Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103733 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2017
stanliwise:

So she is now a successful lady because she is getting married to a white a man.
You don't what she does for a living.
Awon feminist wey dey depend on men for everthing.
And that is why some men(white men especially) treat some of our africa lady as trash. Because they have gotten their priority wrong.
SMH angry
So you expect her to marry African men mostly Nigerian guys who treats women like trash and impose unnecessary culture on her...... and still allow her to stick to your poverty....... all in the name of marriage....... at the end what will she get in return if not you're unfaithful...... smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:49am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
haha for where u see am? Is it not the few white ladies wey i dey see here wey some of my edo brothers dey carry come house?cheesy many of them no get yansh and besides a number of them overweight and dey shapeless. Even the ones u see on tv get flat yansh as well.
carry them hit the gym na. Go-to Instagram and search for Mrs Ifeanyi
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
hey miss fire fire gud morningcheesy.saw the way u were lashing out at those dudes yesterday in that thread about a young lady purchasing two automobiles cheesy.
Lefu you no me I'm innocent.......hmmmm lefu news dey ground about your paddy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Just calm down take this for breakfast
don't quote me again I wasn't talking to u was I?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2017
blacq2009:

Lefulefu, ma nigga. Aw far nah?
my paddy wetin dey schele? cheesy. Gud mornin.no how u want take spend dis ue xmas na? Me ehn i planning to spend it wit my parents.my mom can cook for Africa ehncheesy.omo if she prepare ogbonor soup or egusi ..guy u go chop plate joincheesy.mehn i won't miss her fried rice this Christmas cheesy.she's d best cook in the worldcheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
So you expect her to marry African men mostly Nigerian guys who treats women like trash and impose unnecessary culture on her...... and still allow her to stick to your poverty....... all in the name of marriage....... at the end what will she get in return if not you're unfaithful...... smh
As much as I agree with you on most cases but you can't say the woman in question is successful yet. To me it seem degrading to africa women. You may not have said so if the guy was a black guy.
She is doing well in the sense that she is atleast getting married to someone that care(i.e as it looks from the picture o) for her which some lady dreams about.
But still and still, wedding na wedding, except we are changing something about it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Follysho707:

Dear, it seems you and I are comparing "apples" and "oranges". Anyway... going to bed. Goodnight NL fam! cool
sorry,its 7:59 am here, but let me guess the Nigerian ladies are the apples that can get young white caring men while Nigerian men are oranges cos their foreign exchange rate is very low ,hence the reason they go for grannies and near death fat ugly white women Or they end up becoming house husbands to young white women undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
wow!

Maybe Caribbean will be my next vacation if I hustle enough money! wink

Yup I agree , we are stunning ....
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:

Why are you ladies all geared upfor war against Nigerian men? At least Italian men marry black women alot, if y'all hate us this much how will marriage work?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
Caribbeans women are stunning

Yup I agree.. We are stunning �
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Nigerian guys low exchange value. People delude themselves, you ladies luckily found a few pictures of guys getting married to old hags and conclude that's the norm. You'll have nightmares when you see normal Nigerian guys getting married to beautiful white ladies. Fix your character, and let the men be.

Shior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2017
stanliwise:

As much as I agree with you on most cases but you can't say the woman in question is successful yet. To me it seem degrading to africa women. You may not have said so if the guy was a black guy.
She is doing well in the sense that she is atleast getting married to someone that care(i.e as it looks from the picture o) for her which some lady dreams about.
But still and still, wedding na wedding, except we are changing something about it.
She is a successful lady....... degrading to African women......? who degrade African women more than you guys.....
First you can't allow your wife to be in the same house with you if she's wealthier more than you abi I lie......?
but the white don't care..... Nigerian men are the worst set of things that has ever happened to this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Lefu you no me I'm innocent.......hmmmm lefu news dey ground about your paddy
haha ok oo keep up the good workcheesy.na wich of my paddy stories u want hearcheesy?.see,me and my guys we don go on many funny adventures...most of the funny adventures wey we embark on na wen we dey school.e get one of my igbo friend..though not fully igbo cos im mama na esan woman but i still regard am as igbo cos he sharp and he sabi speak igbo wella. This guy na very naughty fellowcheesy..was my best friend in school.na im i dey talk about wey introduce me to one of im very fat female friends and the babe wen she and my guy come my pad she no fit pass through the doorway cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
don't quote me again I wasn't talking to u was I?
Who gave you the right to quote me white hunter ( grandma ) you're on the wrong journey better watch it
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
She is a successful lady....... degrading to African women......? who degrade African women more than you guys.....
First you can't allow your wife to be in the same house with you if she's wealthier more than you abi I lie......?
but the white don't care..... Nigerian men are the worst set of things that has ever happened to this country

You ladies keep telling yourselves this same lie over and over, we can't allow a more successful woman be, big lie, it's the lie sold to you're yet to see real men. Please !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by OgatheTop: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.

