Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (86150 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by tbliss22(m): 1:17am On Jan 16, 2018
donstan18:

How is it a cowardly act?

Don't men get rejected?

Marriage is suppose to be a lifetime contract, men or women should be brave enough to reject if they ain't ready.

Exactly!!
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Shukran(f): 4:33am On Jan 16, 2018
SpareNo1:
I won't blame him. He must have his reasons. Perhaps he felt he isn't ready for marriage

I don't know why this is a big deal tho. Girls turn down men everyday. Just last week, a lady even emptied a glass of water on the poor dude who proposed to her. So why's this a big deal?

The guy is married
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by zedman1(m): 7:15am On Jan 16, 2018
And that's how the guy ran away and removed his black trousers (video)and is now wearing a white short? (picture) all because of common proposal?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Etianwanokon: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2018
The guy was not honest with her all the while.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Respect55(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
joywendy:

biko where is the post?
nairaland here but dnt have the link here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by 2016easy2017: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by injurybaba(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....

Because its a lady now Abi,
Those guys that gets rejected too, why the babe no accept n then reject for corner
You tink the guy isn't embarrassed when he sees his video all over the internet
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by mercydaniel: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
but if Ds story is true, y is it so?? ladies has it gotten to that extent of we proposing? abeg una dey fall our hand oo, some guys dey feel very important now oo,dat we are desperately in need of a husband abeg oh.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Fchristo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
SpareNo1:
No, proposing marriage shouldn't be left to men alone. Doing it publicly by either gender is what people should stop. Especially when you're not sure and you've never discussed it with your partner

I can never propose in public place except I'm VERY sure the girl wants the marriage more than I do

Guy, oyel dey ya head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Mikee19(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2018
mercydaniel:
but if Ds story is true, y is it so?? ladies has it gotten to that extent of we proposing? abeg una dey fall our hand oo, some guys dey feel very important now oo,dat we are desperately in need of a husband abeg oh.

some are, some aren't... Pray (or rather shine your eyes) so that you don't have the wrong set of guys until it gets too late, and then find out what it means to become desperate!
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by samuelezekiel(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
humilitypays:
My brother, believe me, if u were in that guys shoe, u would run too lol.

The decision to marry and who to marry is the greatest and most difficult decision every man takes in his life.

Marriage to men, is way different from dating cos every man knows the so much commitment and tying down that comes with getting married, so its not easy for a man to just accept a lady's marriage proposal when he has not made up his mind to settle down with her.

Only for men who go into relationship without the intension of marriage... as in just for relationship sake.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
WotzupNG:
The below video showing a girl proposing to her boyfriend is currently going viral on social media.

The video is going viral not only cos Nigerians hardly see a female propose to a man, but cos the guy being proposed to fled the scene as soon as the girl went on one knee.

It was an highly embarrasing moment for the lady as she took to tears in front of spectators at the Ikeja City Mall where the proposal took place.

Well, below is a picture showing the runaway dude's face cos it was not clear in the video. Notice he has the same shirt and face cap on.

From the picture, it can be seen that he's at Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos. Could it be that he's about to flee the Country as well?

Watch the VIDEO below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/face-guy-ran-away-girlfriend-propose.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajZUeVgj7yY&t=5s

Men have woken up grin grin cheesy I love this. Nigerian women do not deserve happiness cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.