Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (53645 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by micflo28(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Was he also meant to be a backup husband? Mumu... This is 2018 ooo...
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by owoatiswag(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
cheesy cheesy wink grin :DBackup boyfriend...... but guys dey suffer for relationships ooo cheesy

I'm sure she's a backup girlfriend too

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by nikkypearl(f): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kennedy767:
you are looking for trouble this girl....come to ur house to confirm it?.....confirm it with cock? or what?
embarassed embarassed
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by newoffer: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
You must a very lucrative punna . U are heart breaker in the first place. Having main n side dude. You will lose the two of them.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by owoatiswag(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
Backup boyfriend? grin
Sum pussy yaff suffer grin grin

All these nonsense must stop!!!

Lol
Pussy for two....

Lil
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Mariopgomery(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Upgrade him to husband. Drop d main bf

Ewu
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by farem: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
Back up bf?
like he his some data or files?

Wait o, She is even living with her real bf of 4yrs?

And that 1 never noticed she was cheating on him?

Gaaaaaaaals!

I have always known we guys are learner when it comes to cheating

I still wonder how she expect the so called real boyfriend to propose when all the guy needs is available freely to eat. Why buy cow if the breast milk is freely available? You propose in order to have what you long for.
You can't succeed in this your srxcapades. You don't deserve that innocent back up, when someone has been hitting you up for four years.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Goalnaldo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
since this year na today i dey enter nairaland...happy new year nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by rickyboss333: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
VastFinder:
“My Back-Up Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do” — Confused Young Lady Asks

A young Nigerian lady has written to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, that she is confused because her ‘back-up’ boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes.

The young lady has been hiding her engagement ring from her main boyfriend who is yet to pop the question to her.

Here’s what she wrote below ;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/back-boyfriend-proposed-said-yes-confused-young-lady-asks/

well I guess that's y u have back up boyfriends now isn't it? I taught you ought to be happy for having your plans worked out exactly as planned. u even had d chance to either accept d dividend of your long, expensive and risky business or reinvest in another but u believed d profit is good. so, what other advice do u need? finish what u started nau.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Alexchubee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
did i hear cohabit.. it means a nigga just put a ring on a pu.ssy being smashed 247 by another nigga..Lord please protect my future wife. this hoes ain't loyal I swear

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
my dear, what u did was wrong, but I can't say I blame u with d way some guys behave, d deed has been done, if u love d guy that propose and u are sure he'll make a good husband and father, my babe, marry him o. maybe d guy u are hoping on has a 'side chick' u don't know.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
cstr1001:
How do you propose to a lady you hardly see?

How in God's name do you do that? Woman don finish for this world?

Truly the guy deserves to be a back-up boyfriend.
maybe the guy is ugly and the girl is showing him she can marry him because he seems to be settling for less upon all the girls we have in this world. girls plenty pass guys and na guy go meet girl
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Adebowale89(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
I just wish God can push you to tell the first guy that you're not interested again to atleast free him from the future mess because a lady like you would definitely bring shame to him in the marriage if he later marry you

Lord is set to, freeman
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nistfrank(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
no problem become a backup wife to him
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by pweetiedee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
holysaint1:

you beau. sha smiley
grin
holysaint1:

you beau. sha smiley
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Rozaytee: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin....@backup boyfriend
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
you should be ashamed to say you get back up guy..that means you have been cheating on your guy...
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mariopgomery:

Ewu
Stop trolling me!
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
gloria34:
my dear, what u did was wrong, but I can't say I blame u with d way some guys behave, d deed has been done, if u love d guy that propose and u are sure he'll make a good husband and father, my babe, marry him o. maybe d guy u are hoping on has a 'side chick' u don't know.
wow,I'm learning more about women. any guy that loves and respect women is on a long thing. with all these comments here,women actually don't deserve respect except when they're going to be bleeped. we have to use them and dump them. any guy that's carrying love on his head and spending for girls is a big fool

