Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (86123 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

I agree 100%

A woman who has the means can pull this off and cover the wedding etc...

All hail feminism wink
ok i love this ur type of feminismcheesy..not the one we have in Nigeria that will be forcing a man to wash a woman's pant and bracheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
ok i love this ur type of feminismcheesy..not the one wey have in Nigeria that will be forcing a man to wash a woman's pant and bra cheesy.

That's allowed once I pay the bills wink

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by TinaAnita(f): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
That's the height of desperation. What a shameful way of advertising desperation. How could she stoop that low? What was she thinking? What happens to her self-esteem? I'm disappointed..

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

taaa!! cheesy.. God forbid cheesycheesy
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
ok i love this ur type of feminismcheesy..not the one we have in Nigeria that will be forcing a man to wash a woman's pant and bracheesy.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

shocked shocked
Will you wash mine, if I paid the bills
I mean just the wedding bills
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
taaa!! cheesy.. God forbid cheesycheesy

So... I can wash yours because you pay the bills and even when I pay the bills shocked shocked shocked

But you won't touch my delicates, you probably pull off with your teeth grin grin grin

How does that sound undecided

*We are role playing. Just go with it* lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
The violent taketh by force.. The guy Issa coward though. Why fall her hand publicly like that?

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by no1madman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmmmm
[img][/img]

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
shocked shocked

I can stick them in the wash... Yeah undecided
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
shocked shocked

So many women are doing that already,it's called submission shocked
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

I can stick them in the wash... Yeah undecided
what if we don't have a washing machine
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

So many women are doing that already,it's called submission shocked
No it is equality when the man is doing it, according to miss dipples ( a well renowned nairaland feminist) grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by biacan(f): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
This guy don cast big time all thanks to the lady wey do public proposalcheesy. I just hope other ladies no come copy this trend of doin public proposal cos in naija everything is copied weda it turns out positive or negative. Mehn man pickin will just be careful on d way he relate wit babescheesy.Lalas247,oyindidi,thornapppl,greiboy,biacan una dey miss juicy Tory oocheesy.
Lefu forget that guy matter him don cast already cool

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
Really? Just last week when a lady emptied a glass of water on her partner who proposed to her, I saw how many of you lot (females) were everywhere supporting her decision. Now that the table's turned, he should have saved her the embarrassment by PRETENDING. SMH

cheesy grin grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol. I really feel for the babe. Later they'd say girls should be bold and upfront.... Fine gal like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by pocohantas(f): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
No it is equality when the man is doing it, according to miss dipples ( a well renowned nairaland feminist) grin

It's feminism feminazi when the man is doing it, according to the likes of lefu-fufu, a well renowned undercover menist.

Makes me wonder what's the big deal in doing the laundry for one's spouse. I will only rebel when he starts giving me ultimatums. Left to myself, those things are nothing, for the right man.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by stanliwise(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....
what if he has a wife and the sidechick(girlfriend) don't know. Maybe that is why he ran away. There is more than our eyes can see.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by humilitypays(m): 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
i concurcheesy.he had no choice other than to run na.imagine if he had acceptedcheesy..he would have been mocked by his friends as a man who is not man enufcheesy...his whole neighbourhood will remember him as the man whose proposed to himcheesy.anyway this one na lesson to all fukboys wey dey lie dat they love a babe just because they want to get into her pant.sooner or later if u no propose she will take the bull by the horns and propose to u.ur relationship with a lady should be clearly defined.if its a casual relationship let her know if its casual and don't lie that u love her. Just watch as other girls will use this public proposal stunt on their boyfriendscheesy.mehn those guys with multiple side chics how dem go avoid embarrassment na?cheesy
Nigerian ladies don't have that kind liver, they won't copy this one....so make una no fear lol grin grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
stanliwise:
what if he has a wife and the sidechick(girlfriend) don't know. Maybe that is why he ran away. There is more than our eyes can see.
yeah true

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
correctguy101:

Ahn ahn, calm down na, no go let the anger choke you o.

