Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (97585 Views)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Sex In The Kitchen By Married Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by summerky: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
How do you expect to gain all those things from a man after leaving pH to Abuja with flight ni and at the end you call it rape.... If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by MCzubby247(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
junnyjake:
Like seriously??

This girl no get case, except she has a brilliant lawyer who'd be interested in twisting facts to favor her, she's a lady, she sure would get an advantage.

But I don't seem to get how a guy pleasure himself by having his way forcefully with a lady?

if you were the guy you flew her to Abuja shopped for will you let her go without the taste of her horney pot even if she's ugly?
long storey short ladies have fish brain.
when the word "I love you and I want to marry you" enter their head pum! they don't remember any other especially if the guy is rich then she will be like "all my friends will be under me if I marry him"
if he refuse to tell you about he's status why don't you ask him about his job, family then do your maths.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Ryocaj(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
dominique:
Sheesh!!! This is the stupidest rape allegation I've ever seen. What stopped her from packing your bags and returning to her base the moment she found out he was married? So she actually lodged in the hotel with him, allowed him to take her shopping more than once, she wasn't tied and locked up in the hotel o. It's because of idiotic girls like this that real rape victims are not taken seriously and often mocked.

Truth of the matter is, she's angry either because 1) the maga has stopped paying or 2) he refused to leave his wife for her and she decided to pin a rape charge on him. Either ways she's dumb AF.
I Neva knew a Nigerian lady could be as intelligent as dis..

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Sterope(f): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
You allowed him to shop for you, you went back to the hotel with him, you were comfortable with him being around you....You couldn't fly back to Abuja or take a bus if you were that troubled about his marital status.

There is truly no price tag for rape and if it indeed happened, he deserves to face the full wrath of the law and you deserve to be smack so hard till you lose all consciousness. sad

The story get as e be. Stupid human being
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Obason22(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
I think this girl most be stupid enough , u travel all the way from ph to Abj, to have sex with ur friend and u came here to turn it over that he raped u, are u out of ur mind, please people should undermine the type of case of rape u bring to this house .
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Sterope(f): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
It is sad that some women think it is cool to falsely accuse another of rape.

pocohantas:
LOL
Babe go and sleep.
Men should be careful, the word rape sounds 'cool' these days. Some ladies are just throwing it around anyhow. Just imagine this foolish girl. Mtcheeeeew...

It's the man's wife I pity in all this.
Smh for some men...

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by legitnow: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
ladyverere:

Your points cannot stand up in a court of law. Personally if a prosecutor raises such points in court, I'll slaughter him and the nominal complaint and then sue for defamation of my client's character.

First, she had access to egress out of that hotel plus there were people there she could easily report to. Second, she had access to her phone so nothing stopped her from contacting her family or friends to help her out with transport fare back home. She was not restrained from leaving.

Two, that he failed to tell her he was married is neither here nor there. It's totally irrelevant. Adultery is not a crime. There were two adults who both planned to have sex with each other.

Third, there is no financial compensation for rape cases and don't think the man will try to settle out of court on a mere threat of rape charges. You see, she must have an independent witness to corroborate her story, that is the law. The court will not convict an individual for rape on the uncorroborated testimony of the victim alone because such allegation can easily be made up. So an independent witness is a mandatory requirement. So she cannot just cry rape without such.

All in all she has no case.

If i was to be her prosecution counsel, I will merely highlight that my client is a victim of class circumstances.

I will point out that the defendant took advantage of her lack of financial means to hold her under false imprisonment and raped her severely.

Aware of his actions, he then took my client shopping in attempt to bribe her not to bring a charge of rape.

I will emphasise that my client neither gave consent, nor resiprocated the defendant sexual advances.

She vocally objected to his grotesque sexual bdsm orientation.

Penetration was without consent and the rape occurred in the period of my client false imprisonment.

My Lord, rape is a statutory indictable offence and we seek the maximum sentence stated by the law.

I rest my case.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by dich: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
If this story is true, then the lady sadly doesn't have a case! What a foolish Lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by curvilicious: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dantedasz:
You got to the hotel and discovered the man was married and you stayed there with him over night and then the next morning,he took you shopping and you still returned to the hotel room and slept over night

These kind of girls are so dumb,that they are an embarrassment to dumb people.
And to their family nd their gender
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by mpowa(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
legitnow:

Assumption is not jusification and let us forget hindsight.

She said no, and he should have discharge her straight away.

We must not always force action.

The lady in my life knows sex is not my weakness, if she want sef we go 1 year, na she beg.
She said no, but all of her actions said Yes, verbal communications is just less than 20%, the real communication is non-verbal. All her actions says I WANT IT, I JUST WANT TO FORM DECENT.