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
This thread is filled with hypocrisy... Jeez
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by DrToche: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Some men should train themselves to be sensitive... Was in a relationship before I graduated from school .my girl that was due to graduate 3yeara later i do try to visit her or her visit me to keep the relationship going till the last time we met I sensed it clearly she got another man..
Call it instinct or whatever but I just know.
Even tho no evidence I was bold enough to call it a quit only for her to tell me she's wedding in 2weeks time of the break up...
Would have broke down ,but one thing that made me not to is this believe that big boys don't cry.. I manned up and move on

Lessons-.trust your knowing abilities it doesn't lie

4 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by seunmohmoh(f): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
please she needs advice and not abuse...some people worse pass her o and they put mouth dey insult her....2018 year of wonders
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by director123(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
God should help us we guys so girls re now getting back up boy frds so guys also back up ur relationship with back up girl frds
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Gift101(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
VastFinder:
“My Back-Up Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do” — Confused Young Lady Asks

A young Nigerian lady has written to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, that she is confused because her ‘back-up’ boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes.

The young lady has been hiding her engagement ring from her main boyfriend who is yet to pop the question to her.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/back-boyfriend-proposed-said-yes-confused-young-lady-asks/

After 4years you think the guy doesn't love you?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by ghostwritter(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
pocohantas:
So, almost everyone is suddenly unaware of back-up boyfriends, the opposite of side chics in a relationship?

Then, who are the people doing it? undecided
babe pls let's hook-up, I wouldn't mind being ur back-up and I promise never to Bleep-up. Just Holla me!
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinceraconcept:
wow,I'm learning more about women. any guy that loves and respect women is on a long thing. with all these comments here,women actually don't deserve respect except when they're going to be bleeped. we have to use them and dump them. any guy that's carrying love on his head and spending for girls is a big fool
guys Dont deserve d love and loyalty of any girl then. guys have side chicks yet girls Dont go about generalizing dat no guy deserve loyalty. dey here dey see girls wen nor deserve respect, people are marrying every Saturday and establishing good relationships with their spouse

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Alexchubee:
did i hear cohabit.. it means a nigga just put a ring on a pu.ssy being smashed 247 by another nigga..Lord please protect my future wife. this hoes ain't loyal I swear
bro I know a bros who is a backup boyfriend and went to Bleep his girlfriend on the same day she got married to her main guy o. women are condemned beyond repair,any man that still treats them like a queen is on a long thing o they go just dey laugh you inside their mind
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This thread is filled with hypocrisy... Jeez
they are all pretending they are not aware this has been going on. even guys with 4 side chicks and ladies whose pussys are public garage are here insulting her. what she did was wrong but who doesn't make mistakes?

3 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hahahahahaha. Lwkmd! grin grin grin
Backup boyfriend choi!
As in spare tyre boyfriend. He be data abi file? grin
Women fa!
But wait o, you've said yes naa. Why disturb us again?
See eeh, I can categorically say that anything spare or side is mostly loved by women. A slightest fight, main guy is forgotten sharp sharpaa and replaced with side dude...choi!
Why do girls do this? Back up and side dude? If we do the same now, they'll cry cheated.

Me self wey dey talk, how am I sure say no be this backup seat I been dey all my life? grin

4 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Josephamstrong1:
Hahahahahaha. Lwkmd! grin grin grin
Backup boyfriend choi!
As in spare tyre boyfriend. He be data abi file? grin
Women fa!
But wait o, you've said yes naa. Why disturb us again?
See eeh, I can categorically say that anything spare or side is most loved by women. A slightest fight, main guy is forgotten sharp sharpaa and replaced with side dude...choi!
Why do girls do this? Back up and side dude? If we do the same now, they'll cry cheated.

Me self wey dey talk, how am I sure say no be this backup seat I been dey all my life? grin
if I hear, like guys Dont do it. there are cheaters on both sides
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by durasome(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
VastFinder:

. you call a boy your backup guy but your pussy is paying the price.who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.