Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (86148 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by keneharry: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
My problem with the guy that recorded this video is that he used a Nokia C2 grin grin.. If he'd seen where they steal our money by our so-called politicians.. He wouldn't have recorded it..

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
wildimagination:

I really don't think this is about rejection or being coward
I'm trying to like put my self in the guy's shoes...and a part of me is saying: a girl proposing to me in a public place would look really embarrassing, like"shebi u don't know what to do as a man, i'll do It for you"
so what was he suppose to do??
Behave like like a sissy and allow her slide a ring on his finger cos I don't get how the rest was suppose to play out

Mayb the guy could have done better and not runaway...but I felt it was an impulse thing.

Ladies should just leave this proposing thing to guys...

In as much a lady's family won't go and prostrate and ask for the guy's hand in marriage...ladies should just bone this parole

My opinion though

Better, like?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
This guy don cast big time all thanks to the lady wey do public proposalcheesy. I just hope other ladies no come copy this trend of doin public proposal cos in naija everything is copied weda it turns out positive or negative. Mehn man pickin will just be careful on d way he relate wit babescheesy.Lalas247,oyindidi,thornapppl,greiboy,biacan una dey miss juicy Tory oocheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Have a nice day, dog

grin.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by EMMYNENTLY: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala
please can you tell me the meaning of that undecided
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Viicfuntop:

grin.

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

You are not serious grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Follygunners: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
He did the RIGHT thing in the WRONG way! Foolish guy...yet Stupid lady! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
I salute his courage for being a runaway groom to be. Marriage is totally different from mere boyfriend and girlfriend parole.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't support public proposals, but when faced with one...embarrassing the proposing party isn't the best way out.

After all, acceptance doesn't mean marriage.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by humilitypays(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ladies listen up and listen good!!

You can initiate dating and relationship with a man, please don't ever dare initiate marriage because marriage is one of the most difficult decisions every man takes in his life.

Men don't just wake up and decide to marry no matter how rich they are, they must be financially, psychologically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually ready to settle down before a man thinks of getting married and mind u, 90% of men in relationship don't wish to marry the lady they are currently dating, so be careful as a lady cool

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Oyindidi(f): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
This guy don cast big time all thanks to the lady wey do public proposalcheesy. I just hope other ladies no come copy this trend of doin public proposal cos in naija everything is copied weda it turns out positive or negative. Mehn man pickin will just be careful on d way he relate wit babescheesy.Lala..s247,oyind..idi,thorna..pppl,greib..oy,bia..can una dey miss juicy Tory oocheesy.
I see am
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wow! So this is the face of the guy that rejected a LADIES proposal? Wow!
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by MiddleDimension: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....

how about if ladies want to spend their entire life with us, they would do what she has done even more?

her proposing to the guy does not mean desperation, it simply means she fancies the guy enough to want to spend her life with him and there is absolutely nothing wrong in that!

she did no wrong leting out her desires. its just that in this case, it didnt go her way. she can try next time with another guy and it might turn out in her favour. ladies turn ua down all the time and you dont hear us say so much about it.

so if a man proposes to a lady, does that mean he is being deaperate too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

That is the correct procedure grin

White girl proposes because her Daddy will fork the bill. What be Naija girls part? To give him a list shocked

Na! This shi can't happen! grin grin grin
lol

Nope, since we are all about feminism and social justice here. I think we don't need to care about the bills cheesy.

in the modern world( including Nigeria), some ladies earn as much as, if not more than men in some careers and they are still pushing for more

So why shouldn't ladies be able to foot the bill in Nigeria, since they get well paid.

Is it not the groom(man) that foots the bill alone on most occasions
cheesy

All hail social justice, all hail women's libration movement, all hail feminism cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
On this thread,did I ever mention that the guy should accept the proposal??i only said the guy should take her away from the scene and do whatever he wants to do privately

I don't know if you watched the full video, but he tries to get her to stand up and move away but she starts to make a scene so he took the ring and walks away, while she continues to make a scene. If he said yes, then she will celebrate and people will clap lol! Poor guy just Took the ring and go like take away grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by humilitypays(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
This guy don cast big time all thanks to the lady wey do public proposalcheesy. I just hope other ladies no come copy this trend of doin public proposal cos in naija everything is copied weda it turns out positive or negative. Mehn man pickin will just be careful on d way he relate wit babescheesy.Lalas247,oyindidi,thornapppl,greiboy,biacan una dey miss juicy Tory oocheesy.
as in, guys need to start staying some inches away from their girlfriends when in public places to avoid sudden embarrassing proposal like this.

Not all men want to trend because of love, relationship, marriage or romance. Men want to trend for being the richest, being the smartest and being the most talented not things like this.

That's why the guy ran away to avoid people capturing his face and posting on social media which has been done already, its embarrassing seriously
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by donstan18: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You are not serious grin

Are you new on this forum? kiss

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by MiddleDimension: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
I salute his courage for being a runaway groom to be. Marriage is totally different from mere boyfriend and girlfriend parole.

how are they different?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
This guy don cast big time all thanks to the lady wey do public proposalcheesy. I just hope other ladies no come copy this trend of doin public proposal cos in naija everything is copied weda it turns out positive or negative. Mehn man pickin will just be careful on d way he relate wit babescheesy.Lalas247,oyindi,thorapppl,greiby,biacn una dey miss juicy Tory oocheesy.
I dey here my chairman

Me I think say the guy don turn star self grin
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by samuelezekiel(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
1. The guy is a coward
2. I love the lady for her boldness, you guys may see desperation but I see a lady that's bold and knows what she wants.
3. getting engage doesn't mean you guys will necessarily get married
4. maybe the guy refuse to take the step and she decide to be the one to...
5. at least now she knows where the relationship is heading so she doesn't have to waste her time anymore

NEXT PLEASE.

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
lol

Nope, since we are all about feminism and social justice here. I think we don't need to care about the bills cheesy.

in modern the world( including Nigeria), some ladies earn as much as, if not more than men in some careers and they are still pushing for more

So why shouldn't ladies be able to foot the bill in Nigeria, since they get well paid.

Is it not the groom(man) that foots the bill alone on most occasions
cheesy

All hail social justice, all hail women's libration movement, all hail feminism cheesy

I agree 100%

A woman who has the means can pull this off and cover the wedding etc...

All hail feminism wink

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by humilitypays(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
samuelezekiel:
1. The guy is a coward
2. I love the lady for her boldness, you guys may see desperation but I see a lady that's bold and knows what she wants.
3. getting engage doesn't mean you guys will necessarily get married
4. maybe the guy refuse to take the step and she decide to be the one to...
5. at least now she knows where the relationship is heading so she doesn't have to waste her time anymore

NEXT PLEASE.
My brother, believe me, if u were in that guys shoe, u would run too lol.

The decision to marry and who to marry is the greatest and most difficult decision every man takes in his life.

Marriage to men, is way different from dating cos every man knows the so much commitment and tying down that comes with getting married, so its not easy for a man to just accept a lady's marriage proposal when he has not made up his mind to settle down with her.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by correctguy101(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:
As for me I think the guy shouldn't have run away,that is a cowardly act....collect the ring and move her away from the scene then you can now reject her privately....and on the lady part I am irritated right now,she showed a lot of desperation....that is what happens when a lady is very desperate to get married and also the clueless society made it look like marriage is the biggest achievement in life....nonsense....honestly I am ashamed of how she was shamefully ashamed of the embarrassing embarassment...see the way her friend or sister was even embarrassed too...if the guy want to spend his life with her he would have proposed to her on his own....

Ahn ahn, calm down na, no go let the anger choke you o.

I pity the lady tho... sense fall on her mumu head

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
humilitypays:
as in, guys need to start staying some inches away from their girlfriends when in public places to avoid sudden embarrassing proposal like this.

Not all men want to trend because of love, relationship, marriage or romance. Men want to trend for being the richest, being the smartest and being the most talented not things like this.

That's why the guy ran away to avoid people capturing his face and posting on social media which has been done already, its embarrassing seriously
i concurcheesy.he had no choice other than to run na.imagine if he had acceptedcheesy..he would have been mocked by his friends as a man who is not man enufcheesy...his whole neighbourhood will remember him as the man whose proposed to himcheesy.anyway this one na lesson to all fukboys wey dey lie dat they love a babe just because they want to get into her pant.sooner or later if u no propose she will take the bull by the horns and propose to u.ur relationship with a lady should be clearly defined.if its a casual relationship let her know if its casual and don't lie that u love her. Just watch as other girls will use this public proposal stunt on their boyfriendscheesy.mehn those guys with multiple side chics how dem go avoid embarrassment na?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by emmateejay(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
What's the name of the movie?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu:
i concurcheesy.he had no choice other than to run na.imagine if he had acceptedcheesy..he would have been mocked by his friends as a man who is not man enufcheesy...his whole neighbourhood will remember him as the man whose proposed to himcheesy.anyway this one na lesson to all fukboys wey dey lie dat they love a babe just because they want to get into her pant.sooner or later if u no propose she will take the bull by the horns and propose to u.ur relationship with a lady should be clearly defined.if its a casual relationship let her know if its casual and don't lie that u love her. Just watch as other girls will use this public proposal stunt on their boyfriendscheesy.mehn those guys with multiple side chics how dem go avoid embarrassment na?cheesy

Apparently, the Guy was married grin

On the video you see him whisper something in her ear. He didn't run he walked away with the ring in his hand grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Follygunners: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Even if he was not interested, he would have pretended and accept the thing to save her from embarrassment.
Then when they reach home, he will then reject it secretly before her .
The girl also should be blamed too, if you wanted to take this big risk, why in an open crowded place?
Why not in a secret place?

Rata-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta.. Blah blah!
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

Apparently, the Guy was married grin

On the video you see him whisper something in her ear. He didn't run he walked away with the ring in his hand grin grin grin
ehn did u say he's a married guy? shocked...anyway i will check d video later dis nightcheesy.
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by chasom(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
For my own observation maybe the girl na from IMO state whr u ve to sales all ur fortune to pay bride price not only to accept the ring but expenses how far
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by Tedassie(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Amarabae:
Even if he was not interested, he would have pretended and accept the thing to save her from embarrassment.
Then when they reach home, he will then reject it secretly before her .
The girl also should be blamed too, if you wanted to take this big risk, why in an open crowded place?
Why not in a secret place?
Guys get rejected every now and then yet heaven doesn't fall, so what's all these preaching about?
is life supposed to be rosy just because one is a woman or there's an unwritten law that says "women must be exempted from life's challenges"?
Re: The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) by bamoski(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
crazymommy:

Chai english!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.