Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103712 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
well white ladies also get their demons too.afterall we dey cases of an angry white woman pulling a gun at her husband when provoked.see my brother me wey like yansh i don't think i will be able to cope if i dey with oyibo woman.yes, many of dem dey fine facially but guy i will feel discouraged hugging her,trying to cup a feel and wen my hands dey press her behind i will be feeling dry strong flesh instead of oily soft flesh wey our naija women dey getcheesy.if i no dey lucky to marry a nigerian then i hope to get hooked up with those our African sisters from French speaking west Africacheesy.those ones behind are the bomb! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:
Jesus! I have been found again here, OMG, how i go hide myself from you in peace?

It's this comment that has even exposed who you are.
Keep up with your delusion of persecution , while going about sending a PM to who you think I am dating.

Don't grow up. You'll soon tell me if I am with your placenta.

How do you hide from me indeed.
Delusion of grandeur laced with delusion of persecution.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
thank u ma, now move along
Are you talking to me how dare you

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Ehmmmmm do you nor that Martin dealt with me.... hmmmm I nor fit talk cause you warn me about am say him fit play me one chance
hahaha dealt with ucheesy...na wetin im do?cheesy...haha Martin na sharp igbo guy na.u...haha cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
No you should be the one I should be asking since you can't allow a lady to be successful than you how will marriage work that way.......

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I don relate well with a few white ladies and i can tell they have exemplary attitude, why we want to marry our sisters here, their character is a turn off. Bro sheybi you self too don follow white ladies too relate, you know wetin i dey talk? Anyways, if i see a laid-down Nigerian lady, me don marry be that. They are just not laid down, the attitude issues, and theOMG, i don't know where to start from. To avoid these is why we run for white chicks, hope you know sha! No be every Nigerian guy dey go for old white hag. A beautiful Nigerian woman that can fit into a guy's life for ( social status ) amidst other reasons will be fine, but in the absence of this, what does a man do?
What about your own attitude...... speaking as if you're a saint

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

It's this comment that has even exposed who you are.
Keep up with your delusion of persecution , while going about sending a PM to who you think I am dating.

Don't grow up. You'll soon tell me if I am with your placenta.

How do you hide from me indeed.
Delusion of grandeur laced with delusion of persecution.

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
What about your own attitude...... speaking as if you're a saint

You'll be shocked. You'll be very shocked !
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

God forbid, my wife must be successful, nothing wrong with a Prince Charles and Kate kind of wedding. I can't marry a lady without some medals. Can you see what we talk about stereotype? It's not about her being successful or not, the bottomline is can i be respected as the man? Not every guy cares about a woman's success/wealth, trust me ! Me for one is an exemption, hence why i say you're being speculative !
And the bottom line is always can she be respected as the woman........? don't preach what you don't have
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Just accept the truth that you guys are not worth it
It is you that come and know o.
Most of this our girl that are gold-diggers and wud try as much as they can to suck you dry if you no wise up.
Please give credit to our men. Na over-familiarity dey worry you. You talk like this because you see us every day and you see the white men mostly on tv or newspapers.
Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
And the bottom line is always can she be respected as the woman........? don't preach what you don't have

Ask lefulefu nah. You've been meeting a set of guys doesn't mean you've met every guy. Stop projecting fear
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Lol @ Don't grow up, plz abeg you !

Poco leave me alone this early morning abeg you !

Stop throwing shades and snide comments @ me, i come near you?

Who threw shades at you?
Who even know it is you.
You know your problem? You seek too much validation, so it's so difficult to stay on the low. Even if you like, create 1001 monikers, your validation seeking and chronic delusions will give you away!!!