No means leave instantly, no means don't take anything from the guy anymore, no means breakup immediately no matter the consequence - if she really mean business, she will leave immediately or at least within 24hrs,the guy did not kidnapp her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by eodavids(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:
If a girl says she doesn't want to do and you still force yourself on her it's rape.

If a girl follows you to a hotel or to your house or office, even if she wears a mini skirt and no undies and she doesn't consent, it's rape.

If you and the girl are doing it and after a while she says stop but you don't stop, it's rape.

A lot of Nigerian men need to understand this.

RAPE CONNOTES AN ISTANCE OF NON-CONCENT AND WHAT CHARACTERIZES IT IS VIOLENCE, CRYING, SHOUTING, WOUNDS ON THE RAPIST, EVEN IF ITS A BITE SOMEWHERE ON HIS BODY OR HAVING HIS CLOTHES DAMAGED.

YOU SEEM TO HOLD THE NOTION THAT THE LADY CAN GIVE AND WITHDRAW CONSENT AS SHE WISHES AND WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE MAN.

SOME OF THIS THINGS TEND TO MAKE CARICATURE OF CRIMINAL LAW. BUT, THE LAW IS ALREADY MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN SOME PEOPLE CAN COMPREHEND.

THE ADVICE GIVEN TO THIS PERSON IS SUFFICIENT. SHE MUST HAVE TOLD LIES IN PH AND TRAVELLED TO ABUJA TO SATISFY HER LOVER. SO, MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED.

SHE DID NOT AVER THAT THE GUY PROMISED HER MARRIAGE, SO NOTHING CHANGED. EVEN AS A MARRIED MAN, HE STILL SPENT LOTS OF MONEY, EMOTIONS AND MONEY ON HER AND. AND SHE QUIETLY ENJOYD IT WHILE IT LASTED.

SHE NEVER SHOUTED, NOR INJURE THE "RAPIST".

A VICTIM OF RAPE CAN EVEN BITE THE PERSON MOLESTING HER AND THE LAW WILL EXORNORATE HER, NOT A LADY WHO ONLY SEEM TO HAVE CHANGED HER MIND DAYS AFTER THE EVENTS.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by legitnow: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
mpowa:

She said no, but all of her actions said Yes, verbal communications is just less than 20%, the real communication is non-verbal. All her actions says I WANT IT, I JUST WANT TO FORM DECENT.

No means leave instantly, no means don't take anything from the guy anymore, no means breakup immediately no matter the consequence - if she really mean business, she will leave immediately or at least within 24hrs,the guy did not kidnapp her.

Look Nigeria is a gutter becos there is no discipline and the women are also becoming irresponsible due to the fact that men get away with everything.

That man need to be used as example.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by eodavids(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
mpowa:

On point.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Chiboto414: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
She's a scammer, na today we dey hear this kinda of story..before she move from pH to abj she think say na church service she wan go do , abi she think say the guy na her mugu?? Abeg let's go and start getting ready for our match jare..

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by niggi4life(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Humility017:

abeg....nor use laugh kill me....
tell the truth....was it real life?
Real life ooo, no be Blue film. Dead serious
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rape allegations flying here and there; spouses killing each other without second thoughts. Truly, 2017 has seen a lot of turmoil in many relationships, whether legit or illegitimate.

I feel it's high time a sort of microchip should be attached to some pussies these days - no offence meant, please. Perhaps, this will enable 'pussy detectives' to unravel the mystery behind some rape allegations, cause it's getting rather ludicrous with the amount of rape allegations, which can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

The product should be called 'rape microchip or rape detector' - simples grin!
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by MCzubby247(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Macgreat:
grin
The way all this Ndiot are going about rape, we'll soon hear "Verbal Rape" .

I said it somewhere that men should be very careful.
Rape accusations is the new wave for brainless girls now.
buhari is the cause in 2017. poverty na bastard
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by ponti93(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
niggi4life:
Stupid girl without a brain.. That was how my friend told me about a girl he was making love to and the girl kept asking the guy if she's still a virgin, the guy kept saying yes yes yes you are still a virgin..
The next day the guy wanted to hammer the girl again and the girl said No that she wants to keep her virginity for her husband.

Sometimes you just wonder how a girl's brain function.
lwkmd grin
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by DozieInc(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is a no case.
She is really stupid sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by ladyverere(f): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
legitnow:

If i was to be her prosecution counsel, I will merely highlight that my client is a victim of class circumstances.

I will point out that the defendant took advantage of her lack of financial means to hold her under false imprisonment and raped her severely.

Aware of his actions, he then took my client shopping in attempt to bribe her not to bring a charge of rape.

I will emphasise that my client neither gave consent, nor resiprocated the defendant sexual advances.

She vocally objected to his grotesque sexual bdsm orientation.

Penetration was without consent and the rape occurred in the period of my client false imprisonment.