You are a great, quick witted fellar.

Just realise you have a friend in me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
carry them hit the gym na. Go-to Instagram and search for Mrs Ifeanyi
Mrs ifeanyi na igbo girl?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Who gave you the right to quote me white hunter ( grandma ) you're on the wrong journey better watch it
most people said dat u are senseless, I thought dey are liying, na I know, I will just ignore u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
I mean it is degrading to say a black woman is successful because she getting married a white man. Which a white lady wud not see that way when getting married to a blackman.
Sister have you had a personal experience with any Nigeria man?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
Mrs ifeanyi na igbo girl?
White girl wey one of our brother don colonize

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2017
stanliwise:

I mean it is degrading to say a black woman is successful because she getting married a white man. Which a white lady wud not see that way when getting married to a blackman.

Nah they speak from Nollywood experiences.They build up so much fears in themselves and then begin to stereotype men unecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2017
lefulefu:
haha ok oo keep up the good workcheesy.na wich of my paddy stories u want hearcheesy?.see,me and my guys we don go on many funny adventures...most of the funny adventures wey we embark on na wen we dey school.e get one of my igbo friend..though not fully igbo cos im mama na esan woman but i still regard am as igbo cos he sharp and he sabi speak igbo wella. This guy na very naughty fellowcheesy..was my best friend in school.na im i dey talk about wey introduce me to one of im very fat female friends and the babe wen she and my guy come my pad she no fit pass through the doorway cheesy.
Ehmmmmm do you nor that Martin dealt with me.... hmmmm I nor fit talk cause you warn me about am say him fit play me one chance
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by pocohantas(f): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
How can anyone wanna claim Nigerian men marrying foreign grannies isn't a norm. Why do people lie to themselves so much? ? cheesy cheesy

The young foreign girls have known you guys as marriage scammers, na grannies una fit scam. Lefulefu, advise ya brothers.
Na only you dey unbiased on this issue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
londoner:
Wow so many Nigerian men are insecure at the sight of a Nigerian woman with a White man.

I never hear any criticism for IK Ogbonna or Mikel Obi for having White wives here on NL, infact it's quite the opposite.

As much as I have a preference for Black men I have to be honest the few mixed relationships I know seem to be much healthier than the black ones I know.
Generally, I find the issues that lots of Black men have both African and Caribbean just don't really present such an issue in many men of other races. They do have their own issues but from what I have seen its much less destructive to the relationship or family unit as a whole. They generally seem to be MUCH less egotistical to be honest.

If not for the fact that I love the black family/ culture and don't fancy an interracial situation chances are I would date outside my race too but it's just not for me.

I beg show me one of those so called interracial couples who have grown old together. They all fall apart under 5 years because the relationship was built on pure fantasy. The black women want mixed race kids while the white men want to have a taste of a black pass and when they get tired, everything falls apart like a pack of cards.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
stanliwise:

Just accept the truth that you guys are not worth it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
most people said dat u are senseless, I thought dey are liying, na I know, I will just ignore u.
Everyone here knows you as a gold digger
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

You ladies keep telling yourselves this same lie over and over, we can't allow a more successful woman be, big lie, it's the lie sold to you're yet to see real men. Please !
And who is a real man please elaborate more on that
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

But they have attitude
well white ladies also get their demons too.afterall we dey cases of an angry white woman pulling a gun at her husband when provoked.see my brother me wey like yansh i don't think i will be able to cope if i dey with oyibo woman.yes, many of dem dey fine facially but guy i will feel discouraged hugging her,trying to cup a feel and wen my hands dey press her behind i will be feeling dry strong flesh instead of oily soft flesh wey our naija women dey getcheesy.if i no dey lucky to marry a nigerian then i hope to get hooked up with those our African sisters from French speaking west Africacheesy.those ones behind are the bomb! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Jesus! I have been found again here, OMG, how i go hide myself from you in peace?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by biacan(f): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Why are you ladies all geared upfor war against Nigerian men? At least Italian men marry black women alot, if y'all hate us this much how will marriage work?
No you should be the one I should be asking since you can't allow a lady to be successful than you how will marriage work that way.......
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Everyone here knows you as a gold digger
thank u ma, now move along
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by stanliwise(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

Nah they speak from Nollywood experiences.They build up so much fears in themselves and then begin to stereotype men unecessarily.
I cudn't less agree with you. Most girl talk without experience and some of this so-called feminist are gold-diggers that want to turn every guys to maga yet they also want to claim being independent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.