Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (53677 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Honestagbons(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
See dis one with no sense,u are been cheating on ur real guy,since,now back up boyfriend proposes to u,u say yes we nor dey there ohh, d matter don run ur senses down,na u dey fine advice,fire burn u there,charter
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by vicfy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
This better not be my girlfriend. Jenny is dt u? angry

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Mrbaz1: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
This 1 no get shame"BACK UP BOY FRIEND" DON WORRI AFTER MARRIAGE AH PRAY U DON'T TURN BACK UP WIFE
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
cheesy cheesy wink grin :DBackup boyfriend...... but guys dey suffer for relationships ooo cheesy
no it girls that are suffer na her toto go suffer back up or main all chopping
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Vince77(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
DrToche:
Some men should train themselves to be sensitive... Was in a relationship before I graduated from school .my girl that was due to graduate 3yeara later i do try to visit her or her visit me to keep the relationship going till the last time we met I sensed it clearly she got another man..
Call it instinct or whatever but I just know.
Even tho no evidence I was bold enough to call it a quit only for her to tell me she's wedding in 2weeks time of the break up...
Would have broke down ,but one thing that made me not to is this believe that big boys don't cry.. I manned up and move on

Lessons-.trust your knowing abilities it doesn't lie

Wedding in two weeks time? She has been seeing the guy for long before u found out. Sorry about that.

And its okay to cry. It helps relief pain.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
gloria34:
if I hear, like guys Dont do it. there are cheaters on both sides

For quoting me with this, I can swear on my bollocks that you have many backups.
Deny it.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Espada10: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinceraconcept:
wow,I'm learning more about women. any guy that loves and respect women is on a long thing. with all these comments here,women actually don't deserve respect except when they're going to be bleeped. we have to use them and dump them. any guy that's carrying love on his head and spending for girls is a big fool
Na today U dey realise women are not to be taken seriously unless she is a virgin( not guaranteed but still 100% better) but

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by musa234(m): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
gloria34:
guys Dont deserve d love and loyalty of any girl then. guys have side chicks yet girls Dont go about generalizing dat no guy deserve loyalty. dey here dey see girls wen nor deserve respect, people are marrying every Saturday and establishing good relationships with their spouse
Not every guy has a side chick. Please stop the generalising.

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
gloria34:
they are all pretending they are not aware this has been going on. even guys with 4 side chicks and ladies whose pussys are public garage are here insulting her. what she did was wrong but who doesn't make mistakes?
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by segebase(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kennedy767:
you behave ur self... u dey hear me so?

�� na ona dey make all this girls they insult guys so....this is new year....na only u see her picture?

who are you pls
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Peterosky(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
My major problem is not the fact that the babe has a back up boy friend, but that this NL girls are trying to paint the girl black for something 99% of them do. Who doesn't know that girls this days keep morethan one boy friend? Please girls forget this forming and profer solution to the girl's problem. Even guys are hypocritically saying silly things about the girl.
Please note that I am not trying to justify her action, but just that a lot of those commenting silly are guilty of the same offence.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
gloria34:
guys Dont deserve d love and loyalty of any girl then. guys have side chicks yet girls Dont go about generalizing dat no guy deserve loyalty. dey here dey see girls wen nor deserve respect, people are marrying every Saturday and establishing good relationships with their spouse
you just see them laughing in wedding pictures,there would surely be problem in the marriage,they would never post divorce pictures online. any guy who is proud of himself would never treat a hoe like a queen,that's the reason why guys treat their wife or girlfriend like shit these days,it's always about the woman showing signs of cheating or the guy hears about the past philandering of someone he's been treating with respect and that is what any sensible guy can never forgive and since we all know philandering is addictive,they continue after marriage,other shortcomings are very much forgivable except cheating. people marry everyday and guys send their wives packing everyday also. if the woman already has a child,she never gets appealing to any guy again except guys that are willing to settle for less(except if the girl is a multimillionaire or high profile celebrity and even with that many guys would still use and dump her and that's why Juliet Ibrahim is thankful because Iceberg is willing to marry her,it's because she has a child already,she feels lucky) but men remarry all the time,men marry second,third,fourth....wife,men can even remain single again and bring in different girls and society wouldn't say anything but that can never be said about women. women should stop the comparison. if you feel like your guy or husband is cheating and cant forgive him,dump his ass but cheating as revenge or flexing doesn't make it any better,you turn to a prostitute and every guy would want to use you and dump you,if I hear a girl is promiscuous,all that comes to my mind is having my own share and never thinking of marrying her,lai lai. a cheating wife is very deadly because women are very easy to convince because women get controlled,that's why no sensible guy can forgive a cheating wife. its not good for husbands to cheat as well,it's very bad but a cheating husband is still not as bad because the husband's girlfriend would never control the man,because he's the man and has the control,no woman outside can tell a man to kill his wife,infact a man could send his girlfriends packing at any time if he thinks about his wife at home,a cheating man in most cases still very much love the wife but some circumstances lead to the cheating but women have fragile hearts and a cheating woman has already lost the love she has for her man. cheating is what no sensible man can ever forgive except they're lying to you.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by eagleonearth(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:
Some babe gat heart.. Like real heart not the ones of chicken..
Back upboyfriend, so the way you backup your files you're also backing up your relationship...
lol in case water carry the original files grin
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Dblock89: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
After reading some comments above, I discovered that most ladies see nothing wrong with this tho I know guys cheat as well but this is bad... As I can understand the story this girl is living with the main guy that she loves more but presently the guy is hustling so that everything would be fine and they can get married together but this girl is having an affair with someone else at the same time knowing fully well that this backup guy isn't financially stable as well! All I can say is that girl you need to amend your ways or better still get yourself delivered by à true man of God because if not karma will catch up with you sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Peterosky:
My major problem is not the fact that the babe has a back up boy friend, but that this NL girls are trying to paint the girl black for something 99% of them do. Who doesn't know that girls this days keep morethan one boy friend? Please girls forget this forming and profer solution to the girl's problem. Even guys are hypocritically saying silly things about the girl.
Please note that I am not trying to justify her action, but just that a lot of those commenting silly are guilty of the same offence.
oga,provide statistics conducted on at least 500k girls. 99% bawo. but no girl should be treated like a queen sha,don't spend on any girl cos if you do,you become unattractive to her and she brings in someone she considers attractive and would Bleep her free but you would be the maga and she would pretend to you like she loves you for the money to keep coming but the other player she's giving her pussy to free of charge is the one she really craves and not you
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by fotadmowmend(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
I refuse to be a backup boy friend in Jesus name
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by onunwa21(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Backup boy friend
Blood of Zachary!!!!!
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by GoodFaith: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Backup boyfriend
Now in control
so go tell the main boyfriend that he is now the backup
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
She should marry the backup boyfriend, if and only if he has gone to meet her people with his own people to fix date for weeeeding grin.

