Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (86182 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by doyinisaac(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Unfortunately sir, the person you quoted rarely insult people's decision.

So, kindly count me off from the "Nairalanders" you typed about.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by LifestyleTonite: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
lalasticlala seun fp
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
What is this one saying? Do I look like the lot who rant about gender equality or whatever?

Who made the rules that men should always be the ones to propose? What's wrong in a lady proposing marriage to her partner? You lot have a long way to go mehnnnnnn
k
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

How is it a cowardly act?

Don't men get rejected?

Marriage is suppose to be a lifetime contract, men or women should be brave enough to reject if they ain't ready.
I am not saying he should not reject or not,what I am saying is that there is a mature way of handling it...collect the ring and mover her away from the scene then return it back privately....is that too difficult to do??
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
I am not saying he should not reject or not,what I am saying is that there is a mature way of handling it...collect the ring and mover her away from the scene then return it back privately.... is that too difficult to do??

It's not.
But if I may ask?, why should a woman or man publicly accept a marriage proposal when he/she isn't ready?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

It's not.
But if I may ask?, why should a woman or man publicly accept a marriage proposal when he/she isn't ready?
On this thread,did I ever mention that the guy should accept the proposal??i only said the guy should take her away from the scene and do whatever he wants to do privately
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
k
I shouldn't have replied your mention
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
I shouldn't have replied your mention
k

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by kay29000(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is he running out of the country because of the proposal?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Don't you want her to go viral?

She got the opposite tho tongue
She got virus instead.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Quantum23(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chai... Na u be dis...

U are looking for a good and fast buyer for your E-cards, am available 24/7... Check my profile and contact me on WhatsApp with Zero nine Zero eight five six three zero one six four..

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Snow02: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
well feels good to flip the coin sometimes
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Snow02: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
well it feels good to flip the coin sometimes
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by AnotherZik: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
WotzupNG:
The below video showing a girl proposing to her boyfriend is currently going viral on social media.

The video is going viral not only cos Nigerians hardly see a female propose to a man, but cos the guy being proposed to fled the scene as soon as the girl went on one knee.

It was an highly embarrasing moment for the lady as she took to tears in front of spectators at the Ikeja City Mall where the proposal took place.

Well, below is a picture showing the runaway dude's face cos it was not clear in the video. Notice he has the same shirt and face cap on.

From the picture, it can be seen that he's at Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos. Could it be that he's about to flee the Country as well?

Watch the VIDEO below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/face-guy-ran-away-girlfriend-propose.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajZUeVgj7yY&t=5s

Accommodate your countrymen - Buhari begs Benue people

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday commiserated with victims of the attacks by herdsmen, even as he pleaded with the people and government of Benue State to accommodate their countrymen “in the name of God”.

Receiving a delegation of political leaders, monarchs and elders of the state led by Governor Samuel Ortom at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Monday, he urged them to exercise restraint over the attacks on some communities, assuring that all the perpetrators of violence in the state will be made to face the wrath of the law.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/accommodate-countrymen-buhari-begs-benue-people/
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
whole tin looks staged
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
We have been running away since...in the bedroom, in church, on whatsapp she just made her own public

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
I no blame the dude, me too dey fear all these slay queens. grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
On this thread,did I ever mention that the guy should accept the proposal?? i only said the guy should take her away from the scene and do whatever he wants to do privately

Why?

The lady brought it to public, so how about them finishing it in public?

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:
The guy rejected her because he saw her shouting "Feminism!!! Feminism!! on Nairaland

How is this funny to you undecided

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by RSVP: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
kay29000:
Is he running out of the country because of the proposal?

No! He's just taking a stroll cheesy

Let's be honest . What you gon do if one of your GF propose to you publicly like dis?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by deebrain(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
It is the man that initiates marriage and not the woman.

The woman can start the relationship though... But leave the marriage stuff to the man.

These women shouting gender equality sha... You can try it. At least, start knowing how it feels like.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Viicfuntop:

How is this funny to you undecided

Couldn't you comprehend the meme below that post?
Or do I look like a joker to you?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by rossyc(f): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Desperation is bad.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by oshe11: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....
What if he rejected it right there cos he knows bloggers would blog about it and his REAL girlfriend might see the video when it goes VIRAL

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Very desperate move...
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by blingxx(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
doyinisaac:
grin grin grin what a man can do a woman can do better

The guy be like "man's not hot"
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Wishaky(f): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Waoooo, thanks for showing his real face cuz its already causing problem cuz a very close frnd has been accusing her fiancé dat he is d guy in d video and she has been crying since and honestly dey really look so much alike.

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by litaninja(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amazing. No one Here actually watched the video...

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by oluxy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why would a lady proposed to me? Some day in the marriage she will begin to propose she's getting out.

The dude isn't wrong.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by oluxy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why would a lady propose to me? Some day in the marriage she will begin to propose she's getting out.

The dude isn't wrong.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Couldn't you comprehend the meme below that post?
Or do I look like a joker to you?

Actually not a joker, but more like a dumb person. You were obviously trying to be funny, which came out dry.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Macgreat(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....

Really? How many girls has done this?

Ladies and gender wars. If it were to be the other way round you'll probably laugh about it.

Is marriage by force? no!

You can't ambush a man like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.