I pity the lady tho... sense fall on her mumu head
lol
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

So... I can wash yours because you pay the bills and even when I pay the bills shocked shocked shocked

But you won't touch my delicates, you probably pull off with your teeth grin grin grin

How does that sound undecided

*We are role playing. Just go with it* lipsrsealed
za oza room business is a different matter oooocheesy. There its allowed if i use my teeth to pull down dem pantcheesy. ...but outside za oza room its different cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

It's feminism feminazi when the man is doing it, according to the likes of lefu-fufu, a well renowned undercover menist.

Makes me wonder what's the big deal in doing the laundry for one's spouse. I will only rebel when he starts giving me ultimatums. Left to myself, those things are nothing, for the right man.
I can't speak for bros lefulefu, but " a well renowned nairaland feminist" just claimed that "man must wash her underwear because she is footing the bills" . You can check her comments just to be clear grin

if that is a "well renowned nairaland feminist" definition of equality, then why should ladies feel suppressed when it is the other way round. cheesy

I don't know why I am asking you self, you have told me times without number that you are not a " feminist". So what are you anyway?

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by crazymommy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

I don't know if you watched the full video, but he tries to get her to stand up and move away but she starts to make a scene so he took the ring and walks away, while she continues to make a scene. If he said yes, then she will celebrate and people will clap lol! Poor guy just Took the ring and go like take away grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by wunderkindkayod(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
who forgot the lady who poured water on a guy that wanted to propose to her at Accra mall today payback at Ikeja city mall
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
I can't speak for bros lef ulefu, but " a well renowned nairaland feminist" just claimed that "man must wash her underwear because she is footing the bills" . You can check her comments just to be clear grin

if that is a "well renowned nairaland feminist" definition of equality, then why should ladies feel suppressed when it is the other way round. cheesy

I don't know why I am asking you self, you have told me times without number that you are not a " feminist". So what you anyway?

Men have been giving such orders for decades and women have been complying. Women even comply when they're contributing to the bills. So you should be asking men why they now feel it's demeaning when it's the other way round.

Every sane human shouldn't be party to any treatment that leaves another subjugated [to them]. I am a sane human grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....
And yet you have never offered same advice to guys whose proposal was turned down. How do you spell the word hypocrite again?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Toks2008(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
SpareNo1:
Lol. You don't get it. When a girl proposes to a dude and he accepts, he will still have to buy the official ring and all that. It's more like 'see, I'm tired of waiting, take me to the altar already'. I don't see it as any big deal tbh. If the guy is ready, loved the girl and he's always had in mind the plan to 'marry' her someday, I don't think he'll decline

And the last sentence, I'll even make my move before she gets to the point of proposing to me tongue tongue

This was why I created this factual thread but lalasticlala no Wan push am to main page...

https://www.nairaland.com/3871796/when-nigeria-gender-equality-bill
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by honeyprec02(f): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
. :DDesperado babe, her parent right now will be like `Adojutini omo`.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Men have been giving such orders for decades and women have been complying. Women even comply when they're contributing to the bills. So you should be asking men why they now feel it's demeaning when it's the other way round.

Every sane human shouldn't be party to any treatment that leaves another subjugated [to them]. I am a sane human grin
Really, so the current generations of men should suffer from something they were never part of. That will be justice to feminism right?

it is like saying Europeans should be captured by Africans and used as slaves on African farms, in order for justice to reign.

Shouldn't we be working together for a free society for all ? grin is that not what social justice is all about?

So if you are a sane person like you have claimd, what do you think of the way the man refused the woman's proposal. Is it fair? Does he have the right to refuse her proposal? grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
humilitypays:
Nigerian ladies don't have that kind liver, they won't copy this one....so make una no fear lol grin grin
don't be too sure cheesy. Lets watch wat might happen during the coming dayscheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.