If not? That ring can just be a fashion ring for show cheesy, just to make her breakup with her bf and still keep her waiting like the Lord of rings.

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by ikept(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmm! OK. Pls let d young man know as soon as possible. Also make sure u leave his house asap to create space 4 another who is ready to build with him to come in. Goodluck.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by drnoel: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:
Some babe gat heart.. Like real heart not the ones of chicken..
Back upboyfriend, so the way you backup your files you're also backing up your relationship...

All u guys are suffering urselves breaking ur head over one silly girls remark. No be she sey worry herself. After marriage who no sabi go sabi and all closed eyes will open.
I know ladies that married their back up boyfriends and are happy. I also know those that married so called back up boyfriends and any time the man coughs the woman go get fever. All that matters is who takes the pussy home and keeps shinning it till time immemorial. All u small boys out there, keep washing and training dem.ladies for their husbands.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
And what does she expects people to say?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by iamJ(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
u never can tell,cum to my house for affirmation undecided undecided
I don't visit ur grade
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by drnoel: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinceraconcept:
you just see them laughing in wedding pictures,there would surely be problem in the marriage,they would never post divorce pictures online. any guy who is proud of himself would never treat a hoe like a queen,that's the reason why guys treat their wife or girlfriend like shit these days,it's always about the woman showing signs of cheating or the guy hears about the past philandering of someone he's been treating with respect and that is what any sensible guy can never forgive and since we all know philandering is addictive,they continue after marriage,other shortcomings are very much forgivable except cheating. people marry everyday and guys send their wives packing everyday also. if the woman already has a child,she never gets appealing to any guy again except guys that are willing to settle for less(except if the girl is a multimillionaire or high profile celebrity and even with that many guys would still use and dump her and that's why Juliet Ibrahim is thankful because Iceberg is willing to marry her,it's because she has a child already,she feels lucky) but men remarry all the time,men marry second,third,fourth....wife,men can even remain single again and bring in different girls and society wouldn't say anything but that can never be said about women. women should stop the comparison. if you feel like your guy or husband is cheating and cant forgive him,dump his ass but cheating as revenge or flexing doesn't make it any better,you turn to a prostitute and every guy would want to use you and dump you,if I hear a girl is promiscuous,all that comes to my mind is having my own share and never thinking of marrying her,lai lai. a cheating wife is very deadly because women are very easy to convince because women get controlled,that's why no sensible guy can forgive a cheating wife. its not good for husbands to cheat as well,it's very bad but a cheating husband is still not as bad because the husband's girlfriend would never control the man,because he's the man and has the control,no woman outside can tell a man to kill his wife,infact a man could send his girlfriends packing at any time if he thinks about his wife at home,a cheating man in most cases still very much love the wife but some circumstances lead to the cheating but women have fragile hearts and a cheating woman has already lost the love she has for her man. cheating is what no sensible man can ever forgive except they're lying to you.

Very immature

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by idris4eva(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Some adjectives ladies use to qualify boyfriend dis days ehn

Guys dey suffer no be small
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by milky200(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Miss main and backup lover, you make a mistake of not breaking up from one relationship before venture into another, what do you expect before, life is not going to smile on you always. Is not how we human plan life that always tone out to be in our favour... Seat down I think deeply and ask your self what the reason of having another relationship?? You see that your reason is SERIOUSNESS you need someone that is serious to settled down....

HOW WILL U BRAKE UR SILENT.
Pls if u really love ur main lover, tell him to do introduction for you, and give some days.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by silasely(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pray and wait for answer......let me be going undecided
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by 1BB007(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
niggas don turn external storage device.. smh
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Zirah: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sharp girl. Those condemning her are ignorant.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Basseybruce: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
You think you can eat your cake and have it? I won't abuse U....
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by fagbemiakintayo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wedding party part 666
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by adedayoa2(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
seunmsg:

And dump the guy that has been accommodating her for the past six months like that? The same guy she claims to love so much. Sigh! So much for love. I just pity all the men that carry love on their head like gala seller, I pray they get delivered.

I am really surprised most ladies that commented see nothing wrong in a lady who is cohabiting with her lover having back up boyfriend. What the fvck is she doing with a back up boyfriend? A cheating cohabiting girlfriend will definitely turn to a cheating wife. If we turn the table around, all you ladies will come here and call men all the terrible names you can think of. Shm!
i see everything wrong with the fact that she's cohabiting and that was why I advised her to move out. If she was not living with him, deciding who to marry would not be a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.