Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103714 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by thunderbabs: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.

God tried to use you brother, you refused to answer his call...He had to use the polish man from far away...dont geh angry now so we dont mix jedi with igbo for u in a rizler shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by futurism: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup Wit dis your nigeria men marrying old white women nonsense, Nigerian women worship white, men, a white man who is a begger in his country can come to Nigeria and marry a gal dat is stunning, because Nigerian women worship white men, to dem white men is dere God, is not d same 4 white women, if u no get money no white woman go look ur face.
you are wrong
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 5:58am On Dec 15, 2017
Chai! The bobo cute no be small! May God bless their union.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by futurism: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2017
sisisioge:
Chai! The bobo cute no be small! May God bless their union.
lol. Even me as a guy dey trip...
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by castrol180(m): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue

The first two are gold digger ibos
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by blacq2009(m): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Polish boyfriend? Which type exactly - Lude or Kiwi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by supereagle(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God must have arranged circumstances that led together, "the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord"
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by riczy(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2017
Wats d title of d movie pls?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by wink2015(m): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2017
White guyz are getting fed up with their white girls and are now developing increasing interest in black or african girls.

No wonder, our Naija girls are so daring as to wanting to cross the MEDITERRANEAN SEA to get to Italy or Europe via Libya.

It is well!

So why is governor Obaseki of Edo state and other state governors in Nigeria putting stumbling blocks to the this migration issue of Nigerians under the cover of HUMAN TRAFFICKING.

These are the gains of human trafficking no matter how you toss the coins.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sisisioge: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2017
futurism:
lol. Even me as a guy dey trip...

And oyinbo are not afraid to love one bit! All their cards on the table while loving like kilode grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Birminghamvirgo(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2017
God sent him to u abi bcoz of the money and citizenship stuff

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Arielle: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Khonifer:
Unnecessary hatred stemming from frustration and self esteem issues.

Smh

grin grin grin grin grin True talk. Guys are hurtin' bad!!!!! cheesy
She's pretty, he's handsome. But she has to be a gold digger because he's white! undecided Leave them be. They're obviously very happy and in love. Go get your own. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2017
You are wise
Backinfront:
What do white women have to offer? Even their men are running away from them...if we want to generalise.

Its high time Nigerian men and black men start treating our women right. Like the fragile gender they are, showing them how special they are instead of belittling them all the time. How about that!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by asawanathegreat(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Oya clap for your self
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Kulas: 6:32am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol. All join

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by eyinjuege: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:
An even worse lamentation frm an African -American.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhqJ2BOmq8

Unlike the white men that get the pusssy juice flowing in Nigerian women just because they are white, black men are disadvantaged with white women just because they are black.

You must be rich as fucck as a black man to get a premium White chick.

You guys should stop lamenting as usual. Excuses don't win wars. I've read all sorts of contradicting assertations up there put up by guys. Some say its because the girls are gold diggers, some say its because the girls are paying for the wedding,
Some say its because black girls give in to fetishes, whoever doesnt know that white girls are the queens of fetishes and black girls don't relatively even give it up that easy is still a learner.
Its the general belief that black girls are the least desirable of all races, yet you claim they have it easy.
No, my dear brother. Black girls have rebranded themselves. They have decided to drop the label of angry black woman. They have decided to be more open minded, and give love a chance outside their race. African girls are resilient, they are warm and receptive towards inlaws compared to their white counterparts, they still place value on marriage. What's not to love about them once you can see beyond the skin?
The white men have got themselves a bargain. An African woman will work, and still do almost all the house chores and child care. She goes to any extent to make sure her husband and kids are doing well. She places them first above others.
Other races are beginning to appreciate African women.
Black men also need to rebrand themselves. They need to be seen as non violent and threatening. They need to be seen as non scammers.
They need to be seen as people who can keep a legitimate job. They need to be seen as people who are not after making baby mamas all over the place all in the name of being polygamous by nature. They need to be seen as men who would stick to their white wives through thick and thin and not run back home to marry an African wife.
All in all, people should marry for love. I still believe in the love of young interacial couples than those marrying their grandmas/pas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2017
So much wisdom, ororo dey your head bros, Twale
Backinfront:
Lies lies. You guys never get anything right. Do you! You think its by making black women look bad and white women look good. You are only shooting yourselves. If you continue to bring our women down to uplift others expect millions of this type of marriage soon!

