How much do you charge?
dollytino4real:
see how men want to kill themselves because of 170! is not by force, if u agree u pay if u dont u waka pass

2 Likes

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by makydebbie(f): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Okay...

Don't be surprised....the currency may turn out fake....
If you say so.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
doctorkush:
he deserves a medal then, just continue giving him the orisirisi assorted...
Lol, like you dey give your babe grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

TF is he talking about

Guy....you better confess now....you know you got a bobrisky in you...wink
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

TF is he talking about

I have no clue

Blackfyre please leave me out of whatever you on about. Cheers
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Like I always tell you, so many creeps and snakes on Nairaland
*Shudders*
NoFavors:
I have no clue

Blackfyre please leave me out of whatever you on about. Cheers
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
*Shudders*
Lol. I think he likes you cheesy wink
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, like you dey give your babe grin
i dey try my best. I be Yoruba gentleman. you sabi sey we dey caring naa.
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Even the devil forbids! The hell? God have mercy. I’m done with this forum. Time to deactivate and come back with a new moniker. Evil shît keeps following me anytime I come back. Am I cursed on this forum?? Who did I ever offend?
NoFavors:
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
NoFavors:
I have no clue

B..lackfyre please leave me out of whatever you on about. Cheers
NoFavors:

Succinctly put below....

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Even the devil forbids! The hell? God have mercy. I’m done with this forum. Time to deactivate and come back with a new moniker. Evil shît keeps following me anytime I come back. Am I cursed on this forum?? Who did I ever offend?
That dude is a weirdo. He's not as anonymous as he thinks he is lol
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
*Shudders*

We often throw banters to each other....dont know why he isn't playing along....undecided grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
doctorkush:
i dey try my best. I be Yoruba gentleman. you sabi sey we dey caring naa.
Yoruba demon? tongue
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
NoFavors:
That dude is a weirdo. He's not as anonymous as he thinks he is lol

Oh hell no.....tell me something I don't know....angry
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Whatever nigga just stay the fuçk away from me
Blackfyre:

We often throw banters to each other....dont know why he isn't playing along....undecided grin

1 Like

Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Whatever nigga just stay the fuçk away from me

Nofavors....see what you done....amma ruin that ass....angry grin

I swear this has to be the best way to troll.....cheesy
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Decker pls shut the fuçk up. You’re just a psycho like the typical Nairalander so I ain’t surprised anyway.
Blackfyre:

Nofavors....see what you done....amma ruin that ass....angry grin

I swear this has to be the best way to troll.....cheesy
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Oh hell no.....tell me something I don't know....angry
grin cheesy grin
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Decker pls shut the fuçk up. You’re just a psycho like the typical Nairalander so I ain’t surprised anyway.

Here we go....you got a mistaken identity....am curious tho...Jack aka nofavors...whats makes you think I am he/she? I actually think it was a she behind that monicker....
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
NoFavors:
grin cheesy grin

I swear down....you be confirm olodo....you were too much of a pussy to say it....even with the fact your suspicion is wrong....
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

I swear down....you be confirm olodo....you were too much of a pussy to say it....even with the fact your suspicion is wrong....

I'll ignore you
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yoruba demon? tongue
naa am an angel. I don't cheat on my babe..
Re: When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
NoFavors:
I'll ignore you

You should have done that since that T & D thread...but your folly won't let you rest forming Rambo .....now you see....you are no captain....you are just a pawn...wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.