Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (86174 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Dammylois(f): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na so he popular.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by andyanders: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Can't understand why people still find it as a surprise the way both acted. They are acting a movie nd what u guys just witnessed now was Part One of the commedy nd should watch out for Part 2 when the guy is back from the airport.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
shegzan:
So we should start frying gas, abi?
Yes grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Actually not a joker, but more like a dumb person. You were obviously trying to be funny, which came out dry.

Whenever your see your dad, drag him on his scrotum and call him dumb man on his face.

Mofo!
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by ibietela2(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't know how true this is

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by CaptainGOOD: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....

Exactly what i thought after watching the video.
Meet the lady.
Raise her up.
Collect the ring
And take her away from the scene.
The guy is a fool
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Allenken225588: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
guess she told him she had a suprise for him...nd he hurriedly followed her to ikeja shoppin mall, expecting a shopping spree...lol..for dat dude to run, he was sure nt prepared to get married wit fuel price at over 299 per litre..

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Whenever your see your dad, drag him on his scrotum and call him dumb man on his face.

Mofo!

Why would you say such? Did your dad molest you while growing up
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by sirBLUNT: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
k
you even have time replying them...simple accept it and reject privately be it a man or woman proposing because not everyone can handle public embarrassment...the man sef is a sissy man why the hell will he even run!
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by ibietela2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....

She is bold, i will give her that, i don't see it as desperation.

She was ready the guy wasn't.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
So.... how does the woman proposal work

Does she pay for the wedding?

If not then why the hell would she ask?

If he's paying for everything then sit yo ass in one corner and wait grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Ishilove: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chai
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Such an abomination!
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

How is it a cowardly act?

Don't men get rejected?

Marriage is suppose to be a lifetime contract, men or women should be brave enough to reject if they ain't ready.

I really don't think this is about rejection or being coward
I'm trying to like put my self in the guy's shoes...and a part of me is saying: a girl proposing to me in a public place would look really embarrassing, like"shebi u don't know what to do as a man, i'll do It for you"
so what was he suppose to do??
Behave like like a sissy and allow her slide a ring on his finger cos I don't get how the rest was suppose to play out

Mayb the guy could have done better and not runaway...but I felt it was an impulse thing.

Ladies should just leave this proposing thing to guys...

In as much a lady's family won't go and prostrate and ask for the guy's hand in marriage...ladies should just bone this parole

My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is one of the results you get when you decide to try something new

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by ibietela2(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
What is this one saying? Do I look like the lot who rant about gender equality or whatever?

Who made the rules that men should always be the ones to propose? What's wrong in a lady proposing marriage to her partner? You lot have a long way to go mehnnnnnn

Me sef am wondering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
So I heard the guy is married, I donno how true. Saw this on fb.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:
So.... how does the woman proposal work

Does she pay for the wedding?

If not then why the hell would she ask?

If he's paying for everything then sit yo ass in one corner and wait grin grin grin
is part of the equality we the "male feminist" are fighting for grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Too much zee world and telemundo at work.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by humilitypays(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hustle for Obodo Oyimbo husband is getting realer by the day shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy guyman don jand shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by LexngtonSteele: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is obviously a publicity stunt.

Wondering why people are here taking it serious...
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by ibietela2(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. You don't get it. When a girl proposes to a dude and he accepts, he will still have to buy the official ring and all that. It's more like 'see, I'm tired of waiting, take me to the altar already'. I don't see it as any big deal tbh. If the guy is ready, loved the girl and he's always had in mind the plan to 'marry' her someday, I don't think he'll decline

And the last sentence, I'll even make my move before she gets to the point of proposing to me tongue tongue

I don't think he was going to marry her in the first place, same thing i said, he should have turned it around if he was even going to marry sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Why would you say such? Did your dad molest you while growing up

Not atall, I said that to hint you that you can't finish what you are about to start by calling me "Dumb"
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Malakh: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
i'm gonna speak as a fool simply because scriptures says speak not in the ear of a fool for he/she will despise your wisdom, now here is the wisdom I'm gonna say marriage is the greatest thing in life, if we are not enjoined to the marriage vows/covenant given to us at Mount Horeb we shall perish, now let me give people understanding about Isaiah 4:1 where it says seven women shall hold on to one man the reason why it was said is because these men of Israel are the salvation of their wives just as Yahshua is the Husband,Master and salvation of man and mankind, remember also that these women(Hebrew Israelite) said we have our own bread(money/food) only let us be called by your name,well I gat news for yall that name is Israel(Isaiah 44:5, Isaiah 45:4),only let us be married to you this goes to show how important it was/is for them/women to be married, I could go on but without marriage to the Lamb or the men of Israel the whole of mankind will perish
crazymommy:
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by EOOJ(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
ashamed of d embarassing embarassement....i love dis grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:
The guy rejected her because he saw her shouting "Feminism!!! Feminism!! on Nairaland
You are looking for trouble.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
only men viewing this thread.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ishilove:
Such an abomination!
undecided
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Not atall, I said that to hint you that you can't finish what you are about to start by calling me "Dumb"

Ok chicken
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by 360command: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
I won't blame him. He must have his reasons. Perhaps he felt he isn't ready for marriage

I don't know why this is a big deal tho. Girls turn down men everyday. Just last week, a lady even emptied a glass of water on the poor dude who proposed to her. So why's this a big deal?
the dude was not proposing, the guy cheated on her and he was begging his way which made the girl pour water on him..
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
is part of the equality we the "male feminist" are fighting for grin

That is the correct procedure grin

White girl proposes because her Daddy will fork the bill. What be Naija girls part? To give him a list shocked

Na! This shi can't happen! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Ok chicken
Have a nice day, dog

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.