Use your head! Uplift your women they will stick with you on the long run. Do just the opposite you will lose them steadily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by 2uung(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

her boobs did
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by iswallker(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2017
She will change her story wen the cash stops flowing...

Trust me...

shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2017
And let me guess the guys that marry grannies do it for love, undecided you are pointing a finger at African ladies, what about your African brothers? undecided
Why acccuse others of the very same thing you are guilty of?, and worse still y'all marry grannies. Lots of Nigerian men brag and use "I am the man" quote when dating our women, yet when it comes to white chicks they don't mind becoming house boys and errand boys for the white chick undecided,isnt this the highest level of inferiority complex?, how come you can do for a white chick what you normally wouldn't do for a Nigerian lady, does culture vary with race?, pick this point he has been trying to pass across which you obviously don't want to take " treat your women right, and she will stay with you " . Even Nigerian men that were able to get Young white chicks end up becoming house husbands and errand boys, let's not deceive ourselves
Follysho707:

The POVERTY factor isn't for the inter-racial marriages but, for the 9ja ladies that are extremely materialistic and overly dependent on men for everything. I say 70% of African chics fall in such category.
Too many folks on this thread are suffering from inferiority complex, yet they don't know it. Congratulate the couple and move on and stop spewing venom and letting out your frustrations ,it's not Nigerian ladies that stopped you from marrying young white chicks neither are they the ones that made you become house boys to white chicks, get a grip of your lives

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

no just mind the Olosho. God sent her the man and she's started kissing before wedding. just look at how whorewish her wedding gown is.. just looking like the 1965 LovePeddler. Na Ashawo work connect him and the man. I'm sure... no be Edo girl she be

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
lol u have to get d Benjamins or d greens be4 dey look ur wey oooo or els Oyo, will be ur second name.
is dat not how it is in naija also? If u no get money tell me wich naija babe want look at u? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by deaconbiggy(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Polish man ko Poland ni ..........anybody with buhari documented speech during the last visit.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by baddosky1: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
I know a lot of Nigeria gals who are very rich marry to broke white guys. understand wat am telling u.

Just look at how you are lying this early morning.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by blesoh(f): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahahaha, so you are still like this cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by wristbangle: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso...
Sha don't bring granny for us.
Na una way... grin

why did you edit your comment na?
Is it feminists that asked you guys to be marrying grannies?
Typical Naija man, blaming everyone but himself! cheesy cheesy

I never knew u have become a monitoring spirit after living a life of a frustrated feminist.

E pele ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by 2shure: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2017
we all know its the power
of ogume
shut d hell up bich
we all been thr
by time shitt expires
polish man abi na shoe polish
im eye go clear
bich
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by godofuck231: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Naso...
Sha don't bring granny for us.
Na una way... grin

why did you edit your comment na?
Is it feminists that asked you guys to be marrying grannies?
Typical Naija man, blaming everyone but himself! cheesy cheesy

Let the dead bury the dead , as for these Bleep boys, una Take tualle
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2017
sweetTai:
I pray this young lady is reading this thread and I pray that I’m not putting unnecessary fears into her mind. But at the same time, life experiences sometimes can be important to other people. Please young lady, be very careful with Polish men. I don’t know if you will be living in Poland with him or elsewhere but no matter where you guys live always be in touch with your loved ones and let your loved ones know when trouble arises, they can be your lifeline. My last advice is for you to make sure that there are no excessive life insurance policy taken out in your name by your husband. And if there are any inquire about it carefully and be very careful from there on. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
i have heard stories about white men murdering their wives over the issue of life insurance money .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2017
wristbangle:
Abeg make we hear word undecided She got engaged to this white man because of his money and citizenship status meanwhile the Nigerian guy still having hope on her may want to commit suicide seeing these pictures.

This is an eye opener/pointer to Nigerian men that it's hightime we married white ladies ( I don't mean old mamas) as against the hungry ladies in our society here.

I know some broke feminists would intrude this thread and turn the tide to their disgusting blushing sad
Word. I've made up my mind. If I must marry a naija girl, she must be rich and come from an influencial home else, na white girl ooh! Coz from the look of things these days, no1 gives a Bleep about love anymore, it's all about personal interest

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue

Ain't no booty like naija booty. Ask walter carrington.

And the couple look very happy. Very little age difference between them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.