My Lord, rape is a statutory indictable offence and we seek the maximum sentence stated by the law.

I rest my case.

And I'd simply go for your jugular. I'll tell the court that the nominal complaint was neither enticed nor forced to travel all the way to Abuja from Ph. It was one of mutual consent. In fact she said so herself that she expected to have sex with my client. Moreover, they have been having online sex chats and exchanging nudes pics further showing that she was ready and willing to do the deed with the defendant. Even when she found out he was married and she claimed she didn't want again, she did absolutely nothing to change her circumstances. Their agreement was sex in exchange for gifts and money. Since she refused to go on with the mutual implied agreement she had no business waiting for the defendant to still hold his side of the bargain. That was when she should have left but she didn't. Moreover, who was her witness to the her claims? Despite the fact that she had access and the means to reach others to assist her out of her so called circumstances she failed to do so instead she was decided to collect all she can from the defendant only for her to turn around and make up a fraudulent and baseless accusation of a non existent rape against my client in a bid to get something out him with the threat of tarnishing his image and wrecking his home.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by ponti93(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
The girl is mad and stupid....

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by cosxzbay: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
dominique:
Sheesh!!! This is the stupidest rape allegation I've ever seen. What stopped her from packing your bags and returning to her base the moment she found out he was married? So she actually lodged in the hotel with him, allowed him to take her shopping more than once, she wasn't tied and locked up in the hotel o. It's because of idiotic girls like this that real rape victims are not taken seriously and often mocked.

Truth of the matter is, she's angry either because 1) the maga has stopped paying or 2) he refused to leave his wife for her and she decided to pin a rape charge on him. Either ways she's dumb AF.

Not withstanding how weak her actions and indecision in the whole incident. ...rape is rape as long as she did not consent to it.. Same way I will blame the married man for not walking away when she refused to consent. She may not win the case in Nigeria because our definition of rape doesn't significantly reflect the key word 'CONSENT' rather it focuses on the stories behind the event, except in the case of minors. However in develop countries her story is a clear case of nonconsentual sex...which is defined as rape. As rape awareness is increasingly gaining space in all platforms lately, we all need to be careful in our actions!
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by eodavids(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
legitnow:

Look Nigeria is a gutter becos there is no discipline and the women are also becoming irresponsible due to the fact that men get away with everything.

That man need to be used as example.

No, please.

Our young girls are loosing it. They no longer have a sense of decency.

Ladies are so eager to travel hundreds of kilometres to meet a guy they have not seen before. The lady has a mission and the guy too has intentions.

When they meat, each tries to satisfy him/herself. But, its all wrong. If not marriage, a lady's desires and the guy's intentions are morally wrong.

But, when you subject all these anomalies to the law to scrutinize, the law will ask "who went beyond boundaries and acted illegally"?

Law does not merely conote morality, but moral codes are friendly with the dictates of our laws.

If ladies continues to patronize guys with the usual outcome of having the guy spend valuables on her; ladies should also be ready and willing to give to the guys what the later requires from them which is always obvious to each of the gender.

Blaming men alone is a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by naturefellow(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Damfostopper:
who get tym to believe all this fb ish.... well if it's true.... she Gat Wat she came for
mumu post indeed!
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by chydove(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
#football pitch#!!! d man football scorer while the lady football receiver enjoyment gallon
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by MCzubby247(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:
So we should fry AKARA
your fellow girl dey ask for advise you dey talk bullzhit why na? help a sister. and don't tell me I can also help her cos if I do now na rape
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by MatthewCGile: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
When the man said he was married...why didn't she pack her bags and leave...she stayed in same hotel room with a man for days...what was she expecting........................

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by poweredcom(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
this bastard gal need to be arrested and dealt with
bastard olosho

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by loswhite(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:
If a girl says she doesn't want to do and you still force yourself on her it's rape.

If a girl follows you to a hotel or to your house or office, even if she wears a mini skirt and no undies and she doesn't consent, it's rape.

If you and the girl are doing it and after a while she says stop but you don't stop, it's rape.

A lot of Nigerian men need to understand this.
where did u get this ur foolish definition from? Otondo

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by loswhite(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
ayokellany:

What do we call a reverse situation where the man ask the lady to stop but she did not. Does that pass for rape against the lady as well ?
don't mind the idiot
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by 4Ken: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
fabiano09:

I wish I cud see you right now and watch u say this thrash to my face

And what you gonna do? Try and rape me to?
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by queenfav(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:

She will win the case

i may not be able to beautifully come up with an analysis as good as yours BUT i think she will win.
We must do something about rape and the girl child.

You forgot she wasn't aware HE was married
Oga,she won't win the case. The man is not on trial for adultery, that is not a criminal offence. What concerns the court whether she was lied to?What the court will look at is if the prosecution can prove the elements of the offence of rape beyond reasonable doubt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.