Pls leave me alone too!
Don't send him a mail again.
Our relationship isn't your business.
He owes you no duty to intercede in your mess. He didn't send you to be childish!!!! Leave him outta rubbish! I beg you too!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
hahaha dealt with ucheesy...na wetin im do?cheesy...haha Martin na sharp igbo guy na.u...haha cheesy.
Him carry one black American guy pics use play me sense.......not knowing say him nah one average igbo guy..... ewww me wey think say I don hit jackpot
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

You'll be shocked. You'll be very shocked !
Shocked of what you've been busted
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Who threw shades at you?
Who even know it is you.
You know your problem? You seek too much validation, so it's so difficult to stay on the low. Even if you like, create 1001 monikers, your validation seeking and chronic delusions will give you away!!!

Pls leave me alone too!
Don't send him a mail again.
Our relationship isn't your business.
He owes you no duty to intercede in your mess. He didn't send you to be childish!!!! Leave him outta rubbish! I beg you too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2017
stanliwise:

It is you that come and know o.
Most of this our girl that are gold-diggers and wud try as much as they can to suck you dry if you no wise up.
Please give credit to our men. Na over-familiarity dey worry you. You talk like this because you see us every day and you see the white men mostly on tv or newspapers.
Mtcheww
When last did you give credit to Nigerian women let's start from there
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Shocked of what you've been busted

Hahaha, you're funny
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

My old friend, i have absolutely nothing to do with you. STOP USING MY PRIATE ISH IN YOUR SILLY SNIDE REMARKS AND LET MY GHOST BE ABEG. I've been jumping on your snide comments for a while and chose to ignore. Stop throwing shades at me. I don't need you for anything, i chose a new identity for my peace of mind. Simple, the same thing i said days ago, throw your stones away from me. Get it into your head, i don't need nothing from ya ! Lol @ chronic delusions and validations. Which have i sought from you? Please swerve

You don't need anything from me, yet you go sending who you think I am dating on Nairaland a mail, WHY? All these your NL goons are not advising you o. Abi you are not listening?
Stop sending him mails!!!
He owes you nothing!
Sick attention seeking being!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Ask lefulefu nah. You've been meeting a set of guys doesn't mean you've met every guy. Stop projecting fear
Fear who.....? ask lefu to give you a hint about me
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Hahaha, you're funny
Same as you
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Stop sending him mails!!! He owes you nothing! Sick attention seeking being!!
Please what's his other moniker
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Stop sending him mails!!!
He owes you nothing!
Sick attention seeking being!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Please what's his other moniker

Supersystemnig, supersystemng, kreativgenius, bluetrails7, connectpoint1, jupxter... these are the ones I know, because you can't miss him, once you go through his post.
There might be more.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

There might be more.

I don enter one chance. What do i owe you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Collins87: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2017
This is good, but I don't to hear any thing separation later. Meanwhile, here my parents are saying I must marry my tribe! If I catch.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Smh. E dey follow you go. I leave you to deal with your narcissism. What sickness !

Just keep your snide remarks and hateful comments away from my personal " identity ", you'll learn one day !

Off my mention nowplz

Shut up.
Why did you send him a mail?
You wanna play clueless now. I wanted to ignore for his privacy, but you showed yourself even when I didn't know it's you again.

Leave him out of this!!!
We don't need you to wish us well!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Caseless: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Jesus sent his white brother to you and you're calling God?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
When last did you give credit to Nigerian women let's start from there
Almost everyday, my mother is a Nigeria woman.
Some nigeria girls I have come across are angels and good girl if I must confess but I have noticed that they are very few, same as our good guys too.
So it is not a gender something.
Can we drop this.
Good morning biacan
How was ur night?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I don enter one chance. What do i owe you?

You owe me leaving HIM out of this!!!
Why did you send him a PM to intercede?
You don't wanna come between us, blabla.
Damn!
You're disgustingly annoying!
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by DUNKA(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.
lol wicked grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Lalas247(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Nothing New polish generally date Nigerians too ...

That slit though, hunny ... I live for it cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Shut up.
Why did you send him a mail?
You wanna play clueless now. I wanted to ignore for his privacy, but you showed yourself even when I didn't know it's you again.

Leave him out of this!!!
We don't need you to wish us well!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.