Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (37642 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by 2law(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

No sir. But she insisted on unprotected sex saying she wouldn't get pregnant
damn... she knew what she wanted. sorry bro.. sh*t happens. just man and face it... that's what would make you a man. pls don't be a coward bro

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by KingMicky3286: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Thanks for your comments. That's the more reason I n scared. I don't want a pregnancy induced marriage. I already made this mistake (feels so bad). I am ready tto accept the child after birth.. I never promised her marriage from the onset. She just finally Trapped me

Dont sleep with a lady that you cant marry. Thats the answer for YOUR Jamb.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by jokinexcel(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
U can't be forced to marry someone. The girl desperately want to trap u down wit pregnancy. So never fall for it, stand your ground. Promise to take responsibility of the baby. Make it known to her that you can't marry her and insist on that, even a court can't force someone on you. Even if you ended up marrying her that will be hell on earth, because it's a forced marriage

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by clems88(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

Yes I have confirmed. She did the test n brought the results.
I don't want to marry
oga you must marry angry by fire by thunder or ifa fall on you

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018
When you were doing doing doing and it was sweeting sweeting you. You didn't lemember she is older than you and that you ain't leady?
What were you expecting? A handshake, plasma TV or some cash prize?
Well, pregnancy isn't a conditio sine qua non to marriage. Having said that, let's kwantinu.
Mr man, sorry Mr boy, Iffa woze you slap eeh!
Who said you ain't ready? But you were ready to pruuuh?
You must be leady o.
NYSC allowee should be enough for now. The earlier the better. In 5years time, you would bless God for taking up the lesponsibility.
When girls begin yan say if you bloke no do or even have erection, na you go call 'em gold diggers.
Now who is digging who? Better man the fvck up and take the lesponsibility.
Congrats and welcome to Baby Papa's Club Association of Nigeria. (BPCAN)

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by clems88(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
Ishilove:

It's too early to rejoice. Go to Google and see women testifying that they were seeing their period in the early stages of their pregnancy.

Wait until after her period then do a proper test. If it is positive, congrats! Invite us for naming ceremony cheesy
ahh! No o I reject am

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by GrammarCheck: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
Please help a brother going through a trauma.
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

Ode!

Condom is 50 naira. Free in some place. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by DoTheNeedful: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

At these ages, I will advise you not to abort. You will feel proud of this decision in some years. My friend got her gf pregnant 10 years ago and was not ready then but he stood by her. This year the child would be 10 while many of his mates are still looking for Ms Right. I understand you are scared. It is very natural but you are not a kid and luckily you are both graduates. Please don't kill your child. He/She might be the saviour Nigeria needs.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by einsteine(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Nobody can force you to become married. Congrats on becoming a father before your NYSC. smiley wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Seunolad1(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
clems88:
Just had a good news from my bae yesday that she saw it . grin had already started thinking how to meet mum to say mum Bar is preggy. cheesy

I think I need to testify in church tomao . guys what do you think angry
optimistic to hear the same from her, seriously i was caught. just busy planing how to go about it
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by hechno(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
There is this lady that has really being on me for long. Eventually, we made out in December. Now she's about 5 weeks pregnant. I am not ready to father a child at this time. I m so confused and depressed. Please what can I do?? She insists on having the child but I m not ready for marriage or anything pertaining to that. Please help!

Bros, I know what you r passing through right now.please my own little advice is for you to allow her keep the baby. You may decide to marry her in future or not. you will be very happy when you see the child grow and heard that the life wasn't terminated. After many had passed through what is more than this and still survived. Look for an elderly married friend who will advise better on this.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by LordIsaac(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2018
My father used to say, "you can never touch a lady without problems later; irrespective of whether they tell you about it or not." I have carried this counsel ever since. May be I have escaped many untold things as a result?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by GrammarCheck: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am so confused at this time. I don't have a job, I just graduated preparing for nysc.. what steps do I take?? Please

Tell her it wasn't you.

Wait until birth. If she delivers before sept, then it wasn't you.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by GrammarCheck: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Amacaco:
Maybe she was already pregnant before tricking you into having sex with her. Confirm the baby is really yours and then take full responsibility. You cannot be forced into marriage with anyone but it is your duty to take care of the baby and the mother. Discuss with your family.

Your head is correct

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by thunderbabs: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
You started the year on a bright note, brother. Thatz some good news. Congratz

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by steno1: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Ikote Nsogbu

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by frozen70(f): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am just 24 and she is 26. I can't get married to her. This feeling is burning me down to d marrow...

Do you ever loved her, if yes go ahead. Is she a wife material if yes go ahead, are you guys compatible if yes go ahead, can she wait for you till you get ready if yes go ahead.
Age is just a number and only both of you are aware of the age difference.
But if your answers are no, tell her that since she wants to keep the pregnancy, you are not yet read and marriage is not in your plan for the next 10yrs

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
dumo1:

You don't want to marry but you can impregnate. My friend carry your responsibilities like a man. When you were doing the do did you tell us? If someone should impreganate your sister and tell you all this trash you are typing that she will be his baby mama but he won't marry her, honestly how will you feel? .
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by maxiuc(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

what if she was HIV negative nko

You weren'talert at all for someone to demand for an unprotected sex shows she gat plans

You just played in
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by osayuwamwen(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
cheesy
jamie1994:
Do you mean I should run?
grin
jamie1994:
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by osayuwamwen(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2018
cheesy
jamie1994:
grin
jamie1994:
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by teamv: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

I had no choice.. I never saw this coming.
Thanks for your advice. Only scared to be compelled to marriage
then who do you want to marry her you deserve slap

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Saverin: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
When you know that you are not ready, why don't you do the needful thing at all time by wearing your condom, well bro the reality on ground now is she's pregnant and you've to man enough and accept your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by clems88(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Seunolad1:
optimistic to hear the same from her, seriously i was caught. just busy planing how to go about it
omoo better do fasting o because is not a small something .
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2018
But you spread her legs very wide and dig into her? I tell every man that the easiest thing to do is to fuc.k a girl but what follows after fuc.king her is what is the main thing. You never see chichonchi

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by farellstone: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:
I am feeling a bit relieved that people still show care.
Please don't leave me..
Thanks as more helpful comments are made
don't leave you? Did we enjoy the sex with you? Oga you are on your own. All the interests we have end here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kingreign(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
Ishilove:

He came with thunder and now she is preggies. Papa bomboy grin

O yeahhhhh, ahhhh baby, I'm cummmmming!! cheesy

Op, I know where you can rent nice wedding suits for low price

Kingreign, do you have shoe to borrow oko iyawo? grin

Lol. My shoe size is too small. His own big pass my own by far grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by kingreign(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin
farellstone:
don't leave you? Did we enjoy the sex with you? Oga you are on your own. All the interests we have end here.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2018
jamie1994:

That means she knew what she's doing by saying this, fear women.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by elonize(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Dude,she has d plan to hook u bfor,d bestin to do is mit her family,n tel ur family,so u knw hw to do it,itsnt a must to marry d gal u giv belle
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready by amazingspiderma: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Deepfreezer:
That's why I only fvck with girls i can end up with.

You